What do you fear?

Started by Captain0Ron, 2012 Jul 07, 13:31:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

I watched a video of someone playing Slender a while ago. And just now, I had to go to the bathroom, but then I realized I was gonna have to walk down a dark hall, past a dark room with an open door, and into a dark bathroom...

I didn't wanna turn on the hall light because the switch is loud and I didn't wanna bother my mom. So I looked at my mom's cat, and she looked at me, and I picked her up and hugged her tight all the way down the hall. ovO

Being alone in the dark when my imagination keeps running away and creating monsters is scary. :'(

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

That moment when you drop you phone and it's batteries fall out and you just have to get them in as if they are a beating heart, and if you don't your phone will be gone forever. He you realize you did not check the screen. So you slowly turn it over hoping for dear life it's not broken.

Chishio Kunrin

The area above our oven is making this weird noise nonstop, and it's creeping me out. >.< We don't know what the noise is! My mom doesn't seem alarmed by it, but I'm kinda scared.

Lord of Madness

What kind of a noise is it?

Sponk

I'm scared of the ocean.

I don't wanna get bitten by a shark! That'd be a horrible way to die.. DD:
Blah blah blah.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 27, 06:01:24
What kind of a noise is it?

I have no idea how to explain it. >.< It's just so weird. It's not really a buzzing noise. It's maybe like... something like liquid or something being forced through a small pipe that it's having trouble getting through or something. That's the best way I can explain it. Creaky liquid having trouble being forced through a small pipe really hard.

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Jul 27, 06:06:00
I'm scared of the ocean.

I don't wanna get bitten by a shark! That'd be a horrible way to die.. DD:

I don't remember the only time I've ever been to a beach. I was a little bitty kid. As soon as water rushed onshore and splashed over me, I ran away screaming that I was going home, but I was many miles from home.
Weeellllll... I can't swim well because I'm terrified of drowning.

Lord of Madness

Does I have 2 fans on it? He thing above your oven I mean.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 27, 06:49:34 #187 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 27, 06:52:27 by Chishio Kunrin
No fans, I don't think. The only things above the oven are the part with the temperature dial and the timer we never use, and a cabinet. And the ceiling. But it's sounding like it's coming from directly above the oven, in the area of the thing with the temperature dial on it.

[Edit]: I just ran down the hall, squealing "Pinkie, save me! >A<"

The Wandering Magus

i'm scared of deep water... idk why, I can swim and dive and stuff...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Zygrograxgra

Sharp/pointy stuff unless I'm holding it. Then I get a sudden burst of courage.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

The Wandering Magus

i fear the loss or destruction of beautiful things, the loss of knowledge, the loss of the ability to do something.  rise and fall of great civilizations and all that.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

AAA13

2012 Jul 27, 16:58:46 #191 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 27, 18:18:55 by AAA13
I fear my dreams... becoming real...
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Zygrograxgra

Being a sole survivor.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

lurk852

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 27, 14:12:31

I'm scared of deep water too, though probably not as much as I should be, as I can't swim. Every time I tried, I was told that I had the basic technique right, but I just... don't float, not without holding my breath. Possibly a result of being too skinny, I guess  :s
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

AAA13

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 27, 17:52:20

I'm scared of deep water too, though probably not as much as I should be, as I can't swim. Every time I tried, I was told that I had the basic technique right, but I just... don't float, not without holding my breath. Possibly a result of being too skinny, I guess  :s
Noncense! Im the skinnyest person in my class (no I dont have anerexia I just cant put on weight for reasons I dont understand) and I can float without holding my breath, and I can also tread water for 50 mins.
[move][/move]

lurk852

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 27, 18:20:59

Noncense! Im the skinnyest person in my class (no I dont have anerexia I just cant put on weight for reasons I dont understand) and I can float without holding my breath, and I can also tread water for 50 mins.

Weird. Maybe my bones are secretly made of titanium then.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Zygrograxgra

Getting a broken leg.
I HAVE to bounce and jitter them constantly, or move them, something like that, both of them.
Good thing I don't do anything that could get them broken, and good thing they're indestructible.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

AAA13

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 27, 18:25:56
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 27, 18:20:59

Weird. Maybe my bones are secretly made of titanium then.
Now THAT would be funny. S'ok, my cousin, whos just a lil less skinny than me but shorter, she cant float or tread water too well. She can freestyle real well though, which I really dont understand coz it makes no sense what-so-ever.
[move][/move]

LaptopCommandStation

Ha, I almost forgot about my fear of open water.  I almost lost my brother one day when he drifted out too far.  My mom had to go in after him, screaming at me to run home and get my father, 1/4 mile away.  12 years ago and to this day it still haunts me.
1 1/2 years later I broke through the ice, on the same lake, so that didn't help me get over it.

Zygrograxgra

Teleportation.
If we make it rip a hole in space we could destroy the universe.
If it shifts space, same thing.
If it takes us apart and reassembles us at the molecular (or atomic, or further down) level along with us still being alive, we'd die every time we teleported. The us at the destination would be, for all intents and purposes, us, but it's not US.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up