Heavy
Engineer
Medic
Sniper
Spy
Go Down

Johannes

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Aug 21, 13:49:33

Why I find this funny and creepy at the same time?

Deviant

Quote from: Johannes on 2012 Aug 21, 14:31:31
Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Aug 21, 13:49:33

Why I find this funny and creepy at the same time?

That scared the *squee* out of me when it popped up infront of me o-o

Tiger

You're scaring us  >A<

Big heavy? No problem. Just give me my Degreaser, Axtinguisher, 3 ubercharge canteen stocks and maybe a respawn, and I'll have it down!  B)

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Zaner-Boy

All I need is 1 or 2 crits canteen, and a nicely upgraded Beggars Bazooka. I can take it down in less than 10 seconds. :P

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Aug 22, 07:40:58
All I need is 1 or 2 crits canteen, and a nicely upgraded Beggars Bazooka. I can take it down in less than 10 seconds. :P

All I need is a decent team, or this one glitch that keeps on happening.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Nala Valor

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 22, 03:21:24
You're scaring us  >A<

Big heavy? No problem. Just give me my Degreaser, Axtinguisher, 3 ubercharge canteen stocks and maybe a respawn, and I'll have it down!  B)
Nan, here's what I did with snowiper
2 critical quanteen ONLY!
While the other where attacking the thank, I headshot the medics and then, activate the critical and headshot it 3 or 4 times and I finish him in melee.

Axegrabber

Pyro. Why? Because, I like to watch things burn to the ground!

Deviant

Oh Valve.... i wub you c:

Looked back into some old update files, never saw this one tough, tought i'd share it with y'all ^-^

Ozzy

Those giant Demomen aren't so tough, there can be only one!

Deviant

Another one of Valve's cryptic secrets :)

Lord of Madness

I love how pyro is number 1

Zaner-Boy

So I was playing Badwater attacking, and playing engineer at the start to get a teleporter up. This one sentry nest was completely blocking my team, and nobody was doing anything about it. I was like 'Must I do everything?', went Demo, and in one life, took down the entire sentry nest with nobody at all helping me. Considering how awful I am at tf2, it was a great moment for me.

Link

teehee, I play this game too much; if not just for trading. More.....keys.... ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Nala Valor

I would love to trade with someone but I can't since I didn't buy anything and that I dont have any money and that my parents don't want to pay stuff like that because they say it's useless! DD:

Wandering Star

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 17, 19:41:48
Hey guys!

I saw something rather odd last night when my brother and I were spectating a MvM match. You know how you can spectate on people? You can also spectate the robots, and you can spectate them before they go out of the ship and become vulnerable.

So we saw the BLU robots inside the ship, fighting some RED robots, then they would run out backwards.

o_O

I have tried to spectate a MvM match and I could see anything of that. How did you manage to see it? And, of course, I need pics, now I am too curious!  >.<

Zaner-Boy

I just got a Tour of Duty ticket, and turned down a refined for it and used it instead.

I got bonk and a razorback from it...

Link

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Sep 03, 09:15:09
I would love to trade with someone but I can't since I didn't buy anything and that I dont have any money and that my parents don't want to pay stuff like that because they say it's useless! DD:

Just have your parents use their credit card to pay for it and you pay them back.  ^-^
It only runs about $5 to get premium, and you can pick up some items from the store at the same time!
Another useful trick is to ask what chores could be done to earn it, or to overpay for their trouble (like $6 for them paying $5  ;)).
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Nala Valor

Quote from: Link on 2012 Sep 03, 16:46:19
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Sep 03, 09:15:09

Just have your parents use their credit card to pay for it and you pay them back.  ^-^
It only runs about $5 to get premium, and you can pick up some items from the store at the same time!
Another useful trick is to ask what chores could be done to earn it, or to overpay for their trouble (like $6 for them paying $5  ;)).
Last time I asked to do that, they said "no, we don't trust it. Wait so that you gt a credit card"
My parents are stupid.

Deviant

Went onto a trading server yesterday, i saw someone was buying pyromania weps and i had some spare ones so i invited him to trade.

Traded this one for a cleaners carbine only, Strange Detonator with the strange part "Domination kills on it"

Not bad if i'd say so myself, one problem tough... i hate pyro  :l

Giggle Tail

I just tried Mann vs Machine for the first time the other day.  I'm way better at it then when I'm fighting actual people  :P

Oh, and my favorite class would probably have to be pyro.  I'm just better with it than the other classes.
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Go Up