Go Down

Mad little Pony

2013 Dec 26, 16:49:55 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 26, 18:11:30 by Mad little Pony
Name: Midnight Swarm
Nickname/Alias(es): Midi
Race: Pegasus
Faction: the resistance.
Current Residence: Normally Cantalot but currently residing in Ponyville
Bio: Midi is the captain of Lunas Night Guard and her personal body guard. She risked her life to protect her princess and is one of the few guard ponys that escaped the attack on Cantalot castle alive when Celestia was kidnapped. Fiercely loyal she will lay her life on the line for her princess and those close to her.
Additional Status:
Appearance:

Perry The Pony

Everyone, please be respectful on the forums.  It is their OC they can create what they want within the boundries of the forum rules.  I am locking the thread and hoping there will be no more issues.  If continuous issues arrise the moderation team will be forced to take action.  This is your only warning.

alexandas

((IF this isn't actually locked of course :P ))
I like your OC.  It is cool and looks very different then a lot of other OCs, and differences are good.  I really don't have anything bad to say about this or whatever, but I'd like a bigger backstory maybe and personality other than being extremely loyal to Luna.  Also, I'd really like to know why she has bat wings, if it's like, well, whatever it's like!

Hope I helped or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D !!!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Go Up