Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Mar 08, 03:35:56
Oh man, I haven't done one single pushup in over a year but I just dropped and did 40 no problem.

I still got it, baby! A little training and I'll be warhawk material in no time.

Spoiler: show

1.5 mile run...we meet again my cursed nemesis.

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

The dream is real! Without any training I went for a real run for the first time in ages and ran a mile without stopping or walking...in blue jeans. I've never run that far in one go before (sadly enough). I wasn't even that out of breathe.

I remember in the not-so-distant future my lard butt couldn't even run a quarter mile. I guess my job has made my baseline fitness better than it was back then. Back then I worked at a desk all day, now I work at a factory standing/walking for 9 hours straight 6 days a week.

That was stupid easy. I'm sure I could have kept going but I want to train gradually. Seems it's my musculo-skeletal system that needs more training than my cardiorespiratory  fitness. My legs were tired but my lungs really weren't.

Lync Volan

I just saw the new Civil War trailer but unlike what seems to be most of the Ratio i really liked the ending scene!

I love the fact that the new Spidy is probably gonna be based off of the Ultimate Spiderman line which probably means we will see Carnage at some point and we'll be going back to Harry's dad being the Goblin of the movie, i never liked Harry being the Goblin cause i want him to be Peters bestie! i also always liked Web cartridges better then Spidy having his own webs cause its like a hindrance which sorta makes him even more awesome to me, i also like what they did with his eyes, i guess you could say its cause i always loved the animated stuff but none the less i like it! only bad thing is we probably will go back to Marry jane being the love interest instead of Gwen, i've always liked Gwens character more to be honest

Little Star

3/14/16
Happy Pi Day!

Lync Volan

I feel like such a smarty pants for being able to fix the no internet thingy on my Ps3 :]!

just googled the error code and disabled something then changed whatever a "DNS" thingy is and BOOM! insta internet!

MarshyMellow

TODAY I LOGGED ON MY COMPUTER PROFILE TO THIS

I JUST-

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2016 Mar 17, 10:42:01

TODAY I LOGGED ON MY COMPUTER PROFILE TO THIS

I JUST-
Did someone secretly make that your wallpaper/Desktop Background?

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Mar 17, 21:59:25
Did someone secretly make that your wallpaper/Desktop Background?

That's what I'm guessing!  lol

Night Pony

My birthday gifts.  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

LeviathanTS

Generally most I know are quite nice to me, but one friend I know said something that stood out
They said "You have a good heart" to me :)

I don't know why this made me smile so much, but it sure was pleasant, still makes me smile thinking about it ^-^

Quote from: Night Pony on 2016 Mar 18, 19:09:37
My birthday gifts.  :D

Oh, Happy birthday Night pony, a little late x3

I hope you had a great day, what did you get? ^-^
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Night Pony

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2016 Mar 18, 20:17:13
Oh, Happy birthday Night pony, a little late x3

I hope you had a great day, what did you get? ^-^

Thanks! :)
My profile picture is one of my gifts, a t-shirt with Starcraft logo and handmade Death's mask from Darksiders 2.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

thexcrimsonxghostie

in two weeks I've managed to get 214 views and 20 subscribers to my youtube channel.

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2016 Mar 18, 11:02:12

That's what I'm guessing!  lol
That's seriously hilarious :D!

i feel so HAPPY and PROUD today, my little cousin is playing "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3" on "Super Hard Mode" Cpu's and his winning :]! he might beat me soon!

MarshyMellow

I got to see Zootopia yesterday!  :3

Such a cute movie~

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Night Pony on 2016 Mar 19, 04:23:58
Thanks! :)
My profile picture is one of my gifts, a t-shirt with Starcraft logo and handmade Death's mask from Darksiders 2.

Oooh nice! ^-^

I was actually looking at your profile picture last night, thinking about how great it looks :D
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2016 Mar 19, 17:41:45
I got to see Zootopia yesterday!  :3

Such a cute movie~
(Highlights My Profile Picture)
Mmmmm! i loved Zootopia :D!

Midnight Breeze

This morning I just noticed that my neighborhood donut shop has beignet-style donuts. Not authentic, of course, but they're pretty good. I haven't had beignets since I was in New Orleans in the early noughties.

I'm on good terms with the married couple that owns and operates the place. They're very friendly and generous, I can't remember once single time I've been that they didn't give me something for free. Hooray for small business.

Elphyda

I FINALLY FIXED MY COMPUTER.  I CAN PLAY GAMES AGAIN.  YAS.

Sweet Brew

My friend wanted to play Fire Emblem: Fates with me.
So she got me both Conquest and Birthright.

Dang, I have amazing friends! *-*

LostSanity

Believe it or not... there's a potential 'silver lining' if I end up leaving the MLP: FiM fandom.

If the 'Guardians of Harmony series' turns out to be an actual series/show similar to MLP: FiM... and if it also turns out to be 'action-oriented' a-la Legend of Korra, many anime series, etc...

I'll DEFINITELY be watching that.

So I won't be a 'brony' per se...

I'll be a 'GoH fan'

:P
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up