Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

I just finished watching Rainbow Rocks.
A
MAZE
ING!!!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rissian

Went driving on a bunch of different roads today even in traffic and on 2 highways. It's nice to finally be making progress on my driving. My uncle was having me drive to multiple places.  :3

Chromastone64

Not only did I find out we might be getting a PS4 Christmas (see what I did? X3), I found out I might be able to go to a gaming convention in November (my first of any kind of con), and meeting some famous Minecraft Youtubers! *-*
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

I discovered turkey bacon today. I've never liked bacon before, to me it's too crisp and oily, it's just no good. But I ordered the simple and fit breakfast from IHOP this morning that included turkey bacon, and it's so much better than pork bacon. I now have renewed faith in breakfast.

Little Star

Knowing I'll be reunited with one of my  best internet friends this afternoon.

And also knowing that (hopefully) us and another one will be able to hang out near Thanksgiving.

ALSO:
Spoiler: show

Hoooooooolllyyyyy. *drools*

ComputerDeathglare

Talking to my boyfriend since we haven't had too much time to~ <3
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Peace Keeper

FINALLY, I finally got Smash Bros 3DS!

Now time to get my butt whooped :P
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 28, 18:19:29

Friend code? ^-^ I need more friends with smash.

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Oct 29, 13:56:30

We got lots of FC's on the Smash Bros thread in the video game section. If you don't feel like checking it. Here's mine anyways!
1392-6234-0602.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2014 Oct 29, 15:23:18

We got lots of FC's on the Smash Bros thread in the video game section. If you don't feel like checking it. Here's mine anyways!
1392-6234-0602.

Ok, I'll check it out. I'll post mine here and on that thread.
0903 3073 1680

Peace Keeper

2014 Oct 29, 15:58:02 #5190 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 29, 17:06:46 by Peace Keeper
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Oct 29, 15:39:59

1392-6234-0602.

0903 3073 1680

This game rocks! The only thing now is to get used to holding the 3DS and the tweaked character movements and attacks. From there, it is time to almost get my buyt whooped.

Here's mine.
1934-0731-2959
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chack

Makin' plaster stuff. It's fun.
Wait for it...

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 29, 15:58:02
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Oct 29, 15:39:59

1392-6234-0602.

0903 3073 1680

This game rocks! The only thing now is to get used to holding the 3DS and the tweaked character movements and attacks. From there, it is time to almost get my buyt whooped.

Here's mine.
1934-0731-2959
Ooh ooh! Everyone add me! I'll add all you!
4858-6467-1287
I'm back

Pipkin

Hey guys, please keep friend code discussions in the video game board please.  I'm sure there is a topic for that in there.  Thank you :)

Midnight Breeze

I've been getting really emo about my job. Basically I'm miserable. Low pay, long hours, no friends at work. I hate it.

It just dawned on me though that my niece's boyfriend is a manager at Raising Cane's. I hadn't thought about that until now, I called her up and she was all "Hey, no prob, he'll he could help you out easy." When it comes to fast food work, Raising Cane's ain't a half bad place to work. At least in my town the managers are great, the people who work there are incredibly friendly and fun loving, and the pay ain't half bad compared to places like McDonald's.

I never got a chance to experience a job like that...I, like much of my generation was extremely unlucky. The great recession ensured I stayed unemployed until I was 18, at which point I got a part time courtesy clerk job at a grocery store where I made minimum wage for backbreaking labor (though my coworkers were cool). At 19 I got my mental health job where I worked for 4 years and then get kicked off the unit for allegations of misconduct, and my life has pretty much sucked since then.

Ultimately I'm trying to get a career in law enforcement in Shreveport, but I probably won't be able to go until around april 2015. I'd rather work at Cane's until then rather than torture myself daily for 6 months.

Howitzer

Almost done catching-up on all the homework I missed on vacation, and it wasn't easy to get this far either.....
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

After a horrible day, Itty gave me the biggest smile, and I am really thankful for that... :)
Purr~

Peace Keeper

Finally. Another nightfall challenge done by the 3 hermanos (brothers)

Is the hardest challenge fromall other strikes.

I can now relax and throw my fist in the air in victory

Little Star

I'm super excited to go to dinner tonight with my best friend!

My Halloween costume is almost done, just need to make the belt and trim the wig a bit more.
wow. Halloween wigs are so much more low quality than cosplay wigs.

Go Up