Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Feb 10, 20:20:43
!!! Deer are Canon now?

Spoiler: Answered in spoilers because it is technically spoilers I guess? • show
Only in the MLP:FiM Comic canon. Unless, of course, you're like me and you consider the MLP:FiM comics canon until proven otherwise (which I do and I've seen no proof of the comics not being canon as of yet).

It really depends on the person. But, if it makes you happy, then yes, they are.

O:

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Feb 10, 21:59:28
Huh, I guess my OC is cannon now. :3

See above.  X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

Good news: I didn't have to pay one single penny of income tax for 2014. I'm getting every bit of it back in my returns for both federal and state.

Ramisha

I painted Twilight Sparkle for a girl.  She said it's the best present she has ever recieved :3 yay
Also I was first in the chemistry competition EYEAAAAH

Rissian

Had a chicken cheese melt for breakfast, and some carbonated berry juice. Today has been good so far. I also found our old radio for picking up weather and stuff as well as radio stations. My DirectTV receiver is broken so it's better than nothing.

Lync Volan

my dad came home early this morning from new york and totally woke me up just to turn on the AC over head lol
and he brought the Eg Comics/books we ordered but we are missing "Through The Mirrior"
sadly X3
and he also gave me a little valentines card :\

pretty nice day to be honest :]

Itty Bit

Tonight I made an entire post and a half's worth of art on my ask blog. I'm putting a lot more effort into my backgrounds and it really shows <3

Lync Volan

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Feb 13, 03:34:40
Tonight I made an entire post and a half's worth of art on my ask blog. I'm putting a lot more effort into my backgrounds and it really shows <3

on Tumblr o.O?

Itty Bit

Chromastone64

Monster Hunter.
That is all.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Feb 13, 11:26:26
Monster Hunter.
That is all.

AWWWW YEAAAAAH! Downloading that on my 3ds when I get home! Can't wait to try out the new weapons and possibly go hunting with some pals.  :3

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Julius

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Feb 13, 11:51:27
AWWWW YEAAAAAH! Downloading that on my 3ds when I get home! Can't wait to try out the new weapons and possibly go hunting with some pals.  :3

Spoiler: Ahem... • show

That's the design of the launch exclusive poster I got, shown in its container in the first image.

Have I mentioned I love Nintendo World? ;)
Purr~

Rissian

I uhhh broke Link... And then I started cracking up laughing.  lol

Not sure what to do now.

Pipkin

You did the right thing

You put Link in a post

hehe

i'm gonna go sit in a corner and think about what I just did

Chromastone64

Excuse me, I just saw a trailer for a new Final Fantasy game, and am about to got into absolute freakout mode.
Spoiler: show
OH MY GOD, THERE A NEW DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY GAME COMING OUT AND IT LOOKS AMAZING AND THERE 3V3 FIGHTS AND MORE CHARACTERS AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rissian

Having subway sandwiches for dinner, and my mom bought me and my sister reese's cups.

Chack

Oh hey, Mardi Gras week break! Now I can sleep! Or something like that.
Wait for it...

Chromastone64

2015 Feb 16, 09:56:34 #5636 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 16, 09:58:20 by Chromastone64
All of this has just gone towards a New 3DS XL.
Spoiler: show

Now I play the waiting game until GAME get the XL back in stock.

GlassMirror

Im glad to be back from traveling! :3

Rissian

When you play an old game for around the 10th time and yet you still find something new about it. Every now and then I like to replay my old favorite games like Paper Mario and Megaman Legends. I have quite a few other favorites that are old to.  :D

Shadow Mare

My birthday just pasted, I'm 26.

Go Up