What do you fear?

Started by Captain0Ron, 2012 Jul 07, 13:31:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 23, 05:39:22
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 23, 03:17:50
Falling.
I cant stand the feeling of falling, even when Im just falling off the bed.
It makes me feel like Im going to die. :'(

Gosh, I know that feeling. You know that feeling when it feels like you're falling when you're trying to sleep and you open your eyes and you're just perfectly fine?
I absolutely hate that feeling. It makes me feel like I was teleported off the edge of a cliff. Leaves me with a high heartbeat rate.

It's worse when you're already asleep, so you're dreaming, you fall, you actually feel like you're falling, so you jump awake, thinking it's real.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ozzy

I fear no man..but that...thing...it scares me.

But seriously, having unfortunatly visiting the 'Scared Of Heights?' Thread, my fear if heights has only gotten greater.  :x

Lord of Madness

FUN FACT: when you wake up from suddenly falling in a dream. your body violently jerks because it thinks the brain has died.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 23, 07:31:03
FUN FACT: when you wake up from suddenly falling in a dream. your body violently jerks because it thinks the brain has died.

What about when I jump awake from a dream that a big spider is in my bed? :x Though, I assume the same applies to a dream where you're suffocating to death?

AAA13

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 23, 05:39:22
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 23, 03:17:50
Falling.
I cant stand the feeling of falling, even when Im just falling off the bed.
It makes me feel like Im going to die. :'(

Gosh, I know that feeling. You know that feeling when it feels like you're falling when you're trying to sleep and you open your eyes and you're just perfectly fine?
I absolutely hate that feeling. It makes me feel like I was teleported off the edge of a cliff. Leaves me with a high heartbeat rate.

Been there, done that. Its worse than real life.
Except for the part where you wake up. Sorta feels like its a second chance when you think about it enough.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Zygrograxgra

My dreams.
They are random, uncontrollable, and make me wonder if I'm secretly being drugged or happen to be insane.
They are incredibly awesome things and sources of inspiration though.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

123chrisrules

I fear  Pinkamena from the Luna Game series since she would scare me to death whenever she would pop in the game. I know it's a game, but if you play the game at night with the lights off, it's scary as hell. Sometimes i even have a hard time sleeping when i have Pinkamena in my dreams and it's one of the reasons why i have a hard time sleeping sometimes. Pinkamena has to be one of my worst nightmares i ever experienced.
This is my forum signature. It's very awesome.

julian

Quote from: 123chrisrules on 2012 Jul 25, 00:53:42
I fear  Pinkamena from the Luna Game series since she would scare me to death whenever she would pop in the game. I know it's a game, but if you play the game at night with the lights off, it's scary as hell. Sometimes i even have a hard time sleeping when i have Pinkamena in my dreams and it's one of the reasons why i have a hard time sleeping sometimes. Pinkamena has to be one of my worst nightmares i ever experienced.

I played Luna Game at night with lights off and nobody in my house but i was like not moving thinking nothing would happen then it did AppleBloom appeared and the music creeped me out so much and those 3-4 minutes were like hours for me it was scary  >.<
i didnt wanted to play more Luna Games like i wanted before playing the first one, way too scary LOL
Remember everyone is unique, just like you <3

123chrisrules

Quote from: julian on 2012 Jul 25, 12:17:39

I played Luna Game at night with lights off and nobody in my house but i was like not moving thinking nothing would happen then it did AppleBloom appeared and the music creeped me out so much and those 3-4 minutes were like hours for me it was scary  >.<
i didnt wanted to play more Luna Games like i wanted before playing the first one, way too scary LOL
The games are all scary thx to the scary random pic of Pinkamena coming out of nowhere to scare you to death. And the scariest thing is what happens at the ending of Luna game 5

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: 123chrisrules on 2012 Jul 26, 01:31:46

The games are all scary thx to the scary random pic of Pinkamena coming out of nowhere to scare you to death. And the scariest thing is what happens at the ending of Luna game 5

Zalgofied Pinkie Pie. ovO

123chrisrules

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 26, 01:35:07
Quote from: 123chrisrules on 2012 Jul 26, 01:31:46

Zalgofied Pinkie Pie. ovO

Well looks like i won't be sleeping tonight  :o

The Wandering Magus

let's see... heights, the dark, insects, any sort of worm/grub, mold, anything to do with rotting...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

AAA13

Insects and spiders FREAK ME OUT :'(
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 26, 03:01:48 #153 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 26, 03:07:28 by Chishio Kunrin
Oh. :c I'm creeping myself out by imagining a fanfic where Applejack finds the rest of the mane six zalgofied.

They end up showing up at her house, so she, Big Mac, Applebloom, and Granny Smith lock themselves in the house. Applejack tells Applebloom to sneak out, get Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo, go to Twilight's library, and get Spike to help them find a book about what's going on and how to fix it.
Pinkie: Are you abandoning meeee? *Creepy head tilt* Let's partyyy.
Twilight: Let's learn a lesson.
Rarity: I must be prettyyyy...
Rainbow: Look at me...
Fluttershy: Just.. love me! Think I'm a pushover, do you?

*Shiver*

The Wandering Magus

anything to do with rotting :]
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Zygrograxgra

Waking up to find myself looking down at me, especially if I (they?) have this one smile on their face.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Argo

I have only one fear. Fear of being forgotten in the future (after I die)  ovO

Zygrograxgra

Being put into one of my own stories.
I use them to vent my emotions, so I basically torture my protagonists.
Apparently they're great to read.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lord of Madness

I just realized one... being buried alive

snarfgsnor

drowning or suffocation o_O

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Go Up