A Rad eye on the upcoming episodes. ((SPOILERS))

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 10, 12:20:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Nov 28, 12:08:25
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 28, 01:48:52
Spoiler: show
I feel like Rainbow Dash is going to become a substitute Wonderbolt in the academy episode

How so?

She could prove that she's Wonderbolt material, but she doesn't want to leave her friends, I don't know, it's just my own prediction  :P

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 28, 20:56:27
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Nov 28, 12:08:25
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 28, 01:48:52
I feel like Rainbow Dash is going to become a substitute Wonderbolt in the academy episode

How so?

She could prove that she's Wonderbolt material, but she doesn't want to leave her friends, I don't know, it's just my own prediction  :P

Sounds good to me actually. :]

Dawnstar

Makes sense to me, I mean how much time do you think she'd actually get to hang with her friends if she actually became a Wonderbolt?

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Nov 29, 00:47:51
Makes sense to me, I mean how much time do you think she'd actually get to hang with her friends if she actually became a Wonderbolt?

Maybe she actually gets her dream, and realizes that in the end her friends are more important than being a Wonderbolt, and ultimately offers to resign for her friendships' sake, but then the other members decide to let her be a part-timer?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Rad Thunder

They now also have a description for Apple Family Reunion, and I added it to the front page along with an updated opinion on it. But that's not all...

Remember when I mentioned there was an episode missing between it and Wonderbolt Academy? This episode 60?
Well, here's the Wikipedia page of the episode list. Look at the parts I highlighted in red circles. (I spoilered it to be safe)

Basically, Wonderbolt Academy AND Apple Family Reunion are a week apart like the other episodes, but this episode 60 is still on in between! There's no date, but still, what could be so important that even 2-3 weeks before it happens that there's nothing about it yet? Any ideas?

Book Smarts

Seapony episode! You know it's going to happen lol

Spoiler: Noted to happen in season 3, spoiler alert • show
Could it be the Rarity vs Octavia episode?

Rad Thunder

More info on Wonderbolt Academy. Added it to the front.

I'm not gonna critique anymore, since I do it more or less on another topic.

Book Smarts

There's a description of Spike at Your Service on MLP wiki, but I don't know if it's reliable. Still nothing on the episode after Wonderbolt Academy? This is odd  O:

Rad Thunder

Saw it and added Spike At Your Service to the first, along with a new opinion on it.

And I know, I'm still wondering what that episode is. Will it be aired on a specific date that's unique to MLP? I just don't know...

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Cobalt ZERO on 2012 Dec 05, 03:28:21

I love how you can see what's in the spoilers without clicking anything just by quoting :3
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Lord of Madness

Cobalt ZERO

2012 Dec 05, 12:32:15 #71 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 05, 17:18:05 by Nathan Shepard
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Dec 05, 11:43:36
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Dec 05, 11:14:29
Quote from: Cobalt ZERO on 2012 Dec 05, 03:28:21

I love how you can see what's in the spoilers without clicking anything just by quoting :3

lol

*facehoof* DARN IT!  >:O oh well i tried.. anyone who doesnt know the quote trick.i guess it could still work as a troll  lol

also madness.. i like the way your OC looks..good job whoever made it..
SPEAKETH WITH THE ROYAL CAPSLOCK!

ShadowHeart

update on sleepless in Ponyville, its a preview

ok so I grew up with this story! My father told it to me as the Golden Arm. It's about this lady and she had a golden arm and when she died, her husband dug up her grave and took her arm but she came back as a zombie saying :"Who's got my golden arm?" and it ends with the husband shutting himself in his room and hiding under the covers and then the zombie pulls back the covers and screams "You do!!!" and i guess this is a pony version of this! Its such a classic story  :3

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

The Wandering Magus

d'aww, it's Luna!  guarding the dreams of Her subjects?

Book Smarts

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Dec 07, 18:00:20
update on sleepless in Ponyville, its a preview

ok so I grew up with this story! My father told it to me as the Golden Arm. It's about this lady and she had a golden arm and when she died, her husband dug up her grave and took her arm but she came back as a zombie saying :"Who's got my golden arm?" and it ends with the husband shutting himself in his room and hiding under the covers and then the zombie pulls back the covers and screams "You do!!!" and i guess this is a pony version of this! Its such a classic story  :3

A wild Luna appeared o.O

I didn't know she dealt with dreams too

Rad Thunder

Updated info on Apple Family Reunion.

Also, I saw that the 'surprise episode' between it and Wonderbolt Academy has disappeared. I don't know why...maybe it was a mistype or something. Oh well.

Little Judas

2012 Dec 13, 20:02:39 #76 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 13, 20:04:10 by Little Judas
A 360p of Wonderbolt Academy has been leaked, a full episode.
I don't know if I should post it so if I break rules with this please inform me. Or the mods if I'm sleeping.

Spoiler: MAJOR SPOILER • show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Rad Thunder

As long as you spoilered it, I think you're fine.
I'm not gonna watch it til it actually airs Saturday, so be sure to keep em spoiled until then.

Little Judas

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Dec 13, 20:09:09
As long as you spoilered it, I think you're fine.
I'm not gonna watch it til it actually airs Saturday, so be sure to keep em spoiled until then.

Call me elitist but I tend to watch MLP always in HD, so Saturday it is.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Dawnstar

2012 Dec 15, 06:38:06 #79 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 15, 06:42:45 by Dawnstar
Huh, you know I just noticed...
We haven't actually had a "Dear Princess Celestia," since Too Many Pinkie Pies. The characters obviously learned the lessons they were supposed to during the episodes of course, but including the early release episode it's been four now since we've actually had a character write a letter during the actual episode.

Though I guess I should exclude Sleepless in Ponyville because Scootaloo actually learned hers directly from Luna so a dear Celestia would be inappropriate.

Go Up