Brave Blaze

Started by Bradleyboy36, 2012 Jun 09, 13:33:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bradleyboy36

Name: Brave Blaze

Special talents: An expert on engineering

Personality: A calm and patient pegasus, Brave spends much of his free time working on his latest designs, he likes everything to be in it's right place and hates seeing any sort of mess. He is loyal and friendly to other ponies.

Gracie Sky

I like the name, it's very interesting!
The color scheme is also very... interesting... but not really in a good way.
I like what he is, though. We need more engineer ponies.
I can't really say anything more based on the limited information you provided.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Lusterless Nova

2012 Jun 10, 13:41:53 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 10, 13:44:37 by Lusterless Nova
Hi there.
We've already met in the rp "live in ponyville" and i got curious.
I would have some advices for you on how to get more information about your character into his profile.

-Add a past
It doesn't have to be a complete story. Just some events like: How did he discover his special talent? Does he have Relatives? What is he doing currently? This small informations give your character more... "Character"

-His inventions
When i see a pony like this then i think he already build some awesome inventions. You don't have to but try to make a list of them. You can even try to find pictures with google or other search engines that look like them. And if you can you can try to draw them.

-His current goal
Does your character have a completed life or is there something he still wants to archive?

Oh and 2 more things:
-It is your choice but wouldn't Maroon be a better color for his text then Red? It goes better with his coat if you ask me.
-You have a big green area around your Picture. If you don't want it feel free to ask and i'll remove it for you.

I guess thats all for now. Of course you don't have to use these ideas but it would help others to understand your character better.
I wish you as much fun as possible at the LoE RP board.

Go Up