Everfree Pines Horror RP

Started by Chromastone64, 2015 Oct 02, 07:18:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

(We need to wait for @_BlazingInfinity , but I decided to have Lustre show up now)
Azure looked up at the mare who was laughing at him, before scowling and rising from the floor.
"Yeah. Let's see how YOU like being jumpscared right next to the Everfree Forest!"
"Calm down, everypony." Lustre said from behind the gate. "Still, it's so great to see you all here. I didn't think anypony would actually show up, honestly. Everfree and all. But still, I assure you, our lodge is as safe as Cheerilie's schoolhouse!"
Her expression dropped a bit.
"Oh, but, uh, we have a bit of a problem." She mentioned, before tapping the metal gate. "Gate's busted."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Naura

"Can't your unicorn magic just fix it up?" Honey questioned while tilting her head to see the gate better.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

"Nope." Lustre sighed. "This part of the Everfree's got some...I dunno, curse or something on it. Basically, only minor telekenisis can be used. The gat's problem, however, is that it's just jammed. Maybe if somepony rams it?"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

_BlazingInfinity

Another carriage pulls up. Dusk steps out of it.

"Hello Everypony!" she said. She was reading some book about life facts and insects.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Jcfraven

"I've had to repair a fair bit of gates and the like during my service, I could probably work on it without causing anyone any physical harm in the process," Lunar pipes up.

Chromastone64

(We have ponies called Lunar and Dusk...O_O lol)
"Really? Thanks, Lunar!" Lustre called, both her and Azure backing away from the gate.

_BlazingInfinity

Dusk walks up to the gate.

"Did anyone say hi back?" asked Dusk.
Toast is amazing.

GlassMirror

2015 Oct 02, 19:00:36 #27 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 20:45:23 by GlassMirror
((Relic is the fairly quiet type so you might not hear from him all the time))

*Relic looks at the scenery in front of him, including the gate*

Relic(Thinking): I feel kinda stupid now. It says 'Everfree,' yet I went to different places... lol Only to find out that it's exactly where the Everfree is, and it's next door to where I live...

*He stops thinking and notices Dusk, and waves at her*

FakeSmile

Pink Cloud let out one last laugh; she thought it was funny how the pony got upset. She then looked over at the gate. With an unimpressed expression she said,
Pink Cloud: So, how do we get to the cottage? Or is this the "Wilderness experience" portion of this get away?
As Pink Cloud spoke, her rocking got faster. For her safety, the stallion decided to lift her down from it. As she set her down she rolled her eyes as she said,
Pink Cloud: Latticino, go help them with the gate or somethin'. I don't need you to watch me.
The stallion, Latticino, just patted Pink Cloud on the head. As he started to walk toward the gate he said,
Latticino: Just sit tight Cotton Candy, if the bat pony can't get it to fix then we can just push through.
The stallion tapped at his muscle but Pink Cloud just rolled her eyes and laughed. Litticion walked up to the gate to examine it. He shook it a bit to see how sturdy it was. A swift kick could easily push open the door; but he wanted to give the bat pony a chance. So he leaned against the gate; secretly hoping he can kick it open.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

Dusk is REALLY absorbed in her book. She can't really hear what any other pony is saying. Although she does know what is going on.

"Well I guess we are going to have to push our way through the gate." said Dusk. Her suitcase was packed with party poppers and pranks. She wouldn't be able to use them until she got inside.
Toast is amazing.

Jcfraven

2015 Oct 02, 20:03:11 #30 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 21:44:16 by Jcfraven
Lunar closely inspects the gate, and tinkers with it using his wings. After a few minutes of trying to locate the source, he figures out its not able to be easily unlocked, and sees that Latticino wants to kick it down.

"Go ahead," He tells him.

GlassMirror

2015 Oct 02, 20:48:50 #31 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 21:41:56 by GlassMirror
*Walking up to the gate*

Can't some of us just... fly or teleport over the gate..? or climb?

*Even though he lives right next to the everfree, he hasn't seen this side of the forest before.. He thinks whether it is even open*

Stryder221

2015 Oct 02, 21:27:37 #32 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 21:32:41 by Stryder221
"Thanks for the help..." A sarcastic voice had said as the Earls green unicorn had shakily stood up, coughing as he picked up his suitcase with what little magic he could use in these parts.
"No no! Really nice, laying down on the ground; fantastic view of the night sky..." He then said, heading up to the gate. Fixing the other nearby ponies with an unimpressed look, he simply tossed his luggage over the wall, and began climbing over it.

He was a bit salty. No way was he going to even try helping ponies that didn't so much as even look at him. It made him wonder why he even bothered to show up.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

_BlazingInfinity

Dusk put away her book and decided to start climbing as well. She was getting bored and needed somewhere to sit other than the ground.
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

The stallion let out a mighty laugh. As he turned around to face the dragon pony he said,
[B]Latticino: [/b]Flying? Sure, I'm not gonna hold your wings down. Teleporting? Eh, I won't break your horns. But sometimes you just got have a little fun! And with my strength is rarely called for outside my job.

He was just about to buck the lock, till he heard a strange noise. To his surprise, a pony decided to climb over the fence. Latticino didn't want to put the stranger in harms way, so he turned around to watch him climb. Pink Cloud was back on top of her suitcase as she watch the whole thing with a smile. Before she let out a few giggles she said,
[B]Pink: [/b]Lookie here, we got ourselves a squirrel colt among us! This should be good.

The mare continued to smile, hoping something funny comes out of this. The stallion; however, stood with a confused expression about the strangers decision.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

*Relic shrugs, then flies over the gate to the other side.*

((it'll be cool if I was able to add one more dragon pony... lol this rp is to perfect for this certain pony in mind))

Stryder221

With a small grunt, the "squirrel colt" had pulled himself right to nearly the top, and began his attempt to switch over to the other side.
"Equestria's greatest superhero right here..." He had said to himself. "Squirrel Colt, Squirrel Colt... Does whatever a Squirrel does..."

However, in the middle of his mutterings, the unicorn's grip had soon slipped up, and after a bit of flailing, the colt had fallen off with a yell and landed on his back.
"Not again..." He groaned, before rolling over onto his front and beginning to pick himself up off the ground.

At least he'd made it to the other side.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

"I..suppose we could climb, but it'd be better to also have this thing open, just in case," He reasons. Noticing that he'll just have to try messing with it more, he proceeds to try to find a way to get it undone.

After a bit of time, he manages to knock loose the holding mechanism, and open the gate. "Good, solved that problem," He says, smiling.

GlassMirror

*Relic walks over to Illusion, smiling, and trying not to bust out laughing.*

Are you alright..? that was some fall there... :]

Stryder221

"I'm fine. Thanks for noticing this time..." The colt had said, dusting himself off upon getting to his feet. "I'm kind of used to it. Ended up taking my luggage right to the chest earlier when the taxi driver threw it out... Would've just walked if I didn't think I'd be late."

Go Up