Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

a couple of months ago i was trying to watch a old (sorta old) movie online but for some reason could only find 1 video source and that video didn't continue unless i payed like... 10 bucks i think?
and now when i went to the fleamarket today me and my dad found it in VHS form for 1 buck :D!
Spoiler: not sure if it works yet but... • show

LostSanity

I finished Welcome to the N.H.K.! today.

It was a good anime, but, the manga is just way different from it from what I've read so far. I'm not saying it's bad, it's actually pretty good. But, just keep in mind that it's vastly different from the source material it's based off of.

I do recommend it however.

:)
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

My niece is graduating nursing school soon and she's getting married! She's talking about moving to Texas soon to find a job, since nurse wages are significantly higher in Texas than Louisiana. I'm so incredibly proud of her, she's a way stronger person than me. She aced nursing school while simultaneously working part time and raising a son with no child support from his deadbeat dad. I really like her new fiance though, he's a great guy and I have no doubt he'll make good father.

My great-nephew's biological father has relinquished his parental rights so my newphew-in-law to be can adopt him. I hope they have a long, bright future together as a family.

Sweet Brew

Got my keybored piano working.
Learning how to read/write music sheets.

Brony music making, here I come! =P

MarshyMellow

Right now I JUST FOUND OUT THAT GAMESTOP IS NOW SELLING RETRO GAMES OMG! :D :D

NOW I CAN BUY PARAPPA THE RAPPER FROM GAMESTOP! :D

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Jun 22, 22:00:28
Got my keybored piano working.
Learning how to read/write music sheets.

Brony music making, here I come! =P
And now i'm tempted to once again make a list of things i will never be able to learn or do lol

Post Merge

Basically i'm happy cause of the new "Star Vs The Forces Of Evil" episode ovO
Spoiler: mini spoil for the episode • show
Star & Marco wearing glasses is perfect <3

MarshyMellow

GoldenTerrabyte

HELP IT'S TOO MUCH I'M DYING IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK BUT I CAN'T DIE BECAUSE I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT IT'S TOO AMAZING
I'm back

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: GoldenTerrabyte on 2015 Jun 23, 20:42:01

HELP IT'S TOO MUCH I'M DYING IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK BUT I CAN'T DIE BECAUSE I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT IT'S TOO AMAZING

Give me more.  NOW.  :D

Oh I'm hyped for this all over again.  And I thought with Duke Fishron beat I had enough magic tricks to throw about, I can't imagine what new caster gear there is now.  Plus that gold armor...holy mother of want. :3

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

I like how certain songs can become iconic in a fandom and strongly tied to whatever it's from.

Like, today, I ran into the following post on Tumblr:
"someone: Hold me
literally everyone in the kingdom hearts fandom: WHATEVER LIES BEYOND THIS MORNING"
And I couldn't help but tag it "#IS A LITTLE LATER ON #REGARDLESS OF WARNINGS THE FUTURE DOESN'T SCARE ME AT AAAAAAALL"
And next, my brain was like "NOTHING'S LIKE BEFORE!!!"

A few weeks ago, I ran into a post that said something like
"I shall now demonstrate the Steven Universe fandom mating call.
Ahem.
WE"
Instantly, my mind went to "ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!!!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Elphyda

Sweet Brew

Makes everything easeir!

Thank you google.

MarshyMellow

Chromastone64

I went to a GAME shop in Crawley today, and saw a beautiful sight.
Amiibo. Loads of them. Little Macs, Ganondorfs, ZS Samus...LOADS of them. Luckily a refund I made let me get one. Only thing is, what do I name my Palutena Amiibo?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

2015 Jun 26, 14:25:59 #6255 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 26, 14:35:30 by Sunshine Smash
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 24, 07:41:26
@Sunshine Smash

https://youtu.be/Xk2t4tMoap0

This one is greater because it has best pony doing one of the greatest things in the series.

Post Merge

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jun 25, 09:27:49

So true! :)

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: I won a Devs Vs Community game in Armello! • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Lync Volan

I'm learning so much about Batman :D!
from the "Batman The Animated Series"
though i sorta dislike the fact Robin is not there often enough but i know his gonna start showing up more during season 2 X3
(not that batman himself is uncool but i like Tag teams and Robin adds more sunshine to the theme to be honest)

LostSanity

So... I've begun watching Spiral. The english dub of course. I've seen 4 episodes so far.

I've only seen 4 episodes... but...

DEAR GOD. THIS ANIME IS AMAZING.

It's like the Ace Attorney series in anime form. Makes me thankful that I found this series. I can't wait to see how the Blade Children mystery unravels!!

(In manga form of course because the anime doesn't cover all of the manga)

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Howitzer

Jurassic World.
That is all.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up