Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ethereal Nebula

(Sure I don't mind, but wow, mortals only been here only for awhile and already a disaster.)

Griffy

http://www.mediafire.com/?mqktdycngx3eqag
^Download for the song above!^

Teal Turken

((Blame Magus, it's his idea))

Teal, Hershel, and Creampuff receive the mental images of the portal.
"I think i just had an idea" "Run for the portal?" "Yeah!"
"But we can barely stand! How are we going to reach it?"
Hershel looks up "We'll climb up and fly back!"

The three let go and jump into the thick branches of the tree and climb up to the top.

Night Pony

Night Shine appears infront of the Fire elementals.She spreads her wings and her eyes and horn starts to glow.
With  a loud voice she said to the fire elementals:
"BACK!GO BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAME!" The elementals had no choice but to retreat.
"Well i see you made quite the disaster while i was away." said Night.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Zaner-Boy

Teal Turken

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Apr 17, 09:35:27
The mortals began to feel a violent shaking of the ground.  Trees collapse, some falling and killing or maiming all sorts of animals, from Chaos to Purple Wasps, their screams of pain and terror echoing through the air.  Tidal waves crash on the shores of the great lakes, beginning to flood towards the naive mortals.

Rifts appear in the surface of the world.  Fire Elementals, unsettled by the earthquakes, begin moving, setting plants on fire and bringing destruction as they come.  The disturbance causes great updrafts of wind; the beginnings of hurricanes and tornados form at the edges of the scorched land where they reside.

All in all, it was a bad time to be a mortal, and a worse time to be a god.

((/\ That))
   |

Zaner-Boy

((Holy jebus.))

Zaner flew next to the mortals, cocoon in his hooves. "Are you all alright?!"

The Wandering Magus

((hey, it wasn't me that shook the worlds.  You can blame sahara for that.  Im just pointing out how that little tantrum does bad things to the rest of creation :]))
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chirp

Majem awoke by the planet shaking. He got out of his lake and looked around. "Well this is unexpected. Would hate to be mortal right now."

Teal Turken

Teal, Hershe,l and Creampuff arrive on the top of the tree.
QuoteZaner flew next to the mortals, cocoon in his hooves. "Are you all alright?!"

"We're fine, but the whole world is coming down!"
The tree catches fire and quickly works it way up.
"Ah! The tree's on fire!" Teal panics to get up in the air.
Creampuff and Hershel clamber out of the branches and fly upwards.

Ethereal Nebula

"Night Shine, it is a relief to see you here. Is it possible to calm down the earth's soul and get the water elementals to deal with the wildfire? I'm not sure if the air elementals can handle the hurricanes. I really wish I can do more, but my realm is not fit for these problems."

Teal Turken

Tator arrives over the forest that the mortals are in.
It lets out a loud eagle call and all the animals hurry to it, gathering in a clearing below.

The Wandering Magus

((
Quote from: Sahara on 2012 Apr 17, 04:11:30
"ZANER WHY DID YOU GIVE IT A CORE IT WAS MY RESTING PLACE" Sahara then flies of furious in his rage both planets started to have earthquakes
should pay attention to where gods are to avoid stepping on toes  :]))
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chirp

Majem turns his head towards Teal. "Ah yes, I take it you could use some help then." Majem doused the flames.
He then looked at ethereal. "I'll take care of the flames, let the water elementals be for now." Majem then flies around, dousing all the fire he could find.

Zaner-Boy

Teal Turken

Teal, Hershel, and Creampuff Follow Zaner back to the portal, watching everything in shock o_o

Zaner-Boy

Zaner hoofs Cream the cocoon. "Get him out of here!" Zaners horn glows as he tries to keep the fire down with wind.

Night Pony

Night Shine flies high up into the clouds where the Air elementals roam.
"I Command you elementals to undo the hurricanes."
The elementals nodded and started to spin around the existing hurricanes in the opposite direction decreasing its power.

The water elementals seeing the fire raging started to come out and helped Majem with the fire.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Teal Turken

"Okay, thank you" Creampuff hugs the cocoon tightly in her grip.
"I hope the portal isn't on fire"

Zaner-Boy

Go Up