Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Game somewhat enjoyed being carried around, the dragging wasn't the best but it was okay. "You know, this is mainly your fault you know?" Violet stated, having nuzzled into the wolf's neck and face.

"I just wanted food." Game stated. "It's that pony's fault for smashing me through a table."

Misty Fly

Marble : well not really...i mean i,m not even from ponyville...
Magic...

FakeSmile

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Feb 21, 18:00:49
Azure examined his mane in the mirror, turning his head which way and that.
"Remind me to tell my mum about this place." He said, clearly impressed. "Thanks!"

Shear Luck a proud smile appeared on her face; another satisfied costumer and hopefully a new regular. As she levitated the broom to the station to clean up, the mare made her way behind the front counter. Taking a seat on a stool she chimed,
[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: Ha Ha Ha! No problem, lad! I'm sure your sweet 'eart will appreciate this much needed mane cut![/color]

[Hr]

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2016 Feb 21, 23:55:03
((Sorry for not posting sooner.))

Chrome tilted his head, confused by Msr. Smile's sudden change in attitude, but he nodded. [Color=silver]"If you want to. It's not that big-a-deal is it?"[/color] He asked with a raised eyebrow.

He finally looked around the area they were in and noticed the other ponies staring. [Color=silver]"And what's their deal?"[/color]

(( Its fine. ))

[Color=darkcyan]Msr. Smile: Who knows? Some folks like to stare. I wouldn't pay much mind to them.[/color]
The mare gave the stallion a warm smile before she quickly moved through the crowd. She personally didn't care if some ponies would stare, but she didn't want anyone to confront him for his behavior. The mare looked around for a nice place to chat, but most of the places she has been to have either been torn down or remodeled.
[Color=darkcyan]Msr. Smile: You have any place in mind? I think I know a good place, but if you want to go anywhere that's fine.[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

Azure let off a little laugh. "Nah, I don't have a special somepony." He said. "...Well, there WAS a mare I liked, but I dunno if she's still living here..."
He brought out a little pouch from his satchel. "Uh, how much for the cut?"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

FakeSmile

[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: T'is a shame; distance will do that to a 'eart. . . . .Guess you'll 'ave to be your own sweet 'eart! [/color]
The mare smiled big at Azure. She did feel a bit bad for bringing it up, bur the stallion didn't seem to have taken it the wrong way. The mare's eyes lit up as turned the sign on the window to "Close", so no one else will come in. As much as she would like to cut manes all day, she decided to take the day off. Not that she had someone to spend the day with, but she thought she deserved a break. The mare returned her gaze back toward the stallion who was messing with his saddle bag. She thought about if she should charge the stallion or not; she already locked her ancient register and didn't feel like messing with it much. Shaking her head she warmly said,
[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: Ahhh, the register is already locked. The thing is a 'assle to open, so I'll let this one be free. Happy 'Earts and 'Ooves Day![/color]
The mare let out a hardy laugh as she jumped down from her stool. She pulled out her saddle back from behind the counter and checked it to see if she had enough bits on her. As she counted her money she said,
[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: Gotta kick you out, lad. A little cake shop is callin' my name and I gotta answer before they run out! [/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

Azure was suprised at the cut being free. "Oh, um, thank you!"
He left the shop as per requested, and waved back.
"Thank you again!"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MMTfan1

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Feb 20, 16:59:02
"It's definitely pretty neat," He says, looking around for anything to comment on.

"So, anything interesting been going on as of late?" He asks, attempting to break the silence.

No, not really.

Chromastone64

FakeSmile

Shear Luck gave Azure a nod to acknowledge his thank you. She took the shop keep out of the door and exited the building. As she turned to lock the door, she gave the stallion wave as he walked off. Once she was sure her shop is safe and secured, the mare started to male her way to her favourite pastry shop.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

Chrome shook his head, doing his best to keep up without running over any of the couples that were roaming the streets. "Sorry, but like I said, I have never been here; I don't know any places."

Chromastone64

Azure went on his way too, wondering what to do now.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2016 Feb 23, 12:56:27
Chrome shook his head, doing his best to keep up without running over any of the couples that were roaming the streets. "Sorry, but like I said, I have never been here; I don't know any places."

Msr. Smile just nodded as she looked around. She wasn't paying much attention to Chrome, since she was trying to figure out what part of Ponyville she was in. She mumbled something along the lines of how she preferred the old Ponyville and didn't understand why certain buildings were tore down.
After a while of wondering, the duo was close to an old playground. It looked as if it hasn't been visited for years, and most of the equipment was rusted or broken. The mare smiled at the sigh of the abandoned playground and dragged the stallion toward the place. She couldn't help but be a bit excited by it; she had many memories of her old pals at places like this. As the two approach the place she chimed,
Msr. Smile: My, ain't this somethin'. I think this place will do.

Shear Luck made her way through the streets of Ponyville with a smile on her face. Even though she didn't have anyone to spend the day with, she was glad to have some of her regular costumers come in and chit chat. She also had a bit of a tradition of her own on this day; every year she orders a big cake and she spends the whole day eating it while watching tv. This is a big joke with most of her friends, but she didn't care; she liked cake. After a short walk, the mare made it to a rather small bakery. It was an old fashion brick building and had a bakery sign swinging in the wind. It reminded her of her own shop, but the shape of the building was a bit different. With a large grin, the mare made it inside the building.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Feb 22, 23:28:39
No, not really.

"Geez, the town must be as boring as I am then," He comments, chuckling. "I suppose we should order something, if a waiter ever comes," He continues.

*Want to control the waiter, or do you think we should get out of the restaurant setting?

MMTfan1

(I can do the waiter)

A waitress comes walking up to them, asking them what they would like to eat. 

"I would love to have a hayburger and fries, with some iced tea." Blue said.

Gamepad

Game wagged and purred as he was being pet, enjoying the little pampering he was getting.

Jcfraven

"I suppose I'll get what the good stallion got, as I know not much regarding the food," Raven states, before prompting the silent mare beside him to order.

Purple

((i'm assuming that's me lol))

Sparkle looked up from the table, snapping out of her train of thought. "O-oh, um, i-i'll have a water a-and a salad, please," she said, stammering a bit.

MMTfan1

The waitress wrote their orders down.  "We'll have it ready in a few minutes."  She takes the menus, and walks away.

FakeSmile

After a short wait, Shear Luck exited the building with a large smile. The shop owner was in a good mood and gave Shear her cake for half off. With the cake box balancing on her head, the mare started to make her way home. Her house was on the other side of town, so it was going to be a long walk. She didn't mind though; more fresh air for the mare. Shear grinned as the smell of cake filled the air around her. She couldn't wait to dig into it, but knew it would be a while till then.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Feb 22, 02:04:39
Game somewhat enjoyed being carried around, the dragging wasn't the best but it was okay. "You know, this is mainly your fault you know?" Violet stated, having nuzzled into the wolf's neck and face.

"I just wanted food." Game stated. "It's that pony's fault for smashing me through a table."

((Did everyone forget about the poor wolf, and deer))

Shadow stopped at a store and went in to a general store. She bought supplies to use on the poor wolfies paw. She than proceed to wrap it in gauze and put an extra thick splint (cause he big wolf) around it. This way to wolfie is ok to walk now and won't be in as much pain doing so ,but will still have a limp.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Go Up