Nintendo 3DS discussion

Started by Shadow Mare, 2013 Oct 31, 23:26:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

LOL at Nintendo, they killed Swapnote. They disabled the Spotpass so now you can no longer get messages from your friends over the internet.

Rikaria

I didn't feel like making a new thread for this, so I'll just post it here.

The Nintendo Network update for the 3DS/2DS is now available, so if you have both a 3DS/2DS and Wii U, download the update and link your account now. However (as of this post) the servers are experiencing heavy traffic, so if you're having connection issues, you know why.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Shadow Mare

Already been downloaded but 3DS Miiverse is pretty useless since you CANNOT ADD PEOPLE AS FRIENDS OR SEND PMS...

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Dec 10, 19:07:49
Already been downloaded but 3DS Miiverse is pretty useless since you CANNOT ADD PEOPLE AS FRIENDS OR SEND PMS...

You can send your fc over miiverse if you wanted, but that will just get a lot of people as your friend  X3

Shadow Mare

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Dec 10, 19:26:08
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Dec 10, 19:07:49

You can send your fc over miiverse if you wanted, but that will just get a lot of people as your friend  X3

You can't do that, its against Miiverse Code of Conduct.

GlassMirror

Ok then, but miiverse is only about commenting and stuff
That does not make Xbox or PS whatever any better :3

Shadow Mare

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Dec 10, 20:08:28
Ok then, but miiverse is only about commenting and stuff
That does not make Xbox or PS whatever any better :3

GO2YOUR*ROOM

Rikaria

Honestly, I'm more concerned about the eShop. My 3DS funds haven't merged with my Wii U's yet, but then again I wasn't able to access the 3DS eShop due to the heavy traffic, so I guess they're still working on that.

Joylight

Sent two hand-written notes (One in Smash Bros. series and one in Animal Crossing: New Leaf) and already got some "Yeah!"s in. Yay for +15 years of drawing experince~

...still waiting for Flipnote Studio 3D.... D:

Aerodash

I picked up a 2DS and a couple of games recently, but the Club Nintendo game codes are UK based and are useless to me. On that vein, if anyone wants them then just ask! (One's for Pokemon X and the other is for Monster Hunter 3, not sure if that matters ^^;)

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Aerodash on 2013 Dec 12, 21:32:54
I picked up a 2DS and a couple of games recently, but the Club Nintendo game codes are UK based and are useless to me. On that vein, if anyone wants them then just ask! (One's for Pokemon X and the other is for Monster Hunter 3, not sure if that matters ^^;)

The actual games?

Aerodash

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Dec 13, 00:54:10
Quote from: Aerodash on 2013 Dec 12, 21:32:54

The actual games?

Oh no, just the codes that you can redeem for points on Club Nintendo x3

Shadow Mare

Oh well... you can't CN points to games you already redeemed already?

Aerodash

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Dec 13, 11:15:52
Oh well... you can't CN points to games you already redeemed already?

Well I mean...I bought physical games that were imported from the UK that come with the point codes. I can't actually redeem the codes myself as I'm using the Australia/New Zealand CN.

Rikaria

For those in North America, I want to remind you all that National Streetpass Weekend is starting NOW and will last until tomorrow. Find a Nintendo Zone location and use the Streetpass Relay system to start getting Streetpasses from all of North America :D More info in the eShop/Nintendo Video (if the video's still there).

(Before you ask, I don't know if they'll do this again as well as if they're doing this in other regions.)

Shadow Mare

Eh don't care for streetpass.

Teal Turken

I haven't used the MiiVerse on my Wii U or my 3DS.

Shadow Mare

Miiverse on Wii U is useful cause you can friend random people and pm friends but Nintendo is like "no way uh-uh!" so no cool friend features for 3DS.

GlassMirror

I wonder when Flipnote studio is coming out, cuz Japan already has it  o.O

Rikaria

Japan almost always has stuff first before any other region, though.

Go Up