Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

I'm graduating from high school today :3 :3

Elphyda

It's nice having those few people who understand.

Rissian

Emerl, became a monster on Sonic Battle, he's stun locking some of the enemies I guess the move set is working out pretty well.  :I It's also pretty funny to watch when all I have to do is charge my stamina and wait. The game also dropped Amy's rare attack support so he gets even more damage per hit from that I think.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 May 28, 20:40:37
I was at a local burger joint this afternoon and a middle-aged woman asked me what grade I'm in. When I told her I'm 23 years old she was shocked, saying I look like a teenager.

Do I really look that youthful? I sure feel like an old fart. Nice to know my outward image isn't aging as fast as my mental image of myself.
I used to detest when people would comment/ask about my age. Now I don't really mind it. I know that my height will always make me seem young, and that's kinda nice I guess. c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Peace Keeper

Mommy and daddy are finally home  D:
I am so happy to see them again after 2 weeks. I really miss them so much.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GlassMirror

just graduated...
... Life officially begins. ovO

Peace Keeper

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2015 May 30, 00:02:58
just graduated...
... Life officially begins. ovO

Woohoo congrats.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Elphyda

Found out someone I really care for is okay.

Little Star

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 May 28, 12:25:04
I handed my apartment manager my 60 day notice today marking my moving out at the end of July.
That also marks that I leave for BronyCon in 60-ish days!  The countdown begins!(63 including today)

All the hype!!!

YES! SO. MUCH. HYPE!

Chishio Kunrin

I started watching Show By Rock, and I'm really enjoying it so far! The art style is really pretty, and it's so cute, especially the chibi animals! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LostSanity

Spoiler: show
EPISODE. 100. HYPE.

EPISODE. 100. PREVIEWS.

Come on!!! HYPE WITH ME!!!!

:P

*Continues Lighting the Fire Up in the Night*

:P
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

MarshyMellow

He's a perfect cinnamon roll. :-)

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

GuitarBrony

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 May 28, 12:25:04
I handed my apartment manager my 60 day notice today marking my moving out at the end of July.
That also marks that I leave for BronyCon in 60-ish days!  The countdown begins!(63 including today)

All the hype!!!

The hype is real~
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

MarshyMellow

This got released on YouTube today!  :D :D :D

Tried singing along to it, but when I first tried, I ended up almost crying.. DD: DD:

It's just to beautiful.. DD:

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Itty Bit

Lots to be happy about!
Splatoon is amazing, and is pretty much my entire weekend, and I also woke up this morning to find out the dev team Mane6 is still alive, and still making their beautiful fighting game, and while its still in the early stages, it looks glorious ^^

Chromastone64

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 May 31, 14:32:18
Lots to be happy about!
Splatoon is amazing, and is pretty much my entire weekend, and I also woke up this morning to find out the dev team Mane6 is still alive, and still making their beautiful fighting game, and while its still in the early stages, it looks glorious ^^

Fighting is still going? I thought it got C&D'd.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 31, 14:50:50
Fighting is still going? I thought it got C&D'd.

It did, but Lauren Faust helped them design new characters for a new fighting game, so they're making that instead.

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 May 31, 14:32:18
Lots to be happy about!

I want Splatoon a lot right now! Even though I haven't really done much research on it just yet. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 31, 15:14:15
It did, but Lauren Faust helped them design new characters for a new fighting game, so they're making that instead.

I want Splatoon a lot right now! Even though I haven't really done much research on it just yet. X3

First, YES IT'S COMING BACK! TAKE THAT, HASBRO!!!
Secondly, get it. Splatoon is AWESOME. I don't have it yet, but my friend does, and we've played it quite a bit.
And by that, I mean the entiraty of the 5+ hours I spent round his house  X3
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

Man, my credit score is off the charts high. 760 despite having 9 hard inquiries on my record. Once they fall off it will go up to 780.

Zero late payments in my lifetime. Zero derogatory marks. Less than 10% utilization. Income of 105% of the national median. I am the pinnacle of financial trustworthiness. Come at me, creditors!

Elphyda

Three more days.

Go Up