Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Chishio Kunrin

I've started playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, and I must say, I love the command system. I hope they'll use it, or something extremely similar, in Kingdom Hearts 3. I like melding commands to make new, stronger commands. It's fun.

Also, I've accidentally become very OP, from all the exp I've gained leveling up my commands so I can meld them. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 29, 01:51:13
I've started playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, and I must say, I love the command system. I hope they'll use it, or something extremely similar, in Kingdom Hearts 3. I like melding commands to make new, stronger commands. It's fun.

Also, I've accidentally become very OP, from all the exp I've gained leveling up my commands so I can meld them. X3

Just a warning; this game has two of the most unfair bosses I've ever fought in it. Thankfully they're optional.
And yet this is still my favourite game...
A quick tip; when playing as Ventus, look up how to create the "Faith" command. Trust me, it's worth it.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jun 29, 01:51:13

Goodness, i miss that game so much
i hate that the modders who mod my psp in the mall keeps breaking the controls which made me buy a whole new Psp (for the 3rd time) but this time i ain't modding it again meaning i can't play my Birth by sleep filed game
(P.s:my controls were already messed up when i beat the game as Ventus you won't believe how hard that was lol

PrincessButton

I saw Inside Out this weekend and it was just as good as I expected. <3 Loved it, do recommend!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lync Volan

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Jun 29, 12:48:34
I saw Inside Out this weekend and it was just as good as I expected. <3 Loved it, do recommend!
YES!
my smile today is how Inside Out has been getting good critic instead of bad critic like i was expecting X3

Pipkin

"Sun came up, shot through the blinds.  Today was the day, and I was already behind" ~Gordon Downie - The Tragically Hip
This quote popped in my head this morning as I (more gracefully than above) climbed out of bed.  The irony being that quote was said by The Tragically hip's lead singer leading into the band's live version of "Grace, too".
As the sun indeed did shoot through the blinds of my bedroom window and I was indeed running a bit late for work as usual, I knew what was going to happen today, and I was excited.
As the morning progressed I proceeded through my local Tim Horton's drive thru for my morning pick-me-up, as wonderful as coffee is.  To my surprise it turns out my coffee was generously paid for by the driver ahead of me.
Seriously, at this point i was expecting a rainbow to shoot over the sky in awe, today was amazing so far and i've been awake 20 minutes.
As i'm pulling into work another interestingly ironic song came on the radio. That song being the iconic Green Day song "Good Riddance".  Yes, that song has many meanings depending on how you hear it or interpret it.  To me it's been more geared towards life being unpredictable but to make the best of it.  Essentially, i'm closing a chapter in my life and writing another(It feels like i'm writing a novel with this post right now....heh

Anyways tl;dr, I handed in my notice today and i'm quitting work on the 25th of July, and I couldn't be happier.  My boss even took it well which shocked me.  YAY!

Also posting that picture because of that quote and also why not?

Chromastone64

I fought one of the new bosses in FF XIV: Heavensward, Ravana. And his final phase theme...
Imagine Rammstein, without the metal, and speaking English.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2015 Jun 29, 20:35:36 #6268 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 29, 20:51:49 by Lync Volan
Why i'm happy now? well...
My new friend Penny drew me a picture without me asking when we first really talked on facebook and it turned out sublime :D!
Spoiler: Penny's drawing skills in awe! • show

Post Merge

And it turns out to make the best Profile picture for myself that i have ever seen X3!

Midnight Breeze

Thank God for urban Texas, where a working class income buys you an upper middle class lifestyle.

I'll never want to buy my own house when I'm getting spoiled by luxurious apartment communities with all the amenities for less than $800 a month.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jun 29, 20:58:42
Thank God for urban Texas, where a working class income buys you an upper middle class lifestyle.

I'll never want to buy my own house when I'm getting spoiled by luxurious apartment communities with all the amenities for less than $800 a month.
Your the 3rd dude i have met who lives somewhere in Texas :P
I gotta go there some day and see the sites :nod:

GoldenTerrabyte

Dawn of the Final Night

12 hours remain

12 hours remain until what, you may ask? None other than the Terraria 1.3 update. Upon its release, my activity on the internet will have to drop significantly, for I must spend more time to enjoy it!
I'm back

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 29, 21:31:35
Your the 3rd dude i have met who lives somewhere in Texas :P
I gotta go there some day and see the sites :nod:

I need to move back to Texas..My sweet home state... D:

And I thought this thread was supposed to make people feel happy.. :c

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

PrincessButton

I have the whole day off today!! >w< My best friend from high school is coming over to my new apartment to meet my ferrets for the first time. So happy. <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

I'm impressed by my new employers healthcare plan and it's heavy emphasis on prevention. The plan has a health savings account which holds money that will be used to cover the cost of copays a deductibles. Simply getting an annual wellness screening gets you $300, plus $50 a piece for meeting certain healthy criteria: Having a BMI below 25, having a cholestrol level under 200, having blood pressure under 120/80, and being a non-smoker. I meet all those criteria, so that totals $500, and my yearly premium only costs $480, so I'm getting back more from the insurance company than I'm paying in.

I'd love to see such a thing implemented universally. Providing a financial incentive to stay healthy could significantly improve our national health figures and potentially save the country billions in public healthcare expenditure.

GlassMirror

My birthday is coming! (July 4th)

Stardust Dragon

2015 Jun 30, 18:46:55 #6276 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 30, 22:40:04 by Stardust Dragon
Terraria 1.3 is out!  :D  I've barely been scratching the surface of all these changes and additions, and it's more than won me over.  Now I have to decide if I'm crazy enough to start a new character on a new map, or if I keep exploring new maps with old characters...

Post Merge

Went with challenging an old map, new endgame.  Discovered the final boss; he didn't like me.  Fortunately, I was better than him...after throwing magic at him for more than 15 minutes.  Not bad for a first attempt at something I had no idea was even coming!

Midnight Breeze

Sensodyne toothpaste. Truly a wonder of modern dentistry. It contains a sci-fi-sh bioglass substance that forms a protective barrier over exposed dentin, effectively replacing lost enamel. Acid erosion, you have met your maker!

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jun 30, 11:41:20
I need to move back to Texas..My sweet home state... D:

And I thought this thread was supposed to make people feel happy.. :c
I dunno why but i have a feeling this song fits into this X3
Spoiler: A sad, sad Texas song • show

Post Merge

I'm but one episode away from seeing Batgirls debut 2 parter episodes :D!
(i been wondering how she fits into the animated series story ever since Batman Beyond return of the joker)

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jul 01, 00:17:56
I dunno why but i have a feeling this song fits into this X3
Spoiler: A sad, sad Texas song • show

Enough of this sadness..Let's post something cute!

Spoiler:  Like these for example! • show

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Go Up