Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Star

Kinda an every day smile:
CUTE PEOPLE! People who just act so adorable and it makes me smile!

Also: I've been super smiley lately! I've started getting really close with a new friend, and they never fail to make me smile daily!  X3

Chromastone64

Thanks, MGSV. Now I can't get "The Man Who Sold The World" out of my head...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

So my Gamecubes doesn't seem to wanna read my disc correctly even though i'm having a "get together" soon where i promised the ability to play the "Smash Bros Melee" video game but on the bright side someone who is planing to come has a Gamecube and offered to bring it :3

MarshyMellow

Guess what I'm gonna save up for?  :D

Yes, it does have to do with Dogtanian....But it's something that's worth spending!  ;) *And gee, this MLP hiatus is taking forever... DD:*

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E4%B8%89%E9%8A%83%E5%A3%AB-BOX-DVD-%E9%96%93%E5%B6%8B%E9%87%8C%E7%BE%8E/dp/B0007VLW5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441226573&sr=8-1&keywords=%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E4%B8%89%E9%8A%83%E5%A3%AB

And since this is from Japan, waiting for it will feel like another MLP hiatus... D:

But the money is gonna be well spent, nonetheless!  :')

Besides, next week the hiatus is gonna be over!  O: And my birthday is a week after that, too!  O:

HAHA! THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!  :luna:  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

LostSanity

Apparently it's my birthday today.

Yay?

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

MarshyMellow

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Sep 05, 10:05:56
Apparently it's my birthday today.

Yay?

:s

Happy Birthday!

And happy 2 week early birthday for me but no one cares.

LostSanity

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Sep 05, 10:50:08
Happy Birthday!

And happy 2 week early birthday for me but no one cares.

Well... if you post again in this thread saying it's your birthday, I'll wish you a happy birthday...

X3

MarshyMellow

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Sep 05, 22:54:59
Well... if you post again in this thread saying it's your birthday, I'll wish you a happy birthday...

X3

Thanks? :o

And today I joined DA! And I already got a llama! :D

I thought I would end up having a bad time on there, because of the trolls on it, but it's no that bad..Yet. People on the internet are way too nice. :o But I'm not saying that's a bad thing! I mean, who doesn't want to be treated nicely on the internet?
Probably people who are ignorant.. X3

Spacecase101

Happy day of your birthing! N stuff ;)

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Sep 05, 23:55:50
Thanks? :o

And today I joined DA! And I already got a llama! :D

I thought I would end up having a bad time on there, because of the trolls on it, but it's no that bad..Yet. People on the internet are way too nice. :o But I'm not saying that's a bad thing! I mean, who doesn't want to be treated nicely on the internet?
Probably people who are ignorant.. X3

They send you animals on DA :s?

Howitzer

(Technically yesterday's smile)

Tesla, Styx, and Def Leppard. ALL 3 IN CONCERT TOGETHER!

It was Awesome!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

THIS. IS THE BEST ANIME OPENING. EVER.

:3

Little Star

I meant to post this the other day.
Having the opportunity to visit friends from out of state is amazing. I'm so happy that I got to visit an awesome tree and a puddle of ink.

And last night was awesome. I stayed up late with one of my very best friends ( @Itty Bit ) and watched silly movies and shows. Then, before bed, I got to stay up even later talking to the most amazing dude ever!!!! He won't believe me when I tell him, but he never fails to make me smile.

Lync Volan

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude!, i LOVE these "Thank You Points" from the bank, i thought i was only gonna be able to ask my dad for one last video game for this year but these Thank you points my mom had allowed me to grab up SO MUCH MORE
(well i don't have the items yet cause we still gotta pick em up but still)   
the only bad thing is the one video game i needed most wasn't there and i just found out its gonna have another sequels but on the dang Ps4 :l

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Sep 06, 08:55:11
They send you animals on DA :s?

Kind of..They're free badges that you can give to people. lol

And if you get a certain amount of llamas, your llama badge changes! :o

Which is pretty cool. :3

GlassMirror

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE!

Chromastone64

2015 Sep 08, 22:46:20 #6556 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 08, 22:56:02 by Chromastone64
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2015 Sep 08, 18:49:43
I GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE!

Is it convieniant that I'm starting collage today? lol

Post Merge

For my smile...well, I've mentioned before that I'm a sucker for random, mostly non-sensical stuff. I'll laugh at Markiplier, MLG-ified videos and make almost every dumb Illuminati joke out there. And that's basically what I watched all day.
I also got Disney Infinity 3.0. I got the first game ages ago, but we got bored of it quickly. With this one, even with less figures right now, I've already had more possibly more fun than the original game. Though, there are a number of minor bugs (nothing game-breaking, mind you), and I do think there are some things in the game that should have been fixed in the first game, like the choice to turn off the announcer. Seriously, I can't go five minutes in the hub world without Ben 10 in the background stating the obvious.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

I got 12 new pictures printed and put them up on the walls this morning <3

Chishio Kunrin

I just watched the end of Cryaotic's Until Dawn playthrough, and wow! Until Dawn is awesome! The story is freakin' great!! I'm honestly surprised, since they intentionally put together as many horror genre tropes and cliches as possible. They did it really, really well and managed to make a fantastic story with it, connecting even the tropes that come from different subgenres!

Though, definitely not for the faint of heart. I don't just mean the scary stuff. There's... a lot of gross stuff, if you know what I mean. And the graphics are reeeeeeally great.

Also, Cry did really, really well.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Sep 09, 21:04:02
I just watched the end of Cryaotic's Until Dawn playthrough, and wow! Until Dawn is awesome! The story is freakin' great!! I'm honestly surprised, since they intentionally put together as many horror genre tropes and cliches as possible. They did it really, really well and managed to make a fantastic story with it, connecting even the tropes that come from different subgenres!

Though, definitely not for the faint of heart. I don't just mean the scary stuff. There's... a lot of gross stuff, if you know what I mean. And the graphics are reeeeeeally great.

Also, Cry did really, really well.

I'm watching Markiplier play it and...well, OUCH is all I can say to what can happen.

Go Up