The Adventures of the Royal Guard, a New Beginning (Sign-up RP)

Started by annosrules, 2015 Sep 15, 17:00:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

"Look's like ponies are getting to the other side." said Infinity.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

StarrBee

Quick Silver sighed. Her horn lit up, and a bridge-like barrier appeared over the water. After no reply, she decided to just go over by herself. She trot over the bridge, and then stopped the spell, the bridge dissapearing.

Maplewood

"hmm how's it that I'm going to get over" maple thought to himself still looking behind the waterfall

Chibalt

Chibalt huffed and rolled his eyes, then walked to the edge of the river, looking at it for a bit before blue flames appeared around his hooves. Sorry, but I can't exactly carry anyone over, so, see ya on the other side. He said loudly to the ponies on this side of the river before crouching down and then jumping clear across the river, kicking up a fair bit of soil where he kicked off at that. His landing on the other side was pretty casual considering he made a jump impossible for most ponies with no run to give themselves speed, the large stallion finding a tree to lean against as he sat down and watched the rest.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

annosrules

The two superior officers both nod as the recruits begin to cross the river separately.

Maplewood

After looking at the surface of the rock surrounding the waterfall and useing a bit of his x Ray  Maple gave a grunt of approval before punching a hole right thought the rock onto the other side"hmm I guess I need to make some more improvements to the sonar calibration matrix when we get back to the base" he chuckled walking though

annosrules

Match Stick facehooves at Maple's approach to the test. "And just who does he think is going to have to patch that hole?"

Maplewood

"no one " maple smirks simple tapping the wall with his hind leg causeing a large boulder to fall in place of the hole a little dust floating into the air

annosrules

"All that time spent in the lab has not been beneficial towards your appreciation of nature." Sgt.Match scolds Maple, though the smile on his face lessens the blow as it makes the comment seem almost lighthearted.

Maplewood

"I'll have you know that M.E.R.C pays very well for what I do in that lab" he smiled standing next to match to watch the rest

annosrules

"Come on, lets see some hustle! Those who stay behind will be left behind." Match calls out to the hesitant recruits on the other aide of the river.

waaaaaaah

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

Match pulls out an ornate pocket watch and makes a heavy sigh. He then disappeared in a flash of fire and ash, reappearing on the opposite side of the river among those that remained. A similar flash of fire occurs as the lot of em fins themselves across the river with unappealing scowls from both Sgt. Match, and Drill Sgt. Turnip. A third an final flash left the disapproving Sgt. no where to be seen.

"All right my little ponies, fold into marching order and follow me!"

_BlazingInfinity

Infinity gets in the line and gets ready to march.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

waaaaaaah

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

The group quickly found themselves marching omce again while Drill. Sgt. Turnip went on and on with the tune, "Left. Left. Left, right, left..." This lasted no longer than ten or fifteen minutes before a large tree blocked the path. "Well that's new. Oh well, your problem now recruits."

Maplewood

"yeah right that's totally new and surprising,well some pony else want to do it this time"

Chibalt

I guess I could have a go, if you don't mind Sir...s. Chibalt piped up as he stepped forwards to look over the tree, mostly in terms of just how large it was and if it was rotten, the latter checked simply by tapping it with his quarterstaff.

(Can I just assume the tree is rotten or? Well, that is assuming there's a tree fallen over the path, it was a bit vague.)
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Chibalt

A few taps was enough, the sound was somewhat hollow and dull-sounding. Rotten... This shouldn't be much trouble. It might splinter a bit, so back up a little! He called out, waiting a few moments before turning around and winding up a solid buck aimed right at the portion of the tree obstructing the road, his hooves flaring up in blue flame right as the buck connected, the resulting release of energy being what could best be described as an inside-out explosion of blue flame disintegrating a good half or so of the tree while also sending the large stallion spinning, the latter recovering with practiced ease and quickly recovering to look over the fruits of his efforts.

Agh, this is why I hate rotten stuff, way harder to break in one piece. Chibalt grumbled, hopping a little to get back full feeling in his legs, channeling magic through one's limbs didn't really come completely without some discomfort, particularly when not through a horn.

Go Up