Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

My modem(I think) is overheating...my connection keeps dropping

Pipkin

Any, and I mean ANY show from Disney Jr....

super_chris85

When people dis the dreamcast which was the start of why we have good things today

Pipkin

I went from having 1 box fan, 1 pedestal fan and 2 desk fans before I moved to only 1 desk fan....

and that desk fan is keeping my modem from overheating...it's 87°F in my office right now and i'm melting....

super_chris85

when people pronounce meme me me

Midnight Breeze

It's a well documented fact that, unless you live in some out of the way place like mountaintops or frozen tundra, no person is ever more than three feet from a spider.

That's right. Right now as you read this, somewhere within three feet of you there is a spider. Watching, waiting, preparing to strike.

super_chris85

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jun 23, 02:42:54
It's a well documented fact that, unless you live in some out of the way place like mountaintops or frozen tundra, no person is ever more than three feet from a spider.

That's right. Right now as you read this, somewhere within three feet of you there is a spider. Watching, waiting, preparing to strike.

when I can't find this true

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Jun 23, 03:30:11 #9829 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 23, 04:55:21 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Jun 23, 02:42:54

It must be in the ceiling or in the garage. As long as it stays away from me, my parents, and my cats and stays out of my room when I sleep, I think we can coexist.

Seriously, I won't sleep in my room if I find a spider, a creepy bug, or a roach in my room and fail to kill it. No thanks, I'll just go sleep on the couch.
Especially the spiders. I've been bitten twice in my sleep so far in life. It's not fun.

Post Merge

It's 3:54 AM. Still no sign of parents.
My mom said they won't be out all night.
What a big lie.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Blues-Music

Everyone thinks bees are annoying and scary right? Well there is an Asian type of wasps that is as big as your hand and will always act as a predator even if you stay out of its way. It can use its wings To spray a liquid on you that attracts other wasps and it does not die if it stings you. It's faster than the average human and it's stinger is about the size of a shiv. It stings you until you die.

Basically the world's most scary and annoying predator ever and knowing they exist is the most annoying thing ever

Guardian Dreamer

Act2
Desert Wasp >A<

Act3-4
Blood Star
a curse that reduces Monk and Barbarian Armor by 50%
and causes Wizard, Witch Doctor, and Demon Hunter skills to do casting cost as damage back to the caster.

I love all bronies. you are make me happy.
Thanks Eivuiee!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jun 23, 06:47:34
Everyone thinks bees are annoying and scary right? Well there is an Asian type of wasps that is as big as your hand and will always act as a predator even if you stay out of its way. It can use its wings To spray a liquid on you that attracts other wasps and it does not die if it stings you. It's faster than the average human and it's stinger is about the size of a shiv. It stings you until you die.

Basically the world's most scary and annoying predator ever and knowing they exist is the most annoying thing ever

Some people here have heard of Africanized bees, right? They're a vicious kind of killer bee. They're more aggressive than most bees. Usually when bees attack you, it's only maybe a hundred or so of them. When Africanized bees attack, it's a lot more than that. They can have most of the hive attack you. People get killed by Africanized bees.

But the most annoying thing about them is that
a person
created them.
:l
Someone bred them into existence, not knowing that he was creating a monster.
THANKS A LOT, WHOEVER YOU ARE! >:O
*Is afraid of stinging insects*

Jenzy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 23, 17:00:42

Some people here have heard of Africanized bees, right? They're a vicious kind of killer bee. They're more aggressive than most bees. Usually when bees attack you, it's only maybe a hundred or so of them. When Africanized bees attack, it's a lot more than that. They can have most of the hive attack you. People get killed by Africanized bees.

a person
created them.

That's why I always freak out when there are bees around and my parents think it's just nothing... >.<

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jun 23, 17:09:08
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 23, 17:00:42

a person
created them.

That's why I always freak out when there are bees around and my parents think it's just nothing... >.<

Depending where you are, it's really nothing... At my highschool, there was a bunch of bees at the canteen, and the most annoying thing about them was that they loved juice and soda, so if you were drinking something, one or two might try to go inside your cup or can. That was annoying. But I was never stung, not even once, the three years I spent there.

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Jun 23, 23:26:06 #9835 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 24, 06:42:10 by Chishio Kunrin
Once when we were out at the lake, I took a drink of Coke and ended up with a bee under my nose. >.<

Post Merge

When everything on my bed decides to shift towards the end of the bed. :l I hate making my bed! Just stay in place, so the only times I have to remake it is when I wash the sheet, comforter, blanket and stuff!
Mattress cushion, cover thing, sheet, comforter please STOP scooting toward the end of my bed! That's so annoying!

PrincessButton

Not getting enough sleep the last few days. I need at least 12 hours!!!!! Just kidding.. but more than five would be nice.. - o-
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Teal Turken

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 23, 23:26:06
Once when we were out at the lake, I took a drink of Coke and ended up with a bee under my nose. >.<

Post Merge

When everything on my bed decides to shift towards the end of the bed. :l I hate making my bed! Just stay in place, so the only times I have to remake it is when I wash the sheet, comforter, blanket and stuff!
Mattress cushion, cover thing, sheet, comforter please STOP scooting toward the end of my bed! That's so annoying!

I have the same problem with my bed. No idea why it does that. o.O

Scanning planets in Mass Effect 2 for resources is kinda tedious, especially when it's a whole solar system.
It's even more annoying when you run out of probes and have to go back to the Mass Relay system for more.

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up