An Undiscovered World [OOC]

Started by Spiralfeather, 2015 Sep 11, 01:46:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Man survival is intense here.
Just imagining being in the brutal blizzard mkes me feel cooler cause it is hot irl where I live.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

@Peace Keeper
Yay, you are gonna come back!
What kind of support do you
want to be?
:33
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Well not very sure. Last I left off was just traveling and investigating while the group is ahead somewhere else. But I really dont want to suddenly jump in on something at a bad moment, so I guess we can open to how to jump in again.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

@Peace Keeper
Yeah, I get what you mean.
You could have your OC
already at the Crystal Empire
investigatin'. Everyone, besides
Venom, is out in the blizzard
headin' back toward the Empire.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Hmm... guess I can.

A lot of time looked like it passed by and a lot has happened, so he probably has followed all of the evidence to there.

If by chance he might be coming just out of the blizzard following the trail left behind. Could start myself there.

FakeSmile

@Peace Keeper

Yeah, thats sound perfect!
Sorry that you got left behind
but I'm glad you decided to stay!
CC:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Its alright. Was my fault for hastingly resigning. The RP is pretty fun to miss out.
My original idea was to follow behind the group looking at clues left over until I have reached them.

For now I am awaiting reapproval to join again.

FakeSmile

@Peace Keeper

A'ight, I would @ Brave so
she would know you are
submittin' another application.
cc:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

FakeSmile

Quote from: Brave Fleet on 2015 Sep 12, 11:40:57
@FakeSmile Actually, my headcanon for this occasion is because celestia from the real equestria and my headcanon equestria started to talke and so they sent random ponies to headcanon equestria to see the difference between the worlds, so it's basically a science experiment and all the ponies are like lab rats lol headcanon Celestia and Luna (Queen Celestia and Queen Luna) made an exact replica of the world at that moment and put them in the replica. It's a handful but it's good enough lol

@Nuserame
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

WOW!!! Celestia is SO MEAN!!
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Julien999

Oh my... seems like that I am the only one who understand. What about my "simplified" version of what Brave mean?
Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Sep 12, 13:02:28
What I understand is :
Princess Celestia sended random ponies from Equestria to Queen Celestia and Luna's Equestria (headcanon Equestria).
But unfortunately, Princess Celestia don't know that Queen Celestia's Equestria is now... at this state...

Go Up