An Undiscovered World [OOC]

Started by Spiralfeather, 2015 Sep 11, 01:46:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Brave Fleet

hehe yay someone understood ;u;

Julien999

Hehe, no problem.

It's come out that we have a similar idea on that thing, Brave. That's maybe why I understand. :P

Peace Keeper

2015 Sep 12, 16:37:59 #22 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 12, 16:40:51 by Peace Keeper
As much fun this RP really feels, I dont think I can catch up with is RP, so with that, I want to let everyone know I will be resigning from this RP.

I like how the story is going so far, and interesting stuff characters do dusing the times. However I find it difficult for me to post perhaps mostly by my wake and sleep times. I really dont want people to wait for me for hours on end and hold the RP to a couple of posts just for me. I may be the only person with this sort of problem, and since I havent made any interaction or any signifant stuff,  I am sure it wouldnt make a difference.

I really thank you for accepting me into the RP @Brave Fleet . I would like ya guys to continue the RP. I will read here and there to see how the story pans out. Best wishes to all of you and have a great RP
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Spiralfeather

2015 Sep 12, 17:07:41 #23 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 12, 23:12:54 by Spiralfeather
@Peace Keeper
Ah that sucks! I understand what you mean about waking and sleeping schedule, since I'm in a much different Timezone then probably anyone on the RP. Thanks for letting us know instead of just fading away also.

Known to some as Tourniquet!

Julien999

@Peace Keeper
I understand you. I see that you are not really like me to read all the 40 pages on a RP before I reply mine...
But thanks anyway for trying to be on this RP. Good Luck to you in the others RPs.

Peace Keeper

hehe thanks @Julien999 . Though I will continue to read as it goes along. I may ask if I would need help.

Well... I think I pulled myself out of here a bit too hastingly. But... guess I officially resigned. I will need to get accepted again to re-enter. I like to play a part, but just dont know what to do, and I really hate to halt a good flowing RP. Heh even a tiny temporary part would be good enough.. Until I can get reaccepted, have fun in the RP. Keep on entertaining me.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Spiralfeather

@Peace Keeper
It would be awesome to have you back! I doubt you'd really need to be accepted again so long as you asked @Brave Fleet.

FakeSmile

@Spiralfeather
I always hate havin' my OCs
gettin' into arguments cause
I sit here and think, OhNo,
they think I'm a jerk.
lol
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Spiralfeather

@FakeSmile
Oh gosh same; if I get into arguments with anypony in the RP it's nothing against you personally of course!  lol lol

Julien999

2015 Sep 14, 01:50:55 #29 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 15, 00:32:43 by Julien999
And now... I'm thinking that we can move the sun and the moon while we help CloudShine with some other unicorns...

Everypony is gone and this mare is Lucky that the stallion teleported her right to Slate's locomotive.

By the way, NO ONE WANT TO HELP BRAVE?! If no one will go help her, the mare will.

Post Merge

Come on, girls and boys! You all need to apologize and think what you did wrong.

Post Merge

And all my apologize if I didn't come earlier...

Spiralfeather

[glow=blue,2,300]Okay I actually drew some ponies, yay[/glow]
I plan to draw all of the characters from the roleplay, and I'll make sure to ping you when I add yours (Of course this may take a while)

I drew my OC CloudShine

And I drew Virulent ( @FakeSmile )

They ain't fancy or anything, they're just done with a pencil, pen and scanner. When I draw yours feel free to use it for anything but please credit me!   :]

FakeSmile

@Julien999
Lol, yeah too bad everyone is
mad right now. Maybe the
blizzard will cool the tension.
:PP

@Spiralfeather
OHMYGOSH SHE LOOKS AMAZIN'!!
The cutie mark looks great!
Thank you so much!! CC:
Now I know what Cloud Shine's
mane looks like so more art on
the way! :33
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Sep 14, 09:02:01
@Julien999
Lol, yeah too bad everyone is
mad right now. Maybe the
blizzard will cool the tension.
:PP

I done goofed.

Nuserame

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Sep 13, 14:45:05
hehe thanks @Julien999 . Though I will continue to read as it goes along. I may ask if I would need help.

Well... I think I pulled myself out of here a bit too hastingly. But... guess I officially resigned. I will need to get accepted again to re-enter. I like to play a part, but just dont know what to do, and I really hate to halt a good flowing RP. Heh even a tiny temporary part would be good enough.. Until I can get reaccepted, have fun in the RP. Keep on entertaining me.

Heheh I have been having my own problems with timezones and generally being limited time-wise. Which is why mine and Bassa's parts ended up being a bit of a weird, separate continuity.

It's still fun but at the same time it feels kind of pointless as I currently have zero influence of the main story and might as well be writing it down in a notepad somewhere. Hope at least someone had fun reading it.

Also @FakeSmile your RP is well written and fun to read! Just wanted to say that ^^
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Julien999

I read your part with Bassaro, @Nuserame . It's the part with the golem, right?
I'm pretty sure they will ask who is that mare on their train. :]

FakeSmile

@Nuserame

Thank you so much for sayin' that!
It means a lot that someone finds
my paragraphs interestin'. Even
though they are clutter with
spelling'/grammar errors.
[B]sobs[/b]
The real fun is when I
RP as my other OC, Predestine.

And Bassaro and Slate's interaction is
fun to read! I feel bad when we all post
so fast and y'all are pages behind. ;--;

@tonman3509
Yeah but at least no one got hurt.
Except maybe a few feelin's...
Lol.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

@FakeSmile

Heheh your welcome, and glad you get some enjoyment of our weird little side-rp! Don't feel too bad about leaving us behind, I (and I wager Bassa as well) wouldn't want to keep the RP stuck at just one post per day either.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Spiralfeather

@FakeSmile
Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
Next up on the list is Boa and Brave Fleet, at the moment.
@Nuserame
Oh no! I always feel bad when we post really fast. I thought that Bassaro and Slate were beginning to come into the storyline a little as well. I enjoyed reading your RP posts; they were interesting and well written! Well, you're always welcome back if you change your mind C:

Julien999

I think I'm the only terrible one at writting in this RP...

FakeSmile

@Julien999
Nah, your OCs seem really interestin'.
Hopefully once the group gets to the
Crystal Empire everyone can meet
each other!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up