Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

WalterWrap2000

Quote from: Joylight on 2014 May 13, 14:44:16

>:O

Luckily, a new item in MK 8, the speaker, lets you destroy it!  :D

"We have a happy Spring, and Summer, and Fall. Can't Winter be happy too?" -Snowdrop

*crying forcefully* "Yes, Snowdrop. Yes it can." -Walter Wrap

Peace Keeper

This is one

These are solutions to problem no. 2

I hate screenwatchers
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Zsaszz

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Jun 21, 20:48:59
This is one

These are solutions to problem no. 2

I hate screenwatchers

U would hate a friend of mine, he do that a lot >:(, or another that jumps in street fighter doing aereal attacks the whole fight  >:/

Ramisha

My friend just spams the normal attack buttons while I try to pull off awesome complex moves and SHE WINS. Every time. Ugh...

FlameandIce

One of the last mission in Catherine where you have to guide Kathrine up the dream area while Catherine is trying to kill you both doesn't help the Kathrine's AI sucks and she always kills herself or lets Catherine find her and the Reaper in persona 3 who at least for me spammed megidolaon on my party
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Chromastone64

Zhang He from Dynasty Warriors.

This guy NEVER shut up about how "beautiful and dazzling" he and his tactics are, and he overacts SO MUCH!
...Wow, it's Rarity if she was a military commander. (No offense, Rarity fans.)
Another thing that annoys me from DW is HOW OVERPOWERED LU BU IS!!! I get that he was a legendary warrior, but COME ON! He killed me in one combo!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Jul 09, 14:32:48
Zhang He from Dynasty Warriors.

This guy NEVER shut up about how "beautiful and dazzling" he and his tactics are, and he overacts SO MUCH!
...Wow, it's Rarity if she was a military commander. (No offense, Rarity fans.)
Another thing that annoys me from DW is HOW OVERPOWERED LU BU IS!!! I get that he was a legendary warrior, but COME ON! He killed me in one combo!

In DW4, you fight Lu Bu in the second chapter. I hated Hu Lou gate so much just because of him and the imperial seal (campaign) stage where I have to walk around the entire map several times, checking every milk and cranny until I destroy all 100 wooden crates within the time limit.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chromastone64

Sadly, I'm pretty new to the seiries. I only own DW 6 and Strikeforce (which is AWESOME). I had 6 for months but never played it until a few days ago, and Strikeforce was for my PSP, and that's most likely on its last legs (not to mention its a download version, so my data's probably wreaked.) At least its teaching me about historical warriors (and being a kick butt game while doing it.)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: Having a full party of friends • show

Spoiler: And then another friend logs on • show

And then everyone has to decide how to split everyone into even groups or who to kick and keep.

My OCs

AaronMk

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 22, 04:50:22
My friend just spams the normal attack buttons while I try to pull off awesome complex moves and SHE WINS. Every time. Ugh...

You have not become one with the meta.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

byndbored

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

sact3rnlang3l

Ramisha

When I play on Master and get killed by a bear.
I do understand it's master, but hey I have the best dual-enchanted armor, daedric relic weapons, master spells and a loyal companion!! A common bear should NOT be able to defeat me!

lozer35

blue shell's in mario kart wii they are annoying when your in first place but not while in last XD
me,spectrum, splashy, and lightning are THE pegasus four !!

Zsaszz

Something really annoying for me is low inventory slots in an RPG game,I hate going on and on and before you realize it you are so full of weapons, armors, pots, items, and even some undropable quest items.

For example the elder scrolls in Skyrim

You cannot drop them, or store them in a chest, and each one weights 20 in your bag, not even a sword is that heavy in the game, and you will have 3 of these things by the end of the game  >:O

Ramisha

Exactly!! I get really annoyed when a quest bugs and an item from that quest gets stuck in my bag, or when I get a quest I don't want to do. Fortunately I'm on a PC... so I can fix it with console commands ovO

Chromastone64

2014 Aug 14, 09:59:08 #1896 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 14, 16:18:30 by Chromastone64
Quote from: Zsaszz on 2014 Aug 14, 00:54:40
Something really annoying for me is low inventory slots in an RPG game,I hate going on and on and before you realize it you are so full of weapons, armors, pots, items, and even some undropable quest items.

For example the elder scrolls in Skyrim

You cannot drop them, or store them in a chest, and each one weights 20 in your bag, not even a sword is that heavy in the game, and you will have 3 of these things by the end of the game  >:O

You can sell the Elder Scrolls to the librarian in the Mage's Collage.
But for me, Finn's Lute is stuck in my bag, and I can't get rid of it. Handing in the quest doesn't get rid of it.

Randam Saiko

Farming off a boss for hours and he/she doesn't drop the desired loot. Then a few days later after you've given up, you fight the same boss with no desire for a drop and it freaking drops.

My OCs

Ramisha

Dying 200 times in the same area, it just makes me want to
Spoiler: feel my wrath controller! • show

And when you realize the solution was something so simple
Spoiler: I wasted so much time there • show

NomDePlume

Finding triforce shards on Legend of Zelda, Wind Waker.  >:O
"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works."<br />--Virginia Woolf

Go Up