Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

2015 Oct 08, 12:31:36 #6660 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 08, 13:19:10 by Night Pony
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Oct 08, 12:29:59
An exclusive clip from RWBY volume 3 came out today!! :D
The models' edges are so smooth now! No more random pointy bits! No more spiky shoulders!
Also...
They gave us a release date at the end of the video!!! O: October 24th! Get ready!!

Link please~

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Oct 08, 12:31:36
Link please~

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Good. ovO

Though, they really need to clarify that October 24 is only for RT Sponsors. Oct 25 is the public release. :\

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

ok so i thought these two "Power Discs" i really wanted for my Disney Infinity setup would cost about 40 bucks but i checked just now and i can get both and it will only add up to 6.17$
My Spidey shall use thy black suit! and team up with White Tiger :D

Bakasan94

I've noticed I've been much happier lately.
I have no idea why.

Sweet Brew

Meteor shows are pretty.
Though I only saw 3 shooting stars...it wasn't like it is in cartoons where there's about a bajillion, but still enjoyable!
And got to use my Telescope my Dad sent me last year.

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Oct 08, 20:56:06
Good. ovO

Though, they really need to clarify that October 24 is only for RT Sponsors. Oct 25 is the public release. :\

A day doesn't make much of a difference.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Elphyda

Mountain Dew. ♥

LostSanity

2015 Oct 09, 18:22:56 #6667 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 09, 18:24:29 by LostSanity
Okay... I'm starting to surprise even myself on how well I'm doing in KH Final Mix on 1.5 HD Remix.

I beat Dragon Maleficient on my FIRST TRY. I did summon Tinker Bell though. Plus I pretty much ignored Donald & Goofy (who were wasting ALL my items anyway  :l) and just focused on Sora and his health.

But all that matters is that I beat that hard boss on my FIRST TRY:D

This keeps my only death in the game to still just Cerberus.  O:

Also... I forgot one more rule for my challenge that I said in the Dumb things thread. The extra rule is below:

7. If I'm able to beat ANY Optional Bosses, I am given the right to declare the challenge complete. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE OPTIONAL BOSSES. Most of them are unbelievably hard to beat. Beating them is an accomplishment by itself.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

So, Wednesday, Gray, from the RWBY crew, had tweeted that yesterday would be a fun day, addressing the tweet to "#RWBY fans"

He wasn't kidding! :I

In that one single day yesterday:
- They released a preview clip of volume 3 episode 1, with the volume 3 premiere date at the end!
- Their video game, RWBY: Grimm Eclipse, got an official website with screenshots on display and more info about the game!
- They did a RWBY takeover in their online store, where there was a sale on all of their RWBY merchandise, and they added new preview images to a lot of the merch! Most of it was fun, silly photos the crew had taken, some of which were photos of Kerry's corgi (wearing the Boop shirt, drinking from the RWBY glass, and staring at a Blake plushie). Some of the images were of the members of Team RWBY wearing some of the RWBY shirts!
Spoiler: Big images • show

Blake looks impossibly adorable, with how shy and awkward she looks! :3
- They set up a Facebook event page for fans to submit questions for the Q&A livestream they'll be doing on Oct 24.
- Some news was released giving a summary of the RWBY panel at NYCC, along with a bunch of news.

We got bombarded with sooo much RWBY yesterday! ovO

The NYCC RWBY panel news includes:
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse will be up for vote on Steam Greenlight on Oct 14th. Miles asks that fans vote for it so it can be published to Steam.
- Rooster Teeth is in talks with Federator about a 2D animated show.
- There's talk of a RWBY manga.
- They showed a World of Remnant video that explains the significance of the Vytal Festival tournament. I've heard that video is due to come out to the public today on their website.
- They showed a couple of episode stills, which have been released on the internet. These episode stills don't reveal much of anything, but they do look nice.
Spoiler: show

- They're still polishing up the animation on episodes 1 and 2, the script for the whole volume is finished, and they're almost finished with principle animation. So, basically, the preview video they showed isn't 100% complete.
- Episodes 1 and 2 will release on the same day. However, due to the Extra Life Charity Livestream that the RWBY crew will be doing, there'll be a delay on episode 3 coming out. Due to the nature of this break, episode 2 will leave off on a big cliffhanger that Kerry says they did not intend, and he apologizes for it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Sweet Brew

Blasting through G-rank like a awesome pone.

Soon, I'll regret how fast I went through it and be all hyped about MHX.
Then I'll repeat the folly.

So sad, yet so fun! =P

Lync Volan

I love how ppl think that you have to buy EVERYTHING to have fun in Disney Infinity when all you need is a starter pack because with each new version of the game you can unlock previous enemies/extra building sets from the previous versions without spending a dime, Example: 2.0 items have to be unlocked by actually going to the store/ebay and buying them with about 10 dollars if your playing the 2.0 version, if you buy the 3.0 disc (which can be found pretty low priced) you'll unlock all the 2.0 items then all you have to do is beat up enemies and use there in game currency to buy them from the games store

you won't see me buying none favorite items with actual money, i'm just gonna wait for 4.0 and get everything for free :3     

Little Star

I... Love... Coffee.. So much. I'm sure @LaptopBrony will agree!

I finally learned to use my espresso machine to make espresso, Lattes, Cappuccinos, woo! Coffee for days! :D

Chromastone64

I'm getting an Apple Mac on Monday! Then all I need is Final Cut Pro and and a decent headset, and I'll be able to start making YouTube countdowns!
Spoiler: show
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MarshyMellow

I FINALLY GOT TO SEE INSIDE OUT TODAY!

[move] :D  :D  :D  :D[/move]

This movies got them feels man.... DD:

Spoiler:  Now I'm officially obsessed over Bing Bong • show

And some of my thoughts on it!

Spoiler:  CAUTION: SPOILERS FOR INSIDE OUT • show
THIS. MOVIE. IS. FREAKING. SAD.  DD: The part where Riley ran away tho.... D: AND THE OTHER PARTS THOOOOOOOOO D: ALL ABOARD THE S.S. FEELS
SADNESS IS THE CAPTIAN

And with that outta the way..I really like the movie! Everything about it is so enjoyable!

Some of the movie's plot felt EXTREMELY SIMILAR TO PIGLET'S BIG MOVIE... :0

If you've watched that movie you'll know what I'm talking about.

And dang..This movie really got my emotions moving! Especially the part when Riley wanted to run away to Minnesota..

Man, I know how it feels to want to go back to a homestate BUT MAN....MAN...OH MY GOD GUYS...THIS MOVIE..

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chromastone64

I spend way too much time on the Brant Steele Hunger Games Simulator, but the results are so hilarious...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MarshyMellow

I just got a really good pair of earbuds today!  :D

Usin' em right now while I'm listening to thissss

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

I can't stress! enough how adorable it is to play as Joy in Disney Infinity not to mention she is a healer which is totally perfect for me and forces me to reminisce :3

Peace Keeper

I got me a Little Mac amiibo!!! :D *somersaults and Foward-B's everywhere in happyness... except near edges*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Invultrois

Made myself a few mugs of coffee to work, best coffee i did in weeks.  :3

LostSanity

I don't like posting the same thing twice, so, I'm going to be a little lazy here.  X3

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13454.msg948407#msg948407

^^^THIS
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up