Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 10, 17:33:31
Just got my Always Keep Fighting shirt in the mail today!! :D YEAHHHHH!!!! I hung it in my closet so it'll be safe! Can't wait to wear it later. :3

Post Merge

This message in the new Steven Universe episode, Story For Steven!! :D
Spoiler: show

Such a great message! :3

I really should find time to watch some of Steven Universe, it seems like such a great show that I'd love.  I guess we'll see what time allows...

Lync Volan

I Finally Figured Out How The Disney Infinity Building Set Works and now i'm making arenas and endless battles :3

It Took 3 Whole Days Of Determination But I Did It B)

(though some items don't work how they say they work)

Also my jacket might come in the mail tomorrow so...v

(i been waiting months for it and when it first came in i had to exchange it for a smaller size)

Itty Bit

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 10, 17:33:31
Just got my Always Keep Fighting shirt in the mail today!! :D YEAHHHHH!!!! I hung it in my closet so it'll be safe! Can't wait to wear it later. :3

Post Merge

This message in the new Steven Universe episode, Story For Steven!! :D

Such a great message! :3

I loved how the gems looked back then, too! They all looked like cute little kid forms of themselves X3

Chishio Kunrin

Spoiler: Steven Universe season 2 episode 9 synopsis. • show

*HYPERVENTILATES*
I'm excited and scared at the same time!! :I And I have to wait so long for this episode! Four whole weeks!! And it's a two-parter, so you know some serious stuff is going to happen!!!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Greyscaleisme

I finally got a request for my Transformers one-shots! *fistpump*
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Apr 11, 13:55:10
I finally got a request for my Transformers one-shots! *fistpump*
request?

Chishio Kunrin

So, I just heard rumor that, since the experiment with Space Dandy was a success, anime will start getting English dubs more quickly than they used to.

This is great! :3

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Apr 11, 21:19:59
request?

I have a set-up where someone can request a Transformers one-shot, and someone finally did. :)
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Apr 12, 12:37:44
I have a set-up where someone can request a Transformers one-shot, and someone finally did. :)

Is that like an art request?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2015 Apr 12, 13:10:44 #5869 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 12, 13:17:46 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 12, 12:58:39
Is that like an art request?
that would be my only guess ono

Post Merge

Last night i was staying up late (like always) and i caught a preview of the Next K.C. Undercover episode and they are finally bringing Bella Thorne back :3

i was so let down she wasn't playing KC's bestie before but now shes gonna be like a rival so i'm really looking forward to it :]

Zendaya & Bella together again =P Issss Timeee Toooo!

Chromastone64

LISTEN.
NOW.
EPIC.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Since we're stuck in the military base in Rota,  Spain, me and my family went to see the movie Kingsman, which is still in theaters there for some reason. (The other 3 movies they're showing are from this month, so I don't know why Kingsman is still in.)

IT WAS AWESOME! I loved it! Such a good movie!

This was probably the best part of the vacation.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

LostSanity

Two things:

1. Finished Naoki Urasawa's Monster. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING anime. The best mystery anime I've ever watched. Though I guess that doesn't say much since I don't watch a lot of mystery anime. Still though. It's awesome. I DEFINITELY recommend it.

:D

2. Beat Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth. It may have been VERY GRUELING as well as SEVERELY FRUSTRATING to deal with the final bosses, but, I persevered and won in the end.

So... guess what that means?

Spoiler: Yay. More controversy. You know what that means. You probably shouldn't read this. Or if you do anyway, I don't want to see any spiteful responses. • show
I don't EVER have to watch Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks. Please get over it and respect my opinion and my decision.

:D

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sunshine Smash

Where'd the Rainbow Rocks thing come from? Another question, and I don't mean to offend.

Why do you not want to watch it? I myself didn't find it that bad actually.

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty proud of what I did in Monster Hunter. I pulled off a pretty sweet finisher against my first Silver Rathalos. It tried to fly into the air to accesses its aerial moves, but right as it pulled itself up, I used my Glaive Jump/Aerial attack combo to knock it out of the air and finished it off.

Probably one of my most memorable hunts.

Lync Volan

2015 Apr 12, 18:50:16 #5874 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 12, 18:52:27 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Apr 12, 18:16:13
Where'd the Rainbow Rocks thing come from? Another question, and I don't mean to offend.

i loved it
but i'm not sure how much i should care if someone else hates it without watching it but whatever i guess :s?

Post Merge

i just unlocked bigger enemies for my toy box (building arena) so now i can trap some unknowing suckers into walking straight into a trap :3
(when i'm finally done building)

Peace Keeper

OSW Was really fun. Got about 180GB if video (New record!) and like 138 photos. It has been going pretty well and for the most part almost no problems, except for some DCs and other itty bugs.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Night Pony

I'd leave LostSanity alone if I were you. He isn't someone who listens to reason or knows when to stop repeating hinself. Also Sanity... wrong topic.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Apr 13, 02:55:30
OSW Was really fun. Got about 180GB if video (New record!) and like 138 photos. It has been going pretty well and for the most part almost no problems, except for some DCs and other itty bugs.

Whoa man, that's a lot of gigs. But since it's video, I guess that's normal (right? I don't know how big a videos space is.).

Anyways. We're finally going back home to America today. I'm sitting in an airport waiting for our flight. I did not like this trip. As I said before, Kingsman was probably the best part.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Apr 12, 18:16:13

He made a bet that if he couldn't beat that game, he'd watch Rainbow Rocks. Since he beat it, he doesn't have to watch the movie.

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 13, 03:57:12
He made a bet that if he couldn't beat that game, he'd watch Rainbow Rocks. Since he beat it, he doesn't have to watch the movie.

Seems like one of those bets where it's a win/win. If the bet is to win a game, you kinda have all the time you need. You can just say, "No no, I'm still trying to complete it." as an excuse, and you never have to watch the movie anyways.

Go Up