Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

Had a shortened school day, played bowling under black light, French Christmas party afterwards. It was a good day.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Peace Keeper

FINALLY! Finals done and 4 weeks of chillaxing.
Gosh I missed LoE and mah friends here.

Also yay new laptop is a wonderful charm. A rough ride with it at first but after all the needed updates, beautiful.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Dec 11, 02:35:19
Also yay new laptop is a wonderful charm. A rough ride with it at first but after all the needed updates, beautiful.

If my assumption is true, I have a question, is Windows 10 actually working for you?

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 11, 07:11:40

If my assumption is true, I have a question, is Windows 10 actually working for you?

Windows 10 seems fine from my point of view. I had BSODs at first that I blamed on the OS but that turned out to be a problem with my CPU that happened to manifest right when I installed Windows. After I fixed the hardware issue I've had no issues.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Dec 11, 07:37:49
Windows 10 seems fine from my point of view. I had BSODs at first that I blamed on the OS but that turned out to be a problem with my CPU that happened to manifest right when I installed Windows. After I fixed the hardware issue I've had no issues.

I had a bad first impression and it never fixed itself.

Insider Program led to a Windows Restore error that led to a complete destruction of my data, the release failed to properly download the OS for me to install, after getting it properly downloaded and installed it was different than person A's, which was different from person B's as well, it was impossible to navigate properly, it offered little more than Windows 8.1, it has a lot more spying material, the list goes on for me.

Not saying it's all bad, but I personally think Linux is superior, if more developers would put the effort to put their stuff on Linux.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 11, 07:11:40

Its working pretty well for me. I know from the start I will need updates in it since its fresh out of the factory without any updates. Had problems like getting on Youtube and it blinks black screen and the chat completely blacked out the screen. After all the updates the problems were gone.

Right now all of my stuff are working fine with no hiccups.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

Beat Xenoblade X's story a few minutes ago.
This game is amazing, even if they didn't explain some things.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

I absolutely hate database development

BUT, still managed

for my final mark.

Java, pending my final exam being marked, will also be around that

LostSanity

Someone posted a video that shows how to quickly level up Drive Forms & Summons in KH2FM.

This'll help, but, I'll probably be watching it A LOT.

ovO
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

My dad made stickers for me (i selected the pictures and put them together), my moms helper  cut them out for me :3!
gonna take pics soon once i find a charger for my camera X3

Chromastone64

IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY! :D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

Credit line increase! My Discover card went up from a $500 limit to $2500. I feel like a big boy now.  :D

Also, in a couple of hours I'm about to hatch a fiendish plan. We'll see how that goes.  ovO

Chishio Kunrin

2015 Dec 12, 14:00:28 #6872 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 12, 14:31:00 by Chishio Kunrin
The new RWBY episode, Volume 3 Episode 6: Fall, is awesome!
Might be a little too serious for some people, considering there was next to no comedy whatsoever, but man, it was amazing!

It had me on the edge of my seat, watching and listening in curiosity, awe, wonder, and shock!
Man, that moment when you start to feel disappointed because you think the episode is going the predictable way, and then something different happens, and you're left sitting there thinking "What? What is--" but you don't even have time to finish your question because now you're in shock, just stunned!! ovO

And then it ends on a cliffhanger. :s But in a good way. :3 Well... I, personally, consider it to be a "cliffhanger in a good way." Dunno how anyone else feels about it. Especially since next weekend is a World of Remnant video instead of an episode... Buuuut I'm curious what that one will be about! *Sits down at a desk* I'm ready to learn, Headmaster!!

Post Merge

Wellp, cliffhanger got less good, now that I've found out that episode 7 won't come out until January 2nd. :I

Next weekend, on the 19th, the RWBY crew is going to do a livestream to hang out, answer questions, refuse to talk about spoilers (Man, Kerry laid that on thick, but I'm sure there will still be people trying to ask spoiler questions, ugh), and give away gifts to lucky fans.
The weekend after that, on the 26th, we'll get a new World of Remnant video. They haven't said what it'll be about.

*Sigh* Great. First, Supernatural ends an episode on a cliffhanger and then shows previews for the next episode while revealing that it's not coming out until January 20th. Now, RWBY ends an episode on a cliffhanger, and we're told the next episode won't come out until January, as well.

But! Livestream with a Q&A! :D
Gotta look on the positive side!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Dec 12, 14:00:28
Might be a little too serious for some people, considering there was next to no comedy whatsoever, but man, it was amazing!

It had me on the edge of my seat, watching and listening in curiosity, awe, wonder, and shock!
Man, that moment when you start to feel disappointed because you think the episode is going the predictable way, and then something different happens, and you're left sitting there thinking "What? What is--" but you don't even have time to finish your question because now you're in shock, just stunned!! ovO

And then it ends on a cliffhanger. :s But in a good way. :3 Well... I, personally, consider it to be a "cliffhanger in a good way." Dunno how anyone else feels about it. Especially since next weekend is a World of Remnant video instead of an episode... Buuuut I'm curious what that one will be about! *Sits down at a desk* I'm ready to learn, Headmaster!!

Post Merge

Wellp, cliffhanger got less good, now that I've found out that episode 7 won't come out until January 2nd. :I

Next weekend, on the 19th, the RWBY crew is going to do a livestream to hang out, answer questions, refuse to talk about spoilers (Man, Kerry laid that on thick, but I'm sure there will still be people trying to ask spoiler questions, ugh), and give away gifts to lucky fans.
The weekend after that, on the 26th, we'll get a new World of Remnant video. They haven't said what it'll be about.

*Sigh* Great. First, Supernatural ends an episode on a cliffhanger and then shows previews for the next episode while revealing that it's not coming out until January 20th. Now, RWBY ends an episode on a cliffhanger, and we're told the next episode won't come out until January, as well.

But! Livestream with a Q&A! :D
Gotta look on the positive side!

That's spooky. I only just saw the latest youtube episode a few hours ago with my friend, and was laughing a lot at a certain joke.
"(something about there being no awards for "almost" doing something)"
"Yes there is; it's called silver!"

Night Pony

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Dec 12, 14:40:35
That's spooky. I only just saw the latest youtube episode a few hours ago with my friend, and was laughing a lot at a certain joke.

At this time the episode on youtube is 2 weeks ago. Today the 6th episode was aired for sponsors and non-sponsors will be able to view it tomorow on their site.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

2015 Dec 12, 15:18:45 #6875 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 12, 15:20:27 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Dec 12, 14:40:35

I love that joke! :D
"But they don't give out medals for almost." <-- Basically "Yeah, yeah, you almost prevented a disaster, but you didn't succeed"
Ruby: They do, and it's called silver! :)

And Night Pony is right, that's Episode 4: Lessons Learned. Episode 5: Never Miss a Beat will be coming out on Youtube tomorrow, at the same time that Episode 6: Fall is made public on Rooster Teeth's website.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Dec 12, 04:33:43
IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY! :D

Oh, happy birthday Chromastone ^-^

I hope you have a great day
May it be filled with ponies :D
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Greyscaleisme

AHH! Army is finally beating Navy in the game! #GoArmy!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

Guess who I made in Xenoblade Chronicles X?
Spoiler: show

I make my OCs in WAY too many games lol

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Dec 12, 14:00:28

Just got through that episode as well and I've gotta share most of those sentiments, but knowing that we're going to be in the dark for a couple weeks is making that cliffhanger hard to swallow.  I know patience is a virtue in this situation but I really need to know who knows what in this situation, and not just from inference.

Spoiler: show
Also checking some facts on the wiki reminded me that a webseries I follow every so often had featured Yang a while back.  I caught up with that episode and it was pretty great...if really uncomfortable coming right off of RWBY s3e6.  :I

Go Up