previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rad Thunder

Since I'm Back, might as well let you new guys know about my ponys! :D

Rad Thunder
Race: Pegasus
Coat Color: Dark Red
Mane: Blonde with black streaks
Clothes: Sleeveless jacket with short cape, watch on front left hoof, blue elastic bands on back legs knees. And wears shades.
Cutie Mark: Twin bright red lightning bolts
Personality: Brash, confident, but comical and friendly

Backstory: Rad Thunder like most Pegasi, come from Cloudsdale. Even at a young age, he's been a fantastic flier and was always trying to show off at every flight camp he was a part of, but was always shown up by another. One incident was the last straw (3 guesses which one that was), and he finally left Cloudsdale for good to train himself and to hone his flying skills solo.

Cutie Mark and shades story: Rad Thunder got his cutie mark during a dangerous stunt he tried just months after leaving Cloudsdale. He attempted to fly through an active thunderhead. He blazed through the cloud with clear ease, but when he was about to exit the cloud, disaster struck, literally. A lightning bolt hit right in front of his face, blinding him and causing him to crash. When he awoke, his eyes were damaged so much that he was just short of blindness and any form of light was intense to him. But luckily, he bought a pair of sunglasses to wear, and it balanced out his sight somewhat. And it was when he got his sight back that he noticed that he had received his Cutie Mark, a pair of red lightning bolts crossing each other.

Spoiler: show

Updated Rad Thunder made in Pony Creator

Miracle Dawn
Race: Unicorn
Coat color: Tanish beige
Mane: Cyan and light blue
Cutie Mark: A 6 point purple star within a 5 point blue star
Personality: Smart and expressive, but somewhat nerdy

Backstory: Miracle Dawn was born to a single mother, whose real father left them. But as a foal she had a stepfather who helped raise her. She's always been curious about magic, and had a gift for it. She successfully enrolled in Celestia School for Gifted Unicorns, and graduated 2nd in her class. She hopes to one day use her magical talents to help those in need.

Her special book: Miracle's stepfather gave her a book of spells when she was still a filly. It contained many protection and shield spells that she almost perfected all of them. She always keeps it with her as a memento of him and her mom.

Spoiler: show

Nala Valor

It seems all the old ones are drifting back home. Welcome back :]

Although, I feel like I need to talk about that second of of yours. She's very... General-unicorn-ish. (Well, Rad is too but you took a slightly different path with him so it balances out) its not that I want to be rude but it almost feels like a T.S. fit for the normal life  :\

Rad Thunder

Nala Valor

Yikes re-reading myself and I'm not sure myself :V

in other words, she looks like she's a wannabe Twilight Sparkle :p maybe its just me.

Rad Thunder

Well I guess in someways she is, but she's kind of what Twilight would've been if she hadn't gone to Ponyville. I little bit nerdier if you will. :P

Gracie Sky

2nd in her class? That's got to be the first time I've ever heard that one :P

Who was first?
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Rad Thunder

Beats me. If you ask me, he or she probably brided the teacher. :]

Go Up