Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

I just had my first Youtube comment war and i think its finally over lol
i'm happy that i finally met one of those commenter's my friends keep complaining about since i thought my friends were were just over exaggerating (but now i know i was wrong X3)

and i also was able to downloaded a bunch of songs into my list in over 2 days and now i'm finally done for awhile :] (i think i might have downloaded every song on youtube that has to do with Suns by mistake ;))

Sunshine Smash

About to go to the festival that all my chorus practice built up to the past two quartets. Hope I don't blow it!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

LostSanity

Finally began watching a Let's Play of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax today.

Spoiler: Controversy below. You should all know what to do by now. Don't like? Don't read. Don't respond. • show

If the P4A2 antagonist truly turns out to be later revealed as the P5MC (which wouldn't make much sense, especially when the P5MC doesn't look anything like Sho), I will be VERY ANGRY>:O

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Elphyda

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2015 Apr 29, 18:32:16
Banana bread. <3

-jealousy-

I made something resembling progress on final projects, and got some motivation to actually get at them!  Now let's see how long it holds out...

GlassMirror

well, this is rather interesting. I am being scouted by a person named Ed Prins - Stairs to animate stuff. Because of this simple animation I was actually looked at? That's awesome! His channel is really good to. I might take up the offer... I'm almost done with school, so maybe I should... ;)

Elphyda

Julius

Quote from: Cheraxthanks for being such an enthusiastic fan and sweet friend. i don't do it for the money, i don't do it for the hunnies - i do it all for you, baby.

That moment when senpai does the thing. :3
Purr~

Sunshine Smash

Just rewatched the finale for The Office. Wow, they really nailed that ending and was really tear-jerking. Really made me think back to when I was in middle school. Had a small group of friends I hung out with, just getting by until school ended.

I wasn't too fond of the school itself, but... Now that it's all done and over with, I kinda miss it... ^-^

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

PrincessButton

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Apr 30, 16:00:48
Just rewatched the finale for The Office. Wow, they really nailed that ending and was really tear-jerking. Really made me think back to when I was in middle school. Had a small group of friends I hung out with, just getting by until school ended.

I wasn't too fond of the school itself, but... Now that it's all done and over with, I kinda miss it... ^-^
Baaaah, I love the Office. I'm always rewatching the series on Netflix. <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Elphyda

Watching the Boomerang Effect take it's course. ^-^

Pipkin

Spoiler: open me! • show

FINALLY!  I'm done!

Now to make my own pattern and start real plushing

Elphyda

The underside of Darcy's plush desk is adorable <3

Itty Bit

Playtonic, and the upcoming Yooka-Laylee. It's basically like a band coming back together for me ^-^

And also, that Pinkie plush is amazing!

Elphyda

Uploaded my first bit of literature to my dA. ^-^

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 May 01, 11:51:46
Playtonic, and the upcoming Yooka-Laylee. It's basically like a band coming back together for me ^-^

And also, that Pinkie plush is amazing!
I know, I'm gonna loooove that game! The music sounds great too!
I'm back

byndbored

Ramza from final fantasy tactics is going to be in dissidia arcade! ovO
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Chishio Kunrin

I've been invited to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's with mah friend. :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GlassMirror

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 01, 18:48:17
I've been invited to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's with mah friend. :P

oh mah gahs chuck e cheesehhhh! :3

Howitzer

Avengers: Age of Ultron.

That movie. It makes you want to shout out how great it is, yet there is no way to even begin to describe it's awesomeness.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up