Glassy is Drawing!

Started by GlassMirror, 2013 Apr 13, 22:30:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

2015 Apr 25, 22:14:08 #140 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 25, 22:43:20 by GlassMirror
Hello to everyone who doesn't look at my topic nor my drawings! I finished something! stay and see, or if you want you can just skip this topic as most of you usually do! :3 ovO

this time I completed Flutters! ovO I call it the derpy haired flutters walk! well this is my first completed/w color animation, so please don't mind it! lol

waaaaaaah

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

SparklestheUnicorn337

It's sooooo cute! I love it!  <3

GlassMirror

SparklestheUnicorn337

Oh, by the way, you asked if had Deviant before, and well, I just got it yesterday. My username is IFADEU337 (because SparklestheUnicorn337 was one character too long :l) and I uploaded the pics of Relic already.  ^-^

GlassMirror

Quote from: SparklestheUnicorn337 on 2015 Apr 26, 11:36:15
Oh, by the way, you asked if had Deviant before, and well, I just got it yesterday. My username is IFADEU337 (because SparklestheUnicorn337 was one character too long :l) and I uploaded the pics of Relic already.  ^-^

oh ok thx!

GlassMirror

finished editing page 1!
Spoiler: show

GlassMirror

GlassMirror

GlassMirror

Guys look at me!! :D

Jenzy

Really lovely works! The style and coloring is rather fitting. And hands are tough to draw...
It's always really nice to see more wonderful non-pony art. Good variety.

Shame the Art Section isn't gettng much attention nowadays. Not a lot commenting... ono

GlassMirror

Thanks!

And I know... I think people are on chat and RPing more. It's like that with the OC sections o.O

Jcfraven

As always, so wonderful to see these lovely artistic creations. Keep it up!

GlassMirror

I'll try and come back on this site as much as I can. C:
So now, here's a new drawing, or cover, of a story I have on fimfiction. c:

Go Up