What have you learned about friendship?

Started by Twilight Sparkles, 2012 Aug 19, 19:05:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Twilight Sparkles

So I would like to know what have you ponies learned about friendship? ^-^

Book Smarts

I would have to honesty is a big one, I've seen friendships ruined when it's not there

Zygrograxgra

Stuff.
Really what the show says is pretty obvious to me. Then again a big reason why I liked the show so much was that it confirmed what I already did.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

LaptopCommandStation

it's ok to be random online because no pony knows who you really are  ovO

Rissian

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 19, 19:09:14
Stuff.
Really what the show says is pretty obvious to me. Then again a big reason why I liked the show so much was that it confirmed what I already did.

I'm kind of in the same boat, I'm just glad theres a cartoon on TV thats fun to watch has a great characters and good morals granted there are other cartoons that are good but MLP is my favorite currently.

Lary

Nothing. It's a cartoon show.

Most of the lessons the show preaches should be common sense to "bronies".
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Tiger

After nearly 8 months I've lost all sense of what it means to have friendship.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 19, 21:54:11
you sure :]

Stitchin Time

I know that feeling.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Aug 19, 23:05:10 #9 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 19, 23:10:03 by Chishio Kunrin
Friendship is complicated. It takes practice to be able to tell when someone is really your friend, and when someone's not. But even then, you can still be fooled and get hurt by bad "friends". Sometimes friendships don't last, no matter how hard you try. Sometimes they do.

Friendship is hard and tricky. Sometimes the best of friends, attached at the hip, can suddenly split apart never to talk to each other again, sometimes even ending up hating or despising each other.

Friendship can be easy if you match with each other. It can be an intimate thing, like two or more souls resonating together at the same frequency. Sometimes someone might get out of tune, but you still get it, and you can shift your tune to match or be similar, or your tunes still harmonize anyway.

So, friendship can be a beautiful song, but it can turn into a train wreck or something in between.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 19, 23:05:10
Friendship is complicated. It takes practice to be able to tell when someone is really your friend, and when someone's not. But even then, you can still be fooled and get hurt by bad "friends". Sometimes friendships don't last, no matter how hard you try. Sometimes they do.

Friendship is hard and tricky. Sometimes the best of friends, attached at the hip, can suddenly split apart never to talk to each other again, sometimes even ending up hating or despising each other.

Friendship can be easy if you match with each other. It can be an intimate thing, like two or more souls resonating together at the same frequency. Sometimes someone might get out of tune, but you still get it, and you can shift your tune to match or be similar, or your tunes still harmonize anyway.

So, friendship can be a beautiful song, but it can turn into a train wreck or something in between.

You learned this all from the show?  o_O

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 19, 23:13:29

I thought the topic was overall? She didn't really specify. All she said was that she'd like to know what we have learned about friendship. She never said what we learned from the show. But I suppose the show might contain hints of what I've said, if you really really look at it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

That was, well beautiful. o_o I can't describe it any other way, have you ever wrote poems before? You would probably be amazing at it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 19, 23:24:57
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 19, 23:13:29

I thought the topic was overall? She didn't really specify. All she said was that she'd like to know what we have learned about friendship. She never said what we learned from the show. But I suppose the show might contain hints of what I've said, if you really really look at it.

That makes sense  lol

Stitchin Time

If friendship's supposed to be magic, then why has ours become so tragic?

But, remember that friendship is like a sunset. It is so short, and there will be one tomorrow, but there may never be one like it again.

Tiger

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Aug 19, 22:23:15
you sure :]

Why yes, yes I am. At least all sense of what it means to have REAL friendship that's not over the internet, the kind of friendship where you talk face to face. Problem is that I find it nerve wrecking just to ask a classmate what the date or time is. Starting a conversation is even harder. My life's getting worse every school day.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

I learned about friendship a long time ago... IM FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE I EVER MET EVER!

Kamsa

Soft Fang

i learned that watching what you say at work and how you say it makes all people (not just friends) react to you better.

ShadowHeart

2012 Aug 22, 21:56:21 #19 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 23, 18:41:44 by ShadowHeart
"Friendship isn't always easy, but it's worth fighting for!" That's a good lesson that I learned!

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up