Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

This past weekend... I finished watching Angel Beats! There's really only one way to describe this anime:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. There is just no other words but these to describe how good this anime is. If had known this anime was this good, I would have watched it sooner.

If you haven' seen this yet... GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. I promise you won't regret it.

Anyone know of other animes that are like this one? lol. I might consider trying them out consider how AMAZING this one was.

I'm so glad I decided to watch it.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

PrincessButton

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 May 12, 18:16:48
This past weekend... I finished watching Angel Beats! There's really only one way to describe this anime:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. There is just no other words but these to describe how good this anime is. If had known this anime was this good, I would have watched it sooner.

If you haven' seen this yet... GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. I promise you won't regret it.

Anyone know of other animes that are like this one? lol. I might consider trying them out consider how AMAZING this one was.

I'm so glad I decided to watch it.

:D
Man, I watched the first 2-3 episodes of that but didn't get hooked and forgot about it. I've been meaning to go back around and finish a handful of my unfinished animes, but haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe that'd be a good place to start. :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lync Volan

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 May 13, 14:48:47
Man, I watched the first 2-3 episodes of that but didn't get hooked and forgot about it. I've been meaning to go back around and finish a handful of my unfinished animes, but haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe that'd be a good place to start. :D
yes that would be a great place to start ;)

Howitzer

Got my first car today. Freedom here I come!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Sunshine Smash

I watched the trailer for a movie that came out a little while back. A modernization of a famous play, featuring Leonardo DiCaprio. It's called Romeo + Juliet. Not an and, a +! +!

The trailer was just absolutely hilariously awful! It introduces the Capulets and Montegues by showing their names below their head while police sirens are flashing, like a freaking CSI Miami intro! It was just hilarious! From what I've heard from a friend, the movie is even hilariously worse and nonsensical. I really want to find it, I really want a good laugh from this.  lol

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Elphyda

I relocated my finger! ^-^

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2015 May 14, 00:24:38
I relocated my finger! ^-^

First, congrats, second, OWWWWIEEE...
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Elphyda

It only stung a little.  I was super drowsie and I was waking up fresh from a nap when I did it.  Much better than pain whenever I touched something! ^-^

Zsaszz

I was able to find some old friends on Facebook that play LoL thanks to the new Facebook friends addition. Been playing for hours with friends that i know for years.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 May 14, 03:51:30
I was able to find some old friends on Facebook that play LoL thanks to the new Facebook friends addition. Been playing for hours with friends that i know for years.
Ppl keep recommending that game to me but i'm always reminded of a game i played with my cousins when i was younger and i couldn't understand a thing so it was a pretty bad experience for me and i keep pushing away from playing LoL

Elphyda

I finally found the help I need for a certain offline problem I've had for the past four years! :D

Lync Volan

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2015 May 14, 19:16:33
I finally found the help I need for a certain offline problem I've had for the past four years! :D
I've had all the help i need from the start so i can't imagine what kinda person you found O:

Zsaszz

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 May 14, 18:09:31
Ppl keep recommending that game to me but i'm always reminded of a game i played with my cousins when i was younger and i couldn't understand a thing so it was a pretty bad experience for me and i keep pushing away from playing LoL

it's not that hard to learn, once you get the basics. The only tricky part is the itemization but you can get guides of different builds and champions on lolking, mobafire, etc and start learning different builds from there. The game is really good and there's always the handy mute feature to silence those "unpleasant" players.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 May 14, 20:28:04
it's not that hard to learn, once you get the basics. The only tricky part is the itemization but you can get guides of different builds and champions on lolking, mobafire, etc and start learning different builds from there. The game is really good and there's always the handy mute feature to silence those "unpleasant" players.
I guess i'll give it a shot once i come back from my trip and once i finish playing this certain MMO with a buddy of mine who asked me to

Chromastone64

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 May 15, 01:04:40
I guess i'll give it a shot once i come back from my trip and once i finish playing this certain MMO with a buddy of mine who asked me to

I'd also give Heroes Of The Storm a try when it comes out. I like LoL, but Heroes has just blown it out of the water in most places.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 15, 01:56:56
I'd also give Heroes Of The Storm a try when it comes out. I like LoL, but Heroes has just blown it out of the water in most places.
How did it blow anything out when it isn't even out yet?

Chromastone64

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 May 15, 11:18:51
How did it blow anything out when it isn't even out yet?

Beta keys. I got to play it early with my bro ^-^
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2015 May 15, 14:12:06 #6037 Last Edit: 2015 May 15, 14:17:59 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 15, 12:42:23
Beta keys. I got to play it early with my bro ^-^
Oh i see XD well i'll give the game a shot too mainly since the name is so awesome lol

Post Merge

I'm gonna be going on my 4th cruise on Monday but last time (when i joined the fandom already) i had no ponies and it felt so empty! so now i'm bringing some ponies into the equation :3
Spoiler: Totally not gonna try to take over the ship using mah Pony army! • show

GlassMirror

next week is my last week of high school! ovO ovO

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2015 May 15, 16:37:40
next week is my last week of high school! ovO ovO

I had my last class of my first year yesterday, I've still got to work on finals though...  >:O
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up