Go Down

Little Star

I am SO EXCITED!
We measured me and everything and I'm about to order this dress:

Lync Volan

Quote from: StarSong on 2015 Feb 27, 07:52:28
I am SO EXCITED!
We measured me and everything and I'm about to order this dress:

is there some kinda Special Occasion :]?

Julius

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 27, 08:02:59

Every day is a special occasion when you're a super rad little Star. ;)
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

I made a very good call by making groceries early this morning. It's snowing now. If I'm gonna be snowed in I won't be snowed in hungry!

LostSanity

@Chromastone64

That's up to you, but, I would at least suggest getting one of the walkthroughs for it from GameFAQs.

The one I'm using right now is helping me TREMENDOUSLY.

It's still a pretty difficult game though...

:I
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chromastone64

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Feb 27, 17:45:56
@Chromastone64

That's up to you, but, I would at least suggest getting one of the walkthroughs for it from GameFAQs.

The one I'm using right now is helping me TREMENDOUSLY.

It's still a pretty difficult game though...

:I

That's okay, I usually look up walkthroughs for games anyway, plus if it's hard, it'll last me a while.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Little Star

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 27, 08:02:59

Yup! Just a little formal dance I'm going to c:

Itty Bit

I got to eat French Toast Crunch for the very first time in years!
It was as sweet as I remember ^-^

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 28, 01:39:17 #5708 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 28, 06:34:12 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Julius on 2015 Feb 27, 10:53:34
Every day is a special occasion when you're a super rad little Star. ;)
well that counts me out DD:
Quote from: StarSong on 2015 Feb 27, 18:45:42
Yup! Just a little formal dance I'm going to c:
You Can Dance O:?!

Post Merge

Spoiler: What i was left with the next day after the party • show

Chromastone64

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 28, 01:39:17
well that counts me out DD:You Can Dance O:?!

Post Merge

Spoiler: What i was left with the next day after the party • show

No one loves Adagio...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 28, 08:41:40 #5710 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 28, 08:46:03 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Feb 28, 08:14:16
No one loves Adagio...
that must make me a "No one" since shes my favorite Dazzling lol

Post Merge

I Just Found Out One Of The Books I'm Waiting For Finally Has A Cover :D!!!

Spoiler: Spoilers cause it kinda is • show
from what i heard this story has to do with Sunset Shimmer in Equestria so it doesn't really make sense to put her human form on the cover o.O

Little Star

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 28, 01:39:17
You Can Dance O:?!

I guess.. Kinda... Maybe...? No. Not really.

Lync Volan

Quote from: StarSong on 2015 Feb 28, 09:40:49
I guess.. Kinda... Maybe...? No. Not really.
hmmm i have a problem "Dancing" i find it shocking others can even get on the dance floor :]

Randam Saiko

I finally got to finishing the first chapter for my (non-pony) OC's (very long) story. Now to get to the other 4...

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Sunshine Smash

This may sound a bit jerky, but I found the new channel of a pretty well known anti-brony, he's made some Brony rants, and I just kind of enjoy listening to how silly it all is.

Maybe I'm just one of those people who think bad things are pretty funny.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chishio Kunrin

I just found a website that makes custom plushies and figurines of people's pets! O:
It's called Cuddle Clones!
You just send them photos, choose some options, and pay, and they'll make your plush/figure and mail it to you. :3 They do cats, dogs, horses, guinea pigs, rabbits, and more!

Maybe when we have more money, we could have one made of our late cat Dudley, for my father, since he misses him a lot. Maybe we could have a figure done for my father, and a plush done for me. :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Itty Bit

I drew a TON of ponies today to celebrate reaching 600 followers! :)

Lync Volan

i checked one of my other Facebook accounts (which i hardly ever use) and saw a few months old message from the only person in my old school's i ever really talked to and he Greeted me Happy Birthday on a certain post (even though the month was wrong) it was a nice gesture and he even said he wants to hang out with "ME" once i get back to new york which made me kinda happy since no one ever wants to hang out with me aside from Online games but i better not get my hopes up cause he is from "My" School

we talked about Ben 10 and Naruto when he quickly replied to my message to his message
and how i was gonna get The Ben 10 Alien Force/Ultimate Alien Jacket and now today we seem to be talking about his night dreams :]   

he also has already been to my house several times before until he moved away and i also been to his house at least twice without his parents permission (each time he said he asked his mother which he didn't)
(i didn't give him my main facebook since he was from my school and i still don't trust him with all my lives info)

Howitzer

Got a couple of my friends from school to join in on some group prop-hunt. T'was a good day.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

I was pleasantly surprised to see that my total rent, gas, and water bill this month was somehow only $450. Don't know how that happened, I mean, I overpaid last month, but not by that much. Whatever, I ain't complaining.

Go Up