[Herd] Knights of the Dawn

Started by DawnsEmbrace, 2014 Jun 13, 15:09:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

krono Angelo whooves

OC name:  Krono Whooves
Race:  Pegasus
Talent:  potion making and experimentation on  time and space (no time travel though in case that considered to be op/god mod here)

i'm just a simple time traveling pony who's time machine abandoned him in equestria

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/zealotofzael/media/ka1lside_zps13e0bfb0.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag34/zealotofzael/ka1lside_zps13e0bfb0.jpg[/img][/URL]

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: PïkâWölf on 2014 Aug 07, 17:52:33
Name: Wind Drop
Race: Pegasus
Talent: shurfing da waves :3 and flying like a boss

Quote from: krono Angelo whooves on 2014 Aug 07, 18:32:46
OC name:  Krono Whooves
Talent:  potion making and experimentation on  time and space (no time travel though in case that considered to be op/god mod here)

i'm just a simple time traveling pony who's time machine abandoned him in equestria

Quote from: Kelvin on 2014 Aug 07, 17:57:02
I would like to join the herd~~ :3

OC name:  Sonic Hooves
Talent:  Fly fast & like to helping ponies~~

Look~~ It's me~~ X3
Spoiler: show

I've decided to accept all three of you, and all as Majors.  Your crests can be found in the original post, and are yours to use as you see fit.
Welcome to the Herd!

PS:  Glad to have you with us, PïkâWölf.

Quote from: Kiki Spoons on 2014 Aug 07, 18:00:00
Oc name: Animal Lover
Race: Earth Pony
Talent: Animal Training and Caretaking.
Has also been trained a bit in medicine.

A white Mare With a green mane and Tail and Purple eyes. I have no picture to show since I can't draw worth beans XD.

I've accepted you as a Private, and your crest can be found in the same place as everyone else.
Welcome to the Herd!
<br />

Dashieisbestpony

So many new ponies, I am very happy :D
Oof it's been too long

Checkmate

Hey all, I'm sorry to say I won't make it to the OSW.  :'(

Greyscaleisme

Aww, I'll miss you Check, but hey, RP.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

DawnsEmbrace

Well I'm sorry to hear it, Check...
But, in other news, I do have plans to lay out.

---------PLANS---------
Should anyone want to, we can all meet in the Cloudopolis Dojo on Saturday.
I'll be there, and I'm sure several others will as well.
Other than that, you can all organize amongst yourselves to go dragon hunting, party hopping, whatever you feel like really.

In the event of a crisis...Keep a level head.
<br />

PlatinumJoystick

Synchronize your watches!

Be there or be square!

Join the club!

...Can we get any cornier?
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Howitzer

Of course we can!

Jump in, the water's fine!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

DawnsEmbrace

...You people disturb me...
notactuallythough
<br />

Blue Shield

I'm bored. I want to do this... Don't take any of this seriously... If you dare... :ajshifty:

I regret to inform everyone that I cannot attend the OSW. But, luckily, being the First Shirt of the herd, I will be much happier, and much more cut out to fill out paperwork and stuff here. So here it goes...

If you are Admiral or Vice admiral for Unicorns
If you are General or Lieutenant General for Earth Ponies or Pegasi

I would prefer that you report any misbehavior or outstanding behavior among the herd members, and I will address the Dawn Captain with the LOA/LOC/LOR/Article-15

The paperwork will state the full description as to what happened, with my signature, Column, rank, etc. And I will send it to the Dawn Captain with my suggested route of correction/reward.

Anyone in the herd who has any questions about anything, please utilize your chain of command. If you do not know your direct chain of command, I'll let you know, and help you out. The Dawn Captain is a very busy man (Yeah, right~ I'm just kidding)

I'm sure Dawns would be happy to help you out, and I most certainly will too, and gladly take a load off of the herd. That's what I'm here for.

Keep in mind that I do have experience with working guilds/clans, etc. And I've got experience in military service, so I don't 'play around' with this sort of thing.

BEFORE YOU CLAIM ANYTHING:: No, I am not trying to do a "Moderator Job" My only power is in the herd, and giving advice and suggestions. I cannot give anything else other than advice.

FSgt Blue Shield, Earth Pony Column.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Blue Shield on 2014 Aug 08, 05:43:04
I'm bored. I want to do this... Don't take any of this seriously... If you dare... :ajshifty:

I regret to inform everyone that I cannot attend the OSW. But, luckily, being the First Shirt of the herd, I will be much happier, and much more cut out to fill out paperwork and stuff here. So here it goes...

I would prefer that you report any misbehavior or outstanding behavior among the herd members, and I will address the Dawn Captain with the LOA/LOC/LOR/Article-15

The paperwork will state the full description as to what happened, with my signature, Column, rank, etc. And I will send it to the Dawn Captain with my suggested route of correction/reward.

Anyone in the herd who has any questions about anything, please utilize your chain of command. If you do not know your direct chain of command, I'll let you know, and help you out. The Dawn Captain is a very busy man (Yeah, right~ I'm just kidding)

I'm sure Dawns would be happy to help you out, and I most certainly will too, and gladly take a load off of the herd. That's what I'm here for.

Keep in mind that I do have experience with working guilds/clans, etc. And I've got experience in military service, so I don't 'play around' with this sort of thing.

BEFORE YOU CLAIM ANYTHING:: No, I am not trying to do a "Moderator Job" My only power is in the herd, and giving advice and suggestions. I cannot give anything else other than advice.

Wow, I breezed through that, yay for a good reading skills.

Blue Shield

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Aug 08, 05:45:46

Wow, I breezed through that, yay for a good reading skills.

Okay, what's it say. :3

M00nGl0w

2014 Aug 08, 10:10:47 #232 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 10:15:38 by M00nGl0w

Okay I haven't inform (pm) Dawns about getting the promotion and I only managed to play the first 30 mins after the downloads. So yeah, I would love to learn the basics, chain of command and whatever you'll throw at me before I ask for the promotion X3

So I look forward your guidance, Blue Shield and Dawns. ^-^

And Howitzer... First friend to be added in the game :3

My Oc's~ http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13031.0

[glow=blue,2,300]Lt.General Moon Glow in the Pegasus column, Knights of the Dawn! Reporting![/glow]

Howitzer

2014 Aug 08, 10:46:22 #233 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 10:49:10 by Howitzer
Quote from: M00n Gl0wAnd Howitzer... First friend to be added in the game :3

whoo!!!

Ohh, I just found something out. Friend requests only work on ONE server, so if you want to search your friend list on another server, it'll be blank.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/

M00nGl0w

Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Aug 08, 10:46:22

whoo!!!

Ohh, I just found something out. Friend requests only work on ONE server, so if you want to search your friend list on another server, it'll be blank.

I see.. I was at Piafee server I think X3

My Oc's~ http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13031.0

[glow=blue,2,300]Lt.General Moon Glow in the Pegasus column, Knights of the Dawn! Reporting![/glow]

Howitzer

2014 Aug 08, 10:54:35 #235 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 12:07:35 by Howitzer
Quote from: M00nGl0w on 2014 Aug 08, 10:51:24
Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Aug 08, 10:46:22

whoo!!!

I see.. I was at Piafee server I think X3
  EDIT: I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE! you show up on piaffee, you don't, I don't know how this works

Greyscaleisme

I was awake until 4:30 am playing, such fun!

Grizzly

i cant play :'( its saying server is full, or server is shut down :'(
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

KrystalClear

Well I have been having a wonderful time so far~ I made lots of new friends~ and I went dragon hunting with some of the herd  ^-^ well... tried too... the server didn't seem to like the idea  :I what have all you been doing?

Grizzly

created my character, took a quest and... nothing more  >.<
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Go Up