What do you fear?

Started by Captain0Ron, 2012 Jul 07, 13:31:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeeChanthepandaren

Well now that that's settled let the butt kicking begin.

Chishio Kunrin

If my car was the one on the right, I'd get into it through the passenger door ('casue I live in America, and here, the driver's side is the left side) and scoot over into the driver's seat. But then, I'd be pretty afraid to get out of the car. I'd probably try to take a route that'll let me go fast, so I can make all the spiders fall off.

"Hope you like 60 mph! GET OOOOFFFFF! >:O *One crawls on the windshield* Please? >.< *Turns on windshield wipers*"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zygrograxgra

Ceiling Spider.
A tiny little spider on the ceiling of my tiny little shower.
I removed him after like two weeks, during which he was slowly moving deeper into the shower.
Ceiling Spider is now an Outdoors man.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

The spiders that come into my house. Most of the time, they're most likely wolf spiders, but I'll never take a chance on any of them possibly being a brown recluse. Nuh uh, never. You're not rotting my flesh with necrosis.

Lately, though, I've seen like.. two with long legs, walking in a super terrifyingly creepy way that seems kind of threatening. The second one was tiny. The first one came out of nowhere on my desk and climbed up my microphone. It wouldn't quit walking with its front two legs waving around in front of it. >.< Seemed dangerous and freakish.

Lord of Madness

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 31, 14:05:32
Quote from: LeeChanthepandaren on 2012 Jul 31, 13:33:17
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01080/earth-graphics-200_1080292a.jpg
I HATE spiders...

nuuuuu ;3; I have a pet spider named herbert and he is adorable.

I don't like wild spiders. >.< Venomous ones.

By the way, has anyone ever seen or heard of a black spider with a red spider-shaped mark on its back?
I swear, don't say it was a black widow because you'll sound dumb. Every time I've asked someone, everyone has said "black widow". Black widows don't have a red spider-shaped mark on their back, they have a red hourglass-shaped mark on their belly.

LeeChanthepandaren

Yo dog we heard you're afraid of spiders so we put a spider on your spider so you can be afraid of a spider while being afraid of a spider.

Yeah I tried google. got nothing.
Well now that that's settled let the butt kicking begin.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LeeChanthepandaren on 2012 Jul 31, 14:16:20
Yo dog we heard you're afraid of spiders so we put a spider on your spider so you can be afraid of a spider while being afraid of a spider.

Yeah I tried google. got nothing.

Exactly! I've tried to search for it before but found nothing. I've seen one before, but only once, and it was kinda big and really scary, and me and other kids were afraid. But this one kid walked up and stomped it. I was like O:

AAA13

I used to have a pet spider, I kept it in a jar and feed it live worms that I dug out of my grans garden, and sometimes a dead fly or two, which I picked up with the help of my grans gardening gloves.

I'm only scared of spiders that aren't pets or the big ones we can find at my stupid spider infested house.
So many spiders... in the bath, on the loo seat, in my bookcase! >A<
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Chishio Kunrin

Sweet Celestia, get your house gassed. >.<

lurk852

Not all spiders are that imposing; my house has quite a few of them, but they're all relatively wimpy. I worry more about accidentally knocking them onto the floor than anything.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

I've been bitten in my sleep twice. Both times, the bite had to be lanced. It hurts a lot, so I'd rather spiders not hang out in my house, venomous or not. Unless they're daddy long legs. Those guys can't bite yah.

Twisted Shadow

I am afraid of common fears I guess like...
I am afraid of spiders of any size
I am afraid of heights... not bad on planes though
I am afraid of .. I guess rejection... not really been an issue
All I can think of at the moment.

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 31, 15:35:57
I've been bitten in my sleep twice. Both times, the bite had to be lanced. It hurts a lot, so I'd rather spiders not hang out in my house, venomous or not. Unless they're daddy long legs. Those guys can't bite yah.
Sometimes when I'm asleep I go into this state where people seem to think I'm dead.
This doesn't happn too often, and it freaks me out when it does coz I usually die in a dream I'm having when it happens, but the first couple of times I remember, the same freaking spider wove a web between me and my bed-covers.
My parents only knew I was alive coz my dad bothered to check my pulse.
It scares me even more than the spider coz I could have woken up in a coffin!
[move][/move]

lurk852

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Aug 01, 00:35:41
Sometimes when I'm asleep I go into this state where people seem to think I'm dead.
This doesn't happn too often, and it freaks me out when it does coz I usually die in a dream I'm having when it happens, but the first couple of times I remember, the same freaking spider wove a web between me and my bed-covers.

If it's any consolation, even if such an awful mishap did happen, the chemicals they put in dead people would ensure that you'd die in your sleep and not have to wake up in a coffin, which would really suck.  :D
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Sea Foam

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Aug 01, 01:38:14

If it's any consolation, even if such an awful mishap did happen, the chemicals they put in dead people would ensure that you'd die in your sleep and not have to wake up in a coffin, which would really suck.  :D

Seeing as being buried alive terrifies me beyond belief, that knowledge is extraordinarily consoling.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Chishio Kunrin

I fear that, by the time I get through vet school and finally get to become a vet, I'll end up on disability early in my career. Not only would that make me sad, it'd make me angry. :s

AAA13

2012 Aug 01, 15:03:59 #237 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 02, 00:48:56 by AAA13
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Aug 01, 01:38:14

No offense, but that just scares me even more.
[move][/move]

The Wandering Magus

or they'd just cremate you... which also scares me.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

AAA13

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Aug 01, 20:37:29
or they'd just cremate you... which also scares me.
:I... 
D: DD: I DONT WANNA DIE JUST COZ I SEEM DEAD!!! >A<
[move][/move]

Go Up