The Odd moment of your day

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Jul 14, 12:42:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

you know what i mean there is always that one thing in a day for better or for worse leaves you questioning what it was or if it even happened

for me today I was driving home from work window open music playing and from another car im posative I heard my voice and Starsongs in the Ryo Rant so oddly awsome

anyway care to share your oddity of the day

Nala Valor

Me, in the morning, trying to be stealthy so I don't wake up anyone only o realize I was the only one in the house.

Teal Turken

My neighbor gave me a really ugly, very annoying grin today while leaning towards me on the couch. (His smile is just...ugly...)

Pipkin

I'm not sure why but sometimes when I wake up from a nap I feel paranoid that i've overslept, in fact this just happened.  My alarm clock does have this feature but i'm blind and can't see it, so I jump out of bed and run to the computer to make sure it's 7pm and not 7am

Julius

At six in the morning before going to bed while Portal 2 was downloading, I was talking with Chris and Ryo. At some point I was so sleepy that I didn't understand what I was saying, and I tried to remember what it was, thinking I'd made no sense at all. I was saying what I meant to say thankfully, but it was so weird... X3
Purr~

Ronineter

This morning someone came to get his newspaper naked. The horror..... AT 6.15 am.

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jul 17, 00:46:12
At six in the morning before going to bed while Portal 2 was downloading, I was talking with Chris and Ryo. At some point I was so sleepy that I didn't understand what I was saying, and I tried to remember what it was, thinking I'd made no sense at all. I was saying what I meant to say thankfully, but it was so weird... X3

you tasted purple my freind as did I last night at 3am after warframe

Julius

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Jul 17, 04:05:53
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jul 17, 00:46:12

you tasted purple my freind as did I last night at 3am after warframe

Ah... Purple... Such a jolly taste eh? lol
Purr~

Sea Foam

My car brakes broke on me.

I guess that could be considered...

..odd.

Drove to the curb. No one was hurt.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Pipkin

Any and every moment on Skype......

Tiger

After a long day of school, I approached my front door holding out my thumb drive to unlock the door...

Wait, wat.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Flamestriker

That one day when you see two guys in furry costumes walking down the pathways when you're just doing casual things.

There weren't any events on nearby....  ovO
[move][/move]

Little Star

2013 Jul 18, 08:29:41 #12 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 18, 08:35:21 by StarSong
Playing a game where you say what you like (at the summer camp I work at) and if anyone else likes it they run across the circle to another chair. A little boy (6 and 1/2) said "If you like girls!" and no one stood up. I was about to...

Tiger

Someone should make little animated shorts about these odd little moments  lol

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ronineter

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jul 18, 08:38:01

I dont want to experience mine again, plz let mine out. already enough nightmares.  :I

Somebeing

Quote from: Ronineter on 2013 Jul 18, 14:50:31
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jul 18, 08:38:01

I dont want to experience mine again, plz let mine out. already enough nightmares.  :I

@For tiger: Asdf

On topic: I just thought of trying out your signature in real life. A tank, a muffin, and a mouth.

Book Smarts

I put a marshmallow in my morning coffee  ovO

ComputerDeathglare

My life.

That... that counts, right?
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up