Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Quote from: Trege on 2015 Feb 07, 19:22:38
My mom just got hired for a job that pays more! She can finally leave the place she hates working at.  :3

That's awesome!  I know the feeling of not liking where you are working

On that note, I am VERY VERY close to being in the same situation, in fact it's 99% assured at this point

Chishio Kunrin

I think I'm gonna end up rewatching all the Steven Universe episodes that are out so far, to see if I can pick up on all the foreshadowing bits. They'll make so much more sense with the stuff that has been revealed! O:

Seriously, though, Steven Universe is awesome! It's not just some silly cutesy little cartoon with the random adventures of Steven! It has an overarching plot! The characters are well-rounded! There's actually a written-out, well-developed past that is slowly being revealed as the episodes go by!

And the stuff about the characters is deeper and more mature than you would expect from a kids' cartoon. o_O
Like, a non-spoiler example is "Do you ever get lonely, even when you're around people?"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 08, 02:05:46 #5582 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 08, 02:13:32 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chack on 2015 Feb 07, 18:46:49
I apparently now own a cat. His name is Shade. My parents got him at an animal shelter, and he's so snuggly!
my Imagination is running away with me again
that sounds Soooo Adorable :3

Post Merge

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 07, 19:26:04
That's awesome!  I know the feeling of not liking where you are working

On that note, I am VERY VERY close to being in the same situation, in fact it's 99% assured at this point
you don't like working at skype?
makes me wonder how they treat there workers...
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 07, 22:02:31
Spoiler: show
I think I'm gonna end up rewatching all the Steven Universe episodes that are out so far, to see if I can pick up on all the foreshadowing bits. They'll make so much more sense with the stuff that has been revealed! O:

Seriously, though, Steven Universe is awesome! It's not just some silly cutesy little cartoon with the random adventures of Steven! It has an overarching plot! The characters are well-rounded! There's actually a written-out, well-developed past that is slowly being revealed as the episodes go by!

And the stuff about the characters is deeper and more mature than you would expect from a kids' cartoon. o_O
Like, a non-spoiler example is "Do you ever get lonely, even when you're around people?"

i'll admit when i first heard of the show i thought it was gonna be lame just like 2 other certain cartoons then i watched that episode where that French fries suit came alive and there was some real meaning in there for me :]
since then i was not able to follow Steven Universe since i flew out of New york and lost my DVR for awhile and lost Interest in following it but i recently caught an episode with that water gem called "Lapis lazuli" now i want to see all the episodes :D

Julius

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 08, 02:05:46you don't like working at skype?
makes me wonder how they treat there workers...

I'm certain Lappy does not work at Skype... You gave me a fun mental image though. :P
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 08, 02:05:46
i'll admit when i first heard of the show i thought it was gonna be lame just like 2 other certain cartoons then i watched that episode where that French fries suit came alive and there was some real meaning in there for me :]
since then i was not able to follow Steven Universe since i flew out of New york and lost my DVR for awhile and lost Interest in following it but i recently caught an episode with that water gem called "Lapis lazuli" now i want to see all the episodes :D

Yeah, the french fries suit was creepy. o_O
And the Lapis Lazuli two-parter was awesome!

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 08, 07:40:33 #5585 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 08, 07:43:23 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 08, 05:05:00
yes it was kinda creepy but i was just defining the episode not the part that spoke to me :s
and yes the Lapis Lazuli episodes was Awesome but when i first watched it i missed the 2nd part X3

Post Merge

Quote from: Julius on 2015 Feb 08, 03:53:32
I'm certain Lappy does not work at Skype... You gave me a fun mental image though. :P
are you suuuuure Darcy doesn't work at skype cause when i asked i didn't even get an answer o_O?
and stick around bud i'll give you even more Awesome mental images B)

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 08, 05:05:00

I'm not so sure about Steven Universe, but I'll admit, it's a LOT darker than I thought I would be. (coughcathandscough)
Only thing that bothers me is Steven's voice drives me up the wall.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Feb 08, 08:34:44
I'm not so sure about Steven Universe, but I'll admit, it's a LOT darker than I thought I would be. (coughcathandscough)
Only thing that bothers me is Steven's voice drives me up the wall.

CAT HANDS!!! >A< That was the first full episode I saw!!
When I started watching from the beginning, I skipped cat hands. x3 I figured, I've already seen the whole episode, and it was mildly disturbing, so why watch it again, since I remember enough of what happened? Heh...

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 08, 09:52:36
CAT HANDS!!! >A< That was the first full episode I saw!!
When I started watching from the beginning, I skipped cat hands. x3 I figured, I've already seen the whole episode, and it was mildly disturbing, so why watch it again, since I remember enough of what happened? Heh...
Cat Hands,Cat Hands,Cat Hands....that will never leave my mind :facehoof:

Ramisha

finally. I realized that I don't hate being around people (as much) anymore, must be because I'm in a new school and not constantly surrounded by USELESS INCOMPETENT little brats anymore. I actually like most of the people in this new class.

Rissian

Got some mixed berry applesauce and a monster zero ultra, and the weather has been amazing in the 60's people were riding horses and driving atv's today. It was kinda interesting to see so much activity going on for once on the way to the store.

Pipkin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 08, 07:40:33
are you suuuuure Darcy doesn't work at skype cause when i asked i didn't even get an answer o_O?
and stick around bud i'll give you even more Awesome mental images B)

I'm a manager at a grocery store :P

Ramisha

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 08, 18:47:22

Is the grocery store named skype? :ajshifty:

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Feb 09, 04:15:18
Is the grocery store named skype? :ajshifty:
you literally just killed me lol
Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 08, 18:47:22
well now i know 2 buddies who work in Groceries
and now all i see is both of you working hoof & hoof :nod:

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 09, 07:19:30
you literally just killed me

Literally as in figuratively?

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Feb 09, 07:50:56
Literally as in figuratively?

No man, she's literally dead now obviously. :P
Purr~

Nuserame

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 09, 07:19:30
you literally just killed me lolwell now i know 2 buddies who work in Groceries
and now all i see is both of you working hoof & hoof :nod:

Augh! Zombies posting!
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2015 Feb 09, 11:04:44
No man, she's literally dead now obviously. :P

Now I need to rewatch CM Punk's grammar slam for literally and figuratively.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

Quote from: Nuserame on 2015 Feb 09, 11:14:05
Augh! Zombies posting!
yes i'm totally a zombie now bring me BRAINS!

PrincessButton

Let's stay on topic, friends.  :]
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up