[Herd] Knights of the Dawn

Started by DawnsEmbrace, 2014 Jun 13, 15:09:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blue Shield

If I may intergect, I do have a suggestion. I was thinking all the leadership; you, Chibi, Stan, his second-in-command, Alex, his second, Ramisha and myself, all get together in a pm or something and throw things in for our weekly messages. That way, we'll have more information from the columns, and have more news to spread. Kind of like a council of a sort.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Blue Shield on 2014 Aug 11, 20:20:32
If I may intergect, I do have a suggestion. I was thinking all the leadership; you, Chibi, Stan, his second-in-command, Alex, his second, Ramisha and myself, all get together in a pm or something and throw things in for our weekly messages. That way, we'll have more information from the columns, and have more news to spread. Kind of like a council of a sort.

Great idea! You have this one of many Captains vote.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

M00nGl0w

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Aug 11, 19:55:59
Conclusion:

As Blue just mentioned, Behold a Pale Horse is the winner with 12 votes.
While I agree with M00n a little, this was a fair poll, and Behold a Pale Horse won.

Message of the Week:
I'm a day late again
Now that the OSW is over, I expect the site to slow down a little more.  Hopefully the chat will come back up soon.

All in all, I don't really have a topic for this week.

Ahh well, can't argue with that. (Even though I strongly would so...) The results says it all and the sad thing is that I alone voted Stan's TwoThird's - Breathe and never take my vote back X3

Quote from: Blue Shield on 2014 Aug 11, 20:20:32

... How about an official Dawns Knight guild Rp? Just saying, suggesting or however we pronounce them. :P

My Oc's~ http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13031.0

[glow=blue,2,300]Lt.General Moon Glow in the Pegasus column, Knights of the Dawn! Reporting![/glow]

KrystalClear

Just a question... have you guys thought about making a Knights of the Dawn xat or chatango room or something?... ( I prefer xat personally x3 ) I just thought it would make communication a little easier between the herd... and it would be a good way for new members to meet everyone  ^-^ I just think instant messaging is better... especially for rp's and such... but I am very impatient so ofcourse I would think that way  :I

Ramisha

I agree with both Krystal Clear and Blue Shield's post at the top of  this page. :nod: your ideas are really good.

KrystalClear

yes I like Blue's idea too, and if you make a xat you can make a leaders only part in the chat!  :o I'm not sure how exactly... but... you could look into that

PlatinumJoystick

I suggest AIM or MSN. Neither one of those has gone under or faded into obscurity, nope, none at all.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Blue Shield

Quote from: KrystalClear on 2014 Aug 12, 09:24:44
yes I like Blue's idea too, and if you make a xat you can make a leaders only part in the chat!  :o I'm not sure how exactly... but... you could look into that

Well, if a different user holds a different chat, Dawns could perhaps open up the full herd chatroom, and I could be in charge of the meetings.

krono Angelo whooves

actually krystal has a good point and ive been with xat for many years now and I could easily set up a herd only chatroom for us that is if I have permuission to plus I had recently changed my name on there to my oc name soo yeah

Blue Shield

Quote from: krono Angelo whooves on 2014 Aug 13, 03:00:16
actually krystal has a good point and ive been with xat for many years now and I could easily set up a herd only chatroom for us that is if I have permuission to plus I had recently changed my name on there to my oc name soo yeah

Awesome, you mind PMing me a link to this place so I could get a leadership discussions room set up? Should definately make communication between the herd easier.

Also, that sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna be sending an LOA to Dawns with your name on it~ ;)

PlatinumJoystick

Does that loa come in a liquid, fax, digital, Betamax, Laserdisc, VHS, or dust format?

KrystalClear

I don't know what a LOA is...   :I sounds cool though... hope its shiny/tasty

krono Angelo whooves

Quote from: Blue Shield on 2014 Aug 13, 13:18:58
Quote from: krono Angelo whooves on 2014 Aug 13, 03:00:16

Awesome, you mind PMing me a link to this place so I could get a leadership discussions room set up? Should definately make communication between the herd easier.

Also, that sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna be sending an LOA to Dawns with your name on it~ ;)

ok well here is the link to xat you will however need to make an account before making a chatroom  http://xat.com/

Checkmate

Hah, I get it Plat!  /)  Loa Dust, those were some fun missions. 

PlatinumJoystick

I was hoping someone would catch that! Man, that was a fun game.

Checkmate

That one was.  That was the first one I played, never played 1 cause I've heard it was boring.  Spent the whole game in the hot-dog suit cause I found it funny to swear in a bad accent as a hot-dog.

PlatinumJoystick

The first one sets the stage for 2. It explains much of the storyline. Also, you like being mute. Your character has some four lines. But, oh the characters. Johnny, Dex, Troy, Julius, the Los Carnales, the Rollaz. The Vice Kings. I'd recommend it, in all honesty.

Checkmate

I know the story, like, I watched videos on it and I picked up enough from the secret Julius mission.

Naura

I heard you chose pale horse, anything else I missed?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Dashieisbestpony

Hey Naura :3 I was on the OSW, saw Howitzer and Gingy! Grey was on to!
Oof it's been too long

Go Up