The Ponyville Square.

Started by Echo, 2012 Mar 20, 11:37:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Echo

[[ Introduction Post ]]

Hellou fillies and gentlecolts, I hereby welcome you to this roleplaying thread. The setting of this RP will be Ponyville's main square, imagine it! The majestic town hall, the carefully carved stone paths, market stands and ponies going on about their everyday life in Ponyville, a place full of life and joy!

Yes, this is your setting. There is no particular purpose as to what shall happen in this roleplaying thread, you might enter, exit and enter again in order to meet again with others and continue your RPing.

Now for some rules so nothing goes out of hand. I already suppose that you know the basic roleplaying rules such as no god modding, no power playing... etc... etc... You do? Hmm? Marvelous! So what else shall be mentioned here? Here goes.

-Roleplay Rules-

1. No Alicorn OCs, please, can't stress this enough anywhere, the only Alicorns present in Equestria at the moment are the princesses, no others.

2. No OCs that does not match with the MLP-FiM universe. If your OC is a pony that we would most probably see in Dragonball Z, firing planetary sized balls of massive destructive energy to mutilate their opponents then I'm sorry, this OC is not fit for this, any OC that promotes that kind of extreme battle stuff (Note: My example is over exaggerated and broad, I hope you all still get the point.) shall not set hoof, wing or horn in here.

3. Mary Sues, no, just no. If you don't know what a Mary Sue is, then look it up on Google or TV tropes and get yourself informed.

4. Players are not allowed to control any of the famous background characters and or the mane six for any reason. That's because by using them, you actually mess with their personalities, you will inevitably add something more or less to them and you would be messing with canon or actually turning a background character for which we have little info about into your own OC (character wise), this is seriously bad. Please use your imagination and join with an actuall, decent OC made made by you.
You may still control random NPCs though, like merchant ponies, workers that pass by and the relative stuff.

5. Have fun and do not ruin the fun of others. If anything like that is reported to me by PM, then be sure I will inform mods right away.

6. There is not grimdark tag here so there shall not be any grimdark content, at least not in public view in this thread in any way.

[[ End of Introduction Post ]]

crystal

2012 Mar 20, 12:04:53 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 20, 12:06:29 by crystal
(im not really sure how to start. but il just try)
crystal walks around in the town square looking for something to do"im so Bored"she says to herself
"there must be something do do"

Grammar... my worst enemy

Echo

It seemed to be around midday by now, the sun shone brightly on the blue sky, no clouds were in sight as they all must have been cleared up by the weather ponies. Echo was trotting through the squeare, looking around and taking a long breath, filling her lungs with fresh air. She exhaled and looked up in the sky with a wide smile on her face, ready to get home supplies from the market.

Axegrabber

Trots to the center of the square looking up from his list "Hmm, now where is the store im looking for." He walks down a small path and enters a wide open field "...I have no clue where im going..." He comes back and starts asking random ponies for directions.

Echo

Frowned and looked to the ground, shopping supplies cheaply was getting harder and harder with each passing day, everypony wanted money! She couldn't believe that she had to argue for 10 whole minutes to get her peaches for 4 bits instead of 6. As she continued trotting along the square, not realy looking where she was headed, she suddenly bumped onto Axegrabber(?), losing balance and dropping her saddle bags on the ground. "Ouch! owowoow.."

crystal

hears the yell. so she looks around for the source of the noice and finds two ponies sitting on the ground

Grammar... my worst enemy

Axegrabber

"You okay?! I'm sorry i didnt mean to, hmmm your legs scraped pretty badly let patch it up." Touch takes out some bandages from his saddlebag and places it on Echo. "My names Healing Touch, yours?"

Echo

Grimanced in pain, letting out a quiet yelp as he tended to her wounded legs and tried talking "I.. I'm Echo.. this is my fault I wasn't looking in front of me.." her cheeks turned red in embarassment. She looked around to see that her supplies were safe, her saddle bags have luckily not turned around, their contents safe and sound. Echo smiled at the stallion's willingness to give her a hoof thanked him accordingly.

Axegrabber

"No problem, um could you give me directions to the medicinal herbs shop. I'm kinda lost..."
Touch takes out his list again and writes down a couple more things

Lord of Madness

*Madness happens to be floating thru the air at the moment, he seems to be interested in eating clouds at this time*

Echo

Tried standing up, her left fore leg, covered in bandages, twitched in slight pain but she shruged it off with a giggle and pointed towards the south weastern part of the market squeare. "My name is Echo, Mr.Touch, pleased to meet you and thanks again. Would you like help with anything else?" She said as she carefully levitated her saddle, placing them on her back once again.

Lord of Madness

*IT seems madness has eaten a cloud.. he falls to the ground into his shop!, thou its not really noticeable. he then proceeds to change the sign to open*

Echo

(( I'm sowwy~ I need to go to bed, hope we can continue soon! ))

Haned tom.

Dhaos sees madness'  tea shop and decides to go inside. Thinking (I could go for some tea now.)
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Sahara

Sahara  just wanders around   :c

Tiger

Tiger is just walking around, and she seems frustrated.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nova Class

Nova yawns and sits in her favorite table in Madness' Tea Shop. She smiles as he walks in. Though she sees Tiger looking particularly mad today, and not in the good way too.

Lord of Madness

*Madness is standing behind the counter and seems to be drinking some red colored tea*

Haned tom.

Dhaos sees madness and Nova and says "hello."
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Lord of Madness

"HELLO is there anything you would like?"

Go Up