Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Oct 14, 14:21:56
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Oct 14, 08:40:09
Finally found a Halloween avatar!

Me too, but replace found with made.
Oh scratch that, it's not good enough.. must... make.. another one...

I've been spoopy since October 1st :P

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chromastone64

WOOO!!!! I found out I lost twelve kilos since a year ago!! (That's good for me X3)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

Woot! I can do more than 50 crunches and last year I could barely do 30.

PrincessButton

I love all of my friends so much, they make me smile in the simplest and silliest ways.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2014 Oct 15, 13:21:14
I love all of my friends so much, they make me smile in the simplest and silliest ways.

Hehe, we try X3

If all goes well I may be getting a new car....assuming I can get enough for my old one.

Julius

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2014 Oct 15, 15:09:32
Quote from: PrincessButton on 2014 Oct 15, 13:21:14

Hehe, we try X3

This! :)

Best of luck with the truck, Lappy!

Also, I got the money I needed for tomorrow thankfully~ 0:)
Purr~

Little Star

This makes me happy.
https://soundcloud.com/cgeyeguy/crabs-door

Spending time with all my friends just makes me smile!   :D

Itty Bit

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Oct 15, 21:09:27
This makes me happy.
https://soundcloud.com/cgeyeguy/crabs-door

Spending time with all my friends just makes me smile!   :D

hahaha, I still love this song. I want to set this as my phone's alarm for those morning shifts.

I made a tumblr post last night celebrating my milestone of 400 followers, and I went to bed, and overnight I apparently now have 100 notes on that post and 60 new followers. I'm so happy and surprised ^u^

Midnight Breeze

I might just be moving to Shreveport soon if things work out. A prospective job I'm looking at could more than double my income. I could get an awesome apartment in a gated community for 800 bucks a month.

But let's not count or ducks before they hatch, this time...

Julius

Today was perfect! I even got a free muffin! Derpy would be proud! :)
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Been a long time since I've seen this guy:

Yep, I'm picking up WoW again for the new expansion. Haven't played since Cataclysm.

Funny, I'm usually a graphics snob yet despite WoW's horribad graphics it's the only MMORPG that's managed to hold my attention over the years. I've been playing it on and off since I was 15.

Peace Keeper

My mom has rerurned from her 1 week vacation at Henderson, Nevada, and th entire family came together for her's and my nephew's birthday party. My mom didn't knew and we surprised her haha. Happy birthday mom and nephew!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Itty Bit

For anyone interested in trying it out, Frito Chili Pizza soft sell week started today at Papa Johns.
It taste so yummeh... =u=

Chromastone64

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Oct 20, 22:05:25
For anyone interested in trying it out, Frito Chili Pizza soft sell week started today at Papa Johns.
It taste so yummeh... =u=

Chilli pizza?! Why can we never have this stuff in Britain...? ono
As for my smile...
IT'S BACK!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

Is that lego Bionicles?
Oh and my smile - I found a few new awesome songs have been published 3 days ago!
Gotta download 'em all
pls don't tell on me to the government. thx.

Chromastone64

Yes, that is Bionicle. It's being rebooted :D

dr.induction

I'm helping my landlords, grand sons, girlfriend with a chemistry project building a battery cell to power a LED for as long as possible. I absolutely love teaching others what I know with theory and building/constructing. Part of me wants to be a teacher.

LostSanity

Somehow... there's still something for me to smile about. Despite my issues with another MLP:FiM board.

It seems like I can't have a good dream anymore. Like ever. Either it's really stupid, bad, or a straight out nightmare.

However... I finally had a good dream last night. I only remember some specifics... but...

I had a dream about Digimon and another dream about Persona. My very first Persona series dream!!

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Pipkin

I watched Rainbow Rocks with a few friends last night

I really enjoyed it too!

Stardust Dragon

Finished up rewatching Code Geass and caught a lot more little tricks/stabs at the heart in early episodes.  Please note I do not recommend watching that anime if you enjoy happiness.

And finishing that, I just got done with the new RWBY episode.  I foresee  a few new corgi pictures around here...

Go Up