PrincessButton

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Sep 09, 18:29:39
My momma. And my mommy ^-^
My babbi and my waifu!  <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chromastone64

Someone drew an AWESOME picture of Chrysalis for me!  :D

Thanks StormDancer01!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

I am having a lot of fun at school (hiw is that even possible), well, at least until the tests start. Our physics teacher likes playing videogames, our latin teacher looks like Santa Claus and the principal visits randomly during breaks and asks us random questions...

Little Star

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Sep 10, 14:32:40
I am having a lot of fun at school (hiw is that even possible), well, at least until the tests start. Our physics teacher likes playing videogames, our latin teacher looks like Santa Claus and the principal visits randomly during breaks and asks us random questions...

Sounds like my school! lol.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Sep 10, 17:58:21
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Sep 10, 14:32:40

Sounds like my school! lol.

My english teacher loves using morbid metaphors in lessons, my sarcastic biology teacher lives to gross out and horrify students (showing parasitic videos), my technology teacher plays Steam, and my sassy math teacher have us play the strangest games (ie sniffing each other w/o them noticing. He won btw).

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

MrEmu

My friend is off on a relaxing vacation type of thing...
Yet they made some time to chat with me! That makes me feel special... :')

Midnight Breeze

I'm getting better at running. I can run a bit over a half mile without stopping now. I know that's still pretty pathetic but compared to where I started it's an improvement. Also my recovery is a lot smother now. I don't feel the need to collapse into a heap after a run anymore. I just stop running and go own about my business feeling great.

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 10, 22:53:16
I'm getting better at running. I can run a bit over a half mile without stopping now. I know that's still pretty pathetic but compared to where I started it's an improvement. Also my recovery is a lot smother now. I don't feel the need to collapse into a heap after a run anymore. I just stop running and go own about my business feeling great.

Yay! Progress! ^-^

PREORDERED SMASH TODAY! ovO
Purr~

Greyscaleisme

I have aced all Algebra related things do far for my school!  :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Little Star

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Sep 11, 00:44:22
I have aced all Algebra related things do far for my school!  :3

Nice. I think I can say the same. Math is supes easy.

Dark Hooves

not having school to attend, much less stress on me
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Chromastone64

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Sep 11, 08:41:35
Nice. I think I can say the same. Math is supes easy.

I kinda disagree there.
Today I had a lesson in Media.
About video games.
I am a gamer.
:D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

DarkSpectre

After getting surgery a few days ago and having use of only one arm for a long while, I got MVP in a dungeon in elsword using one hand.

Free Hugs!

Greyscaleisme

I git my Biology paper in, here's hoping for a good grade!  :D

Pipkin

I found out that as it stands right now I have the financial stability and funds to actually buy a small house.....

And i'm looking through listings

MrEmu

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Sep 11, 23:33:10
I found out that as it stands right now I have the financial stability and funds to actually buy a small house.....

OhMiGosh! That's amazing! *-* Congratulations! :D I need your financial mind! X3

Dark Hooves

being at home with my fiancé
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Pipkin

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Sep 11, 23:37:37
Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Sep 11, 23:33:10

OhMiGosh! That's amazing! *-* Congratulations! :D I need your financial mind! X3

lol, I didnt say I was gonna buy one right away.  It would be nice if I can but I need to make decisions on my job etc.

Greyscaleisme

The season finale of The Quest was AWESOME!

Ramisha

Good luck! I hope you can buy a house you like, if you do buy one  X3

Go Up