Pony Image Thread

Started by Misty, 2012 Apr 29, 18:11:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 May 31, 14:51:21
The irony is that you are a Luna fan...yet you are against Luna's pictures.
Also are you recycling Luna's pictures also?I am pretty sure i have posted Sugarcup's drawing of her already.

Really? I was too lazy to go back and check, but these that are being posted now are at maybe five pages behind. And I am not against her pics, I was being sarcastic.  >.< Please don't steal my face.

Chishio Kunrin

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 May 31, 14:54:53
Also are you recycling Luna's pictures also?I am pretty sure i have posted Sugarcup's drawing of her already.

Really? I was too lazy to go back and check, but these that are being posted now are at maybe five pages behind. And I am not against her pics, I was being sarcastic.  >.< Please don't steal my face.

Then I'm sorry for misinterpreting your posts.Sarcasm is hard thing to see on the internet.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

sonyablademaster

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 May 31, 14:57:00

Then I'm sorry for misinterpreting your posts.Sarcasm is hard thing to see on the internet.

I'm also having a "I swear the world hates me" day. So I guess I'll just look at Pinkie Pie and smile.  :)

sonyablademaster

Night Pony

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 May 31, 14:58:29
Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 May 31, 14:57:00

I'm also having a "I swear the world hates me" day. So I guess I'll just look at Pinkie Pie and smile.  :)

Spoiler: show

Trilight Dashie

You guys

with all those images.

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Rad Thunder

Luna. Luna everywhere!

Trilight Dashie

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Chishio Kunrin

Someone find a neon Luna, so we can have neon time!

Night Pony

sonyablademaster

Trilight Dashie

sonyablademaster

Chishio Kunrin

Yeeees! These neon Lunas are glorious!

Book Smarts

sonyablademaster

Trilight Dashie

Go Up