The lack of interest in the PSVita
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

GoldenTerrabyte

Quick difficulty escalation.
Translation: When it starts easy and gets really hard really fast.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Sep 28, 19:11:08
Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2013 Sep 28, 01:03:13
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Sep 26, 19:59:26
When you play a game and it spectacularly fails to tell you what to do.
I just got Dark Souls for the PC, and before I even complete the intro, I am seriously thinking of dropping the game and never playing it again because I spent TWENTY. MINUTES. hiding from a enemy through no fault of my own.
The game had utterly failed to tell me how to open my inventory to change my equipment, did it tell me the button to press? Yes. Was it on my Keyboard? Nope, gave me a button for a XBOX CONTROLLER!
Like, this is basic stuff right here they managed to screw up here, like I'm not even a game developer, but even I know that you should change around the Icons so they fit what console you are using, and if I can figure out things the developer of this game can't, I am seriously doubting the game is as amazing as it is....

The PC port is pretty terrible and requires a controller and some mods to get it working nicely.
The whole "not knowing what-to-do" is actually part of the game, it literally drops you into the thick of it and does not hold your hand.
The game is meant to be cruel, if that isn't your sort of thing then Dark Souls is not for you.

There is a difference between not having the boss strategy being handed to you, and the game not telling you basic gameplay functions!
One is a challenge, the other is bad design.
And it's a PC port, why do I need a X-box controller for a PC game?

Okay I understand Dark Souls because I love that game, I own it on Xbox.
Two things make me curious though. Firstly why is the control described for the Xbox controls? The Souls series started on Playstation 3.
Second they spent MONTHS developing the PC port, releasing with the DLC on it's release and it has Xbox controls described?
And it needs mods to work? What happened?! I never heard of this before!

Post Merge

The only problems I heard was that it was hard to play online on the PC version for the first few weeks on release.

narwhaliagames

how i cant afford a screen cap for my xbox360 me and my friend want to do a letsplay of borderlands 2 so bad
ay i'm no longer using this site

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Midnight Breeze

The fact that I have to choose between a shotgun and flare gun; they're both great and serve completely different purposes.

Randam Saiko

"Full Inventory. You cannot pick up this item."

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Teal Turken

Insect husks...
An example of an item that literally does NOTHING and has ZERO VALUE for selling. The only purpose to them is to decrease your chances of getting items you CAN use.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

The Stars

2013 Sep 30, 01:41:55 #1291 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 30, 01:45:33 by The Stars
This amount of annoyment can only be described in 2 words and a picture...
Blood Skeletons...

Post Merge

Oh yeah, almost forgot; That one moment in Monster Hunter, you're just sitting there, minding your own business as you hunt lower animals and gather; 1st time playing. And then out of nowhere HOLY CRAP IT'S A DRAGON!
... Don't laugh at me for this, but my initial thought was not run away, but try to kill it :U And it still didn't occur to me that maybe this thing is too strong for me @.@.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Julius

Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Sep 30, 01:41:55... Don't laugh at me for this, but my initial thought was not run away, but try to kill it :U And it still didn't occur to me that maybe this thing is too strong for me @.@.

Well, you are a trained and equipped Hunter, had it been me, I would have attacked as well. However, you should know when to retreat, and I'm thinking you had a chance to retreat at some point, right? There's brave and then there's careless... X3
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Finding ALL THOSE TRIFORCE SHARDS!!!!!
I'm back

Randam Saiko

enemies who regenerate HP. I hate it SO much!

My OCs

antherax

Sir McHooters pointless garbage

Not even Navi is this bad.  >:O

Randam Saiko

Having a whole bunch of new shiny rare toys for destruction and genocide! Except your level is too low to equip them.........

My OCs

antherax

Just about everything in the My Little Pony Gameloft Game.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: antherax on 2013 Sep 30, 18:19:47
Got that right. My sister got that game, and eventually just got rid of it.
I'm back

The Stars

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 30, 18:28:13
Quote from: antherax on 2013 Sep 30, 18:19:47
Got that right. My sister got that game, and eventually just got rid of it.

I can only really relate that game to farmville, given my little expertise in either game, so... Really, If you guys didn't care for farmville it probably wasn't smart to get that game :I
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Go Up