Life in Neighpon/Japony (less-formal sign-up)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Mar 05, 12:42:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

((for the record, flameandice's turn.))
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

FlameandIce

//sorry >A<

Rika closes her eys and does what she was told

J nods listening to the master
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

blobking156

[anypony wannarp with yosuke-chan, chie-chan, and yukiko-chan?]

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

blobking156

in Inaba. it's it's a small town in semi-southern Neighpon.

Night Pony

((I'm on a field in a school in Neighpon so I can't exactly come.  X3 ))

blobking156

[ah. Chie-chan, Yuki-chan, and Yosuke-chan are high schoolers

PPBG

Grace flashed a small smile, expecting that answer. She soaked up the information that was told to her. 'Here we learn the physical aspect of things- how to see the Ki that is already within us and better understand its structure and its flow. We learn to resonate Yin with Yang to create powerful effects, and to draw on others' Ki to fuel our own in battle.' That was a difference. Originally, she had started training to be involved with a sport, later to love the art and desire to succeed in it. However, she had never known all the roots of it, how much of a way of life it was. Three weeks to study a way of life along with techniques that relate to it. A challenge, but then again, Grace didn't turn down challenges often.

"So, what should I start on? I understand that I'll probably leave here at white or yellow belt level, even after three weeks," she said, and almost laughed at the thought. In a black belt, out a white. Only the Princesses --and maybe not even they--would know how that happened.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Jul 25, 16:58:06
((sorry was at a movie))

shuriken nodded alright!
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Jul 30, 19:29:52
((Sorry completely missed this...))
Physics rolls his eyes and grumbles to himself. Balance this, moderation that, blah blah blah. This wasn't Physics style, when Physics did something, he focused on it until it was done, maybe a break to help re-energize himself every once in awhile, perhaps this wasn't the school for him... Physics seems to be standing still, deep in thought , not moving, almost as if he was frozen.
Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Aug 03, 23:31:56
//sorry >A<

J nods listening to the master
The Master bowed his head.  "Shuriken-san.  Ki wo tsuke!  Attention!  Seiza.  Kneeling position.  Meditate.  This will be your first task today.  Shift-san, meditate with Shuriken-san.  Try to bring forth your Yin to calm the raging fires of Yang within you."

Physics felt his energy and purpose return to him, as though a spell had been broken, but the Master simply looked to J.

"As for you.  This Dojo is in need of protection, but not aggravation or violence.  Shinigami may work in mysterious ways, but this is the domain of Balance, and I am its steward here.  If you desire to learn, please feel free to participate!  But please, though the students may at times be brash or rude, many of them are merely youths with too much Yang flaming brightly within the depths of their souls, and mean no true offense.  Are we not both civilized creatures here?  Honor, yes, it is important, and even more important here than anywhere else in all the world, but patience and the keeping of the Law itself, as decreed by the Emperor, Son of Amaterasu Omikami, stand as well."

Quote from: PPBG on 2013 Aug 08, 20:47:19
Grace flashed a small smile, expecting that answer. She soaked up the information that was told to her. 'Here we learn the physical aspect of things- how to see the Ki that is already within us and better understand its structure and its flow. We learn to resonate Yin with Yang to create powerful effects, and to draw on others' Ki to fuel our own in battle.' That was a difference. Originally, she had started training to be involved with a sport, later to love the art and desire to succeed in it. However, she had never known all the roots of it, how much of a way of life it was. Three weeks to study a way of life along with techniques that relate to it. A challenge, but then again, Grace didn't turn down challenges often.

"So, what should I start on? I understand that I'll probably leave here at white or yellow belt level, even after three weeks," she said, and almost laughed at the thought. In a black belt, out a white. Only the Princesses --and maybe not even they--would know how that happened.
The student smiled kindly.  "Are you familiar with meditation, and feeling the flow of your Ki?  We can start with that, and move towards controlling your Internal Energy from there."

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 23, 14:36:51
Night turns her head towards Moon. "Hey Moon have you tried..." she stopped mid-sentance only to see  several flowers growing with a rapid pase around Moon.
"What were you saying?"
"Never mind."  then Night looked up to the sky and started to concentrate. Her horn started to glow once again. A small ball of energy appeared on the tip and started growing. When it became big enough the ball erupted in flames just like the previous spell and then she launched it skywards. A few seconds later an explosion could be seen from the ground.
"Good job Night!" ^-^
"Thanks.":)
Kairi-kun tapped a hoof on his chin, looking thoughtful.  "I wonder what the name of those abilities are called," he said aloud.

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Aug 03, 23:31:56
Rika closes her eys and does what she was told
Deep within her, it seemed as though her True Self, the self that she was within when nopony else was looking, all her fears and doubts and hopes and dreams, all her insecurities and her strengths, was suddenly melded with her Would-Be Self, the self she wished to be with all her heart and soul and mind, every potential and every talent being amplified to magical levels as the two met and burst with a blinding flash of light!

It seemed to those present that something like a glowing Egg of pure magic, symbolizing the potential that all creatures have for hatching into their future selves, now began to float out of Rika's chest.  It was covered in markers designating her dearest passions and strongest wish.  What might it hatch into?
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

the dark gods

//Physics wasn't actually frozen in a spell, just frozen in thought.
Physics grumbles as he nods and trots over next to shuriken, kneeling next to him, as be beings to meditate, trying to focus his emotions, no need to be rash here....besides, best not to snub this school until he finds one more suited to him first, least he have no school of other magic to attend.....
thank you Sky Sketch

Night Pony

"Fire breath. Though I think I could make it bigger."
"Rapid growth for me." said Moon only to be followed up with a yawn from Night.
"I'm getting pretty tired. I bet it's almost dawn.'

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

PPBG

"Meditation, kind of, and since I didn't exactly know what Ki was, no," she replied. "I do know the position though," Grace said, tilting her head to indicate Physic's position.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

The Wandering Magus

Go Up