2013 Sep 02, 10:13:39 #40 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 03, 16:01:03 by Asterian
Spoiler: Sakura's Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 22 (Calm)
Conformity: 17 (A little lenient)
Compassion: 30 (Tender-hearted)
Charisma: 24 (Charming)
Intellect: 22 (Cunning)
Morals: 5P (Light-hearted)

You may go with the social norms more than usual, but you are a very caring, patient, and smart pony. You're one of the more charismatic members of the group, but you don't let your talents tear others down; you aid your friends when they need it and are always prepared to help!

Post Merge

Spoiler:  Dr. Feather Scroll's Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 17 (Above average)
Conformity: 19 (Persuadable)
Charisma: 15 (Average)
Intellect: 20 (Smart)
Morals: 7P (Self-less)

You may be like everypony else when it comes to charm or patience, but you're a cunning and extremely compassionate pony, and it shows. You are very loving towards your wife, friends, and even complete strangers!

Post Merge

Assuming this is Blob King?
Spoiler: Blob King's Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 22 (Waiting)
Conformity: 15 (Average)
Compassion: 27 (Loving)
Charisma: 11 (Unattractive)
Intellect: 20 (Above average)
Morals: 9P (Warmly thoughtful)

You don't likely get second glances, but you are a patient, loving, and self-less pony! You likely spend more time with your friends than you do by yourself, and for good reason - they love you!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

narwhaliagames

omg so accurate its like your reading my oc's mind
ay i'm no longer using this site

blobking156

This is exactly how I designed my character to be!

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Sep 02, 10:13:39
Spoiler:  Dr. Feather Scroll's Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 17 (Above average)
Conformity: 19 (Persuadable)
Charisma: 15 (Average)
Intellect: 20 (Smart)
Morals: 7P (Self-less)

You may be like everypony else when it comes to charm or patience, but you're a cunning and extremely compassionate pony, and it shows. You are very loving towards your wife, friends, and even complete strangers!

thank you very much for the review! ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

spinningpeanut

Ok fine since a PM doesn't seem to fly...

patience:
1:C.
2:C.
3:A.
Conformity:
1: C.
2: B.
3: C.
Compassion
1: C
2: A.
3: D
Charisma
1: B..
2: D.
3: C.
Intelect
1: C.
2: A.
3: B.

I vant to suck your loooves! Rawr!

Ramisha

This test is for me/my pony (whose name I STILL didn't pick.....sigh)
Patience: 1C 2D 3A
Conformity: 1B 2A 3B
Compassion: 1C 2C 3B
Charisma: 1D 2C 3A
Intellect: 1C 2D 3A
^-^

Asterian Starfall

2013 Sep 04, 16:22:14 #47 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 04, 16:36:58 by Asterian
Why pick a name? It seems you like assassins and mysterious characters anyhow! (Yes, I'm looking at your signature.)
Spoiler:  ...'s Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 19 (Composed)
Conformity: 13 (A little defiant)
Compassion: 19 (Heart-felt)
Charisma: 7 (Unattractive)
Intellect: 15 (Below average)
Morals: 5P (Nice)

While you aren't the cutest or the smartest pony in town, you are definitely a patient and caring one! You have good moral values and will stick by them even if that means going against the social grain, and especially when it comes to your friends!

Quote from: spinningpeanut on 2013 Sep 04, 00:34:41

Apologies. For some reason I didn't receive your Compassion test portion... Anywho!
Spoiler: PNut's Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 16 (Average)
Charisma: 19 (Handsome)
Intellect: 19 (Above average)
Morals: 10P (Do-gooder)

Although you aren't the brightest bulb or the longest-lasting, you are by far the most caring pony in your social group - Always helping even if that means a little self-sacrifice!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

spinningpeanut

Quote from: spinningpeanut on 2013 Sep 04, 00:34:41

Apologies. For some reason I didn't receive your Compassion test portion... Anywho!
Spoiler: PNut's Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 16 (Average)
Charisma: 19 (Handsome)
Intellect: 19 (Above average)
Morals: 10P (Do-gooder)

Although you aren't the brightest bulb or the longest-lasting, you are by far the most caring pony in your social group - Always helping even if that means a little self-sacrifice!

[/quote]

I sent it that day o.o

Dream was right about Pnut's stats  O: How dis happen? Light lookie! Pnut isn't smart but she's nice XD

I vant to suck your loooves! Rawr!

Asterian Starfall

Well this is embarrassing...

Due to unforeseen circumstance, I will have to put all further tests on hold. It seems somepony logged on, access my files, and deleted the answer sheet to the test. Estimated down time is twenty-four hours.

You may continue to post your pony-ality test answers here, but as I said, don't expect a grade for a little while.

GoldenTerrabyte

I will admit, Rain's charisma results were higher than I intended.
I'm back

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 04, 17:02:52

Well "average" would be a label for the average pony on the street, which is to say okay and somewhat attractive, but not the sort of pony that you'd fall head over hooves about.

Yoater

Mind if I get one for Storm Bolt when you have the time?

Patience
A
D
A
Conformity
D
B
B
Compassion
C
A
C
Charisma
B
A
B
Intellect
C
D
A

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Sep 04, 17:17:20

Well "average" would be a label for the average pony on the street, which is to say okay and somewhat attractive, but not the sort of pony that you'd fall head over hooves about.
Also, a few questions I might wanna redo, because a few(like the eviction one) didn't quite have a suitable answer.
I'm back

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 04, 17:21:46
Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Sep 04, 17:17:20

Also, a few questions I might wanna redo, because a few(like the eviction one) didn't quite have a suitable answer.

I see where you're coming from with your suggestion, but that's kind of the point: Provide an odd question with a few unrealistic answers and see which one you can choose from those. That way you're not only exercising your own logical reasoning, but it forces you to think life-like; Some things come up in life without a suitable answer, so you have to choose the closest thing you can!

Ramisha

While you aren't the cutest or the smartest pony in town, you are definitely a patient and caring one! You have good moral values and will stick by them even if that means going against the social grain, and especially when it comes to your friends!

Ha that is 75% true: I am patient and not really cute,I will care for you if there's something wrong,but I'm actually very smart.
Well, except some standard stuff everypony should know. I don't know some of my teacher's names!  :I not that I care about their names actually...

Ps. thanks for evaluating my pony!  :D you're also the first one to notice my Assassin reference aaaand therefore I will draw your pony Octavia Winters!  ;)
(well it's not actually because you noticed it's more because I have free time now and I like her)

Alassë

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Aug 31, 01:22:46Answers are for my OC, Alassë.

Patience: C, D, A

Conformity: D, D, C

Compassion: C, A, D

Charisma: B, D, C

Intellect: B, D, B
If I changed the blue letter from C to A, how would that affect Alassë's results? I think I completely misunderstood what the answer for C meant. X3

SuperNovaNightmare

2013 Sep 10, 03:27:38 #57 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 10, 03:38:57 by SuperNovaNightmare
Wait, from reading the posts, I think i figured how to take the test, correct me if i'm wrong though.

Patience:

1.D

2.D

3.B

Conformity:

1.D

2.B

3.B

Compassion:

1.C

2.A

3.D

Charisma:

1.A

2.D

3.B

Intellect:

1.B

2.D

3.B

I am being honest to my character and all answers are how he is.

Thanks for reviewing my test and look forward to seeing the results!

Asterian Starfall

2013 Sep 10, 15:13:04 #58 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 10, 15:20:04 by Asterian
So sorry for the extended downtime, everypony, but the Pony-ality Test is back up and running!
Spoiler: Storm Bolt's Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 13 (A little impatient)
Conformity: 17 (Persuadable)
Compassion: 27 (Very loving)
Charisma: 24 (Charming)
Intellect: 15 (Slightly dull)
Morals: 2P (Lightly)

You are quite the charmer, aren't you? You have a knack for persuading others to do as you wish, though you rarely use it. You care deeply for others and help them out best you can, even if you don't quite grasp what's going on.

Post Merge

Spoiler: Super Nova's Pony-ality Results • show

Patience: 20 (Level-headed)
Conformity: 14 (Average)
Charisma: 18 (Worth a second look)
Intellect: 21 (Cunning)
Morals: 11P (Light-hearted)

You are a very patient and compassionate pony, always looking to make new friends. You have a pure heart, a strong will, and are even a little charismatic; perfect for being a leader!

SuperNovaNightmare

2013 Sep 10, 21:05:34 #59 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 10, 21:14:35 by SuperNovaNightmare
Wow, thanks for the info on my pony OC page, and the results of the Pony-ality Test!

Just wanted to say I was in no way hurt by what you said, for I was hoping for some feed back telling me how I could improve Super Nova, and you brought up some amazing points I would have looked over as fine!

Thanks again for all your help and feed back!

Oh almost forgot! I revised my OC so go check out!

Go Up