Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

I went to a gaming convention today and met my two favorite Minecraft YouTubers!!!(SkyDoesMinecraft, part of my inspiration for wanting to get on YouTube, and TheDiamondMinecart)
Sky signed my arm and my Sonic The Hedgehog bag (he flipped out over it because it reminded him of the movie), plus we took a few pictures and I told him how I wanted to be a YouTuber like him. He also said I was awesome because of it *-* TDM gave us autographs and I gave him some of my Skylanders doubles. Unfortunatly, out of the four of us that went, I was the only one who seemed to have any fun. (My dad was there, no more needed.) But still, definatly worth the hours of waiting :nod:
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Nov 22, 16:46:58
I went to a gaming convention today and met my two favorite Minecraft YouTubers!!!(SkyDoesMinecraft, part of my inspiration for wanting to get on YouTube, and TheDiamondMinecart)
Sky signed my arm and my Sonic The Hedgehog bag (he flipped out over it because it reminded him of the movie), plus we took a few pictures and I told him how I wanted to be a YouTuber like him. He also said I was awesome because of it *-* TDM gave us autographs and I gave him some of my Skylanders doubles. Unfortunatly, out of the four of us that went, I was the only one who seemed to have any fun. (My dad was there, no more needed.) But still, definatly worth the hours of waiting :nod:

You saw Sky and TDM?!?! They're two of my favorite YouTubers!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

Yup. The festival was in Coventry. Unfortunatly, it ends tomorrow, and all the tickets are sold out.
But still, I told Sky about how the first vid I saw by him was his playthrough of Herobrine's Mansion, and our favorite moment was when he suprised HuskyMudkipz in Airborn PVP. He was laughing when he remembered.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Nov 22, 17:00:54
Yup. The festival was in Coventry. Unfortunatly, it ends tomorrow, and all the tickets are sold out.
But still, I told Sky about how the first vid I saw by him was his playthrough of Herobrine's Mansion, and our favorite moment was when he suprised HuskyMudkipz in Airborn PVP. He was laughing when he remembered.

The first time I saw him was when I watched his Epic Christmas Jump Map with Deadlox. Lots of good memories, and its still one of my favorite things to watch.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Stardust Dragon

Just finished a nice little game called To the Moon, introduced to me by a youtuber who made me too impatient to see the story.  Very simple, almost a visual novel really, but by Celestia the story!  An absolutely beautiful narrative backed by fantastic music...I paid full price on steam ($12, which included the separate soundtrack) and I feel almost like I didn't pay enough for what I got.  Plus it has a couple cute pony references, on top of reminding me of the old Animorphs book series I read when I was younger.  It has a few uses of stronger language, but if there's anyone out there who wants a sweet little game that's likely to make you cry, I DEFINITELY suggest picking it up, or at least watching someone's play-through of it.

Chromastone64

I finally found out how to upload pictures thanks to a friend, so I tried editing my first picture. Now, I made this on a whim, it's my first go, and I didn't use anything fancy; just standard editing stuff. So, it's not art, just a result of boredom. Hope it makes someone laugh.
Spoiler: show

I'm sorry, I had to X3

Night Pony

2014 Nov 23, 13:21:55 #5286 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 23, 17:10:03 by Night Pony
JonTron lol

Post Merge

Some threads on Vindictu's EU forum. Just sit back, grab popcorn and read all the funny raging posts. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Howitzer

Picked up at least a few day's worth of records at a convention today.
So I won't be bored any time soon.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Peace Keeper

This was actually yesterday.

Me, my nephew and my brother put up the NES to prove who is better at Punch Out. We had a great time, and had a great laugh.

Best part was my nephew got punched out by Bald Bull's rush so badly, the game somehow went black. Best joke my brother came up.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Midnight Breeze

I just came back from my interview in Fort Worth and I'm pretty sure I got the job! By the end of the day they were scheduling me for a background check and drug screening. So long as nothing supernatural happens I should be living and working in Texas by the beginning of December! Hooray!

If all else fails, I have an interview at the post office here in Natchitoches on the 1st. So I have something to fall back on.

Little Star

It's almost Thanksgiving!

Also going out to get some chinese food with my Puppy, and can't wait to see IttyBit on Friday!

PLUS: I'm out of school until Monday! Woooo!!

PrincessButton

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Nov 26, 11:57:56
It's almost Thanksgiving!

Also going out to get some chinese food with my Puppy, and can't wait to see IttyBit on Friday!

PLUS: I'm out of school until Monday! Woooo!!
Sounds like fun!

I'm also very excited for Thanksgiving, getting a day off and lots of free food. <333
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

I had Whataburger for the first time in my life while in Fort Worth, let's just say McDonald's is dead to me. Whataburger is better in every conceivable way: Better quality food, better service, better prices, and I hear they pay their employees better.

I'll never visit McDonald's again.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Nov 26, 16:14:46
I had Whataburger for the first time in my life while in Fort Worth, let's just say McDonald's is dead to me. Whataburger is better in every conceivable way: Better quality food, better service, better prices, and I hear they pay their employees better.

That's good, Whataburger is much less detrimental for your body.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chromastone64

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2014 Nov 26, 16:35:29

I've never heard of Whataburger, so I'm assuming we don't have it here in the UK :c

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Nov 26, 16:50:27
Quote from: PrincessButton on 2014 Nov 26, 16:35:29

I've never heard of Whataburger, so I'm assuming we don't have it here in the UK :c

Nope. They're only in the southern USA, 90% of locations are in Texas, where it originated.

Howitzer

Decided to give drawing another try, and it turns out I'm better than I thought. I'll upload a few pictures after I finish a few more.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Little Star

Gonna spend the day with my Puppy and see Itty Bit later! Woooo!

Peace Keeper

I am finally a granduncle :D

My grandnephew is born today. Can't wait to see him.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

MrSpyro

Me and a friend made a cover of you'll play your part (the song in the first part of the MLP season 4 finale) and it was hilarious, because he wa singing awfully on purpose, and I was desynced as heck. It was awesome.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Go Up