Lunar Republic vs Solar Empire {sign up first}

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Oct 07, 18:38:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Niflheim Whirlwind

2015 Oct 16, 17:14:59 #400 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 16, 17:17:42 by Niflheim Whirlwind
Quote from: Purple on 2015 Oct 16, 16:42:43
((are Niflheim and Whirlwind in the Lunar base? cuz thats where Sparkle and Boa are.  lol sry, im a bit confused))

((I've seem to have made an error. Thanks for pointing that out.

I will begin to fix my posts. They should be in the Lunar base.))

((Edit: They should be fixed. Sorry about that.))

tonman3509

Boa was in shock. Despite everything, this pony still heard him. It was a good thing he was still invisible, so that he could hide the look on his face. He quickly regained his composure. 'Looks like I'm going to have to do this the hard way.' Before he deactivated his Ring Of Invisibility, he looked back at the room he came from. Those five minutes were coming up. He formed a sad smile. 'I hate letting the pretty ones down...'

He turned back to the pony in the room, deactivating his Ring Of Invisibility. "You're good, kid. Hearing me despite my Ring making me completely unseen. Unfortunately, you've made the mistake of standing in front of me as an enemy."

Misty Fly

*Sugar Belle wakes up in a cell*
SB : huh? what? i.m in a lunar base?
Magic...

SpiritAdagio319

I walked through the large halls, looking for the stallion that came up to me and tried speaking to me. Before that one pony dragged me back out, I walked through the empty corridors and wings. No sight of anyone.

Yeah! I'M INSANE!

Misty Fly

*Suddenly Sugar Belle notices a cloaked pony*
? : your not very bright are you?
SB : what?
? : better start talking...
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

Quote from: tonman3509 on 2015 Oct 16, 17:21:00
Boa was in shock. Despite everything, this pony still heard him. It was a good thing he was still invisible, so that he could hide the look on his face. He quickly regained his composure. 'Looks like I'm going to have to do this the hard way.' Before he deactivated his Ring Of Invisibility, he looked back at the room he came from. Those five minutes were coming up. He formed a sad smile. 'I hate letting the pretty ones down...'

He turned back to the pony in the room, deactivating his Ring Of Invisibility. "You're good, kid. Hearing me despite my Ring making me completely unseen. Unfortunately, you've made the mistake of standing in front of me as an enemy."

"Heh. You are about to face a commander of the Lunar Guard. You should feel honored." said Carter, smirking with confidence. (I mean I'm going against one of the most op unicorns ever but whatevs.)
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

(lol To be fair, I'm going up against one of the most op Pegasus OC's. Battle of the OP Ponies, get hype.)

"A commander, huh? I knew you looked powerful. To be frank, however...you should be honored to fight me." Boa smirks. "You're going toe to toe with a legend. They call me the Demon of the Equestrian Seas, The Immortal Stallion...Captain Boa."

Boa looks behind the commander, looking at his destination. "Sorry to say, but you're between me and what I came to get. I doubt asking nicely for you to move to the side and let me get what I need is going to work..."

Purple

Sparkle began pacing in circles, now growing anxious.  She wasn't sure where Boa was, or how long it had been.  She thought she heard his voice, talking to an unknown voice, but she wasn't sure.  So she continued to wait, growing more and more nervous by the minute.

----------------------------
((one of Sparkle's abilities is super hearing, which is mentioned in her profile, which is in my signature.  Not trying to copy Carter's ability, it just happens to be a coincidence lol))

_BlazingInfinity

(OP BATTLE)

"I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask you to leave or I will force you myself." said Carter.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa mockingly tapped his hoof on his chin. "Well now, that is quite the deal." He put his foot down, and immediately went into a defensive stance. "Lets see you try."

Super sayian pony

*Star walks to the door and looks out it noticing Boa and immediately shutting the door*
Star Light: Hey Sunset.
Sunset Sparkle: Yeah?
Star Light: There is somepony out there it looks as if him and Carter are going to fight.
Sunset Sparkle: Oh cool I need some popcorn to watch.
*Sunset starts looking for some popcorn*
*Star Facehoofes :facehoof: *

SCIENCE!!

_BlazingInfinity

"Gladly." said Carter. he spreads his wings in an arc position and gets in his attack position.
Toast is amazing.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: Found some! *Sunset says holding a bucket of popcorn* Now just to watch the fight.
Star Light: Oy vey
*Sunset finds a way to watch the fight but not be seen*

SCIENCE!!

Niflheim Whirlwind

Niflheim heard the commotion from quite far away. It was strange, to think that such noise would cause more disturbance in such a heavily secured area.

He followed the commotion, peeking a corner but retracting his head faster than a speeding bullet. He saw a pony ((Sparkle)) in the next hallway up ahead.

"What is it?" Whirlwind asked politely.

"There's some pony guarding up ahead...Can't tell if it's a guard or one of the infiltrators," Niflheim whispered. "Brute force just isn't going to work here. Let's just wait for the optimal moment."

"This could be the most optimal moment we are going to get," Whirlwind stated.

"Possibly..." Niflheim thought.

tonman3509

The two ponies stood there, in complete silence. Boa had taken his defensive stance, ready for whatever attack was going to be thrown at him. His horn glows, grabbing a cartridge from within his saddlebag. His eyes shifted around the room. He began thinking to himself.

'The halls are pretty narrow, but still has enough maneuverability for a skilled flier. Speed vs Magic, not exactly the best of matchups, but the halls give us both advantages.' His eyes looked down at his prosthetic hoof. 'Chances are, I'll really only have one good shot with this, if I miss, I just might lose...'

His eyes quickly refocused on the commander, he had the plan set. All he needed was the opportunity.

Purple

Sparkle hears 2 voices behind her.  She whirls around to see who it is.  She sees Niflheim and Whirlwind, snd shrieks, thinking they were after her.  She immediately muffles herself, hoping nopony heard her.  She looked frightened.  "Please don't hurt me!" she said quietly, cowering a bit.

Super sayian pony

*In the silence the eating of popcorn could be heard*

SCIENCE!!

_BlazingInfinity

"How about we go on 3?" Carter asked.

'That didn't go to well with the Minotaur's.' he thought to himself.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

"Three, huh? I have a minotaur in my crew who would probably strike you if you tried that. Fortunately for you, I'm not him. So...on three."

"One..."

Niflheim Whirlwind

"Oh but-Mmphff" Whirlwind began to state, but Niflheim covered his mouth with his hoof and muffled his voice.

"Shh...keep it down recruit," Niflheim stated. He turned to face the unexpected visit from the pony. "Sorry about that. The place gives him the creeps."

He took a small breath in. "We've been sent here in case things go wrong. It's been a while, and we got worried and-" He shook his head. "We just thought you guys were gone or something like that."

Whirlwind's muffled voice slowly died down. He understood what Niflheim was going for here. Such a daring plan wouldn't work for anyone else. Niflheim on the other hand...

"The place is filled with Lunar guards...They'll be here any second, we need to get whoever out of here now...You aren't the only one here right?"

Go Up