Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Aug 22, 11:53:00
Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 21, 16:58:33
Just knowing that there's always that one person who is there for you and helps you when you feel depressed.

Ooooo, same!

Ooh, yes! This very much!! Especially from last week.

Feels good. I always feel sorry that they have to go through my trouble at times, but I'm usually told it's alright because they like helping their friends. Any friend who may have problems.

Better than others who just have uncouth behavior toward someone who has a problem...

Recently, I won my first [art] contest! ^-^

And in 1st Place too~

And how another one of my drawings got onto EqD. It's pretty neat.
Not a lot of comments/faving though, so I didn't know until someone pointed it out... I guess because it wasn't as spectacular as N64 Rainbow Road... *humblebrag*
[That was a few days ago...]

GuitarBrony

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 25, 20:48:15
Oh my GOD guy, I don't believe it. I decided to submit my application to the US army 2 weeks ago, and I actually got in!

I thought for sure my history of depression would DQ me on the spot and....well, I was kind of right. However, they allowed me a chance to get a waiver if I could prove that I was off the meds and no longer had any problems with depression. I got a written explanation from my doctor and I got a waiver!

I blew the ASVAB out of the water, qualifying me for any MOS. By God, I might just be smart enough to be a 25B after all!

Well, I've got a lot of paperwork and bureaucratic stuff to get through until then. I'll have plenty of time to mentally and physically prepare.

*brohoof* I'm sure you'll do us all proud out there. Wherever "There" may end up being. Congrats, bro.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

The Stars

Couple of smiles today. :P Started volunteering to do work in the school's library and to be honest, having fun so far.
On an unrelated note, decided to bring back a very, very old OC of mine. Like, old as in one of the very 1st OCs I ever roleplayed with on this site. Been trying to rework her so that she wasn't as terrible of an OC she was back then-- Over time, I begun to realize she was kinda trash, so, I scrapped her, but really maybe she wasn't THAT much trash, so, Just kept her in the recycling bin in case I ever wanted to do something with her.
She's finally seeing the light of day after 2-3 years in the bin. XD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Itty Bit

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Aug 26, 17:57:34
Spoiler: show

:3

I nearly died after seeing that. What scares me is that they only said it'll be out in Japanese arcades in 2015... I'm sort of hoping we see this game released Globally on the WiiU... Cause that is just the coolest thing ever ^-^

That, and the new Mario Kart DLC coming next year got me all hyped up today. And I thought I'd be done with my Nintendo hype after Smash Bros came out XD

Chack

My birthday is coming up soon, and I know at least two things I want! A solid state drive and an SNES. I kinda missed out on those, but I've wanted one for a while along with a couple of games I played on my best friend's SNES. Seriously, I want to finish Super Metriod!
Wait for it...

Randam Saiko

Something that's been following me my entire life is that I am constantly selected as a counselor and/or mediator for either someone or a pair. A couple of years back, 2 of my friends were dating each other and then one day, they had a huge fight because the female was talking to another male. Only a few minutes after they broke up, both of them went straight to me to let their anger out. What ended up happening was that I became their mediator for the next 2 hours and fixed their relationship. A few months later, another friend was going through some emotional trouble. Then the next year, another one and I became his weekly counselor for a month. A few years later, someone else was going through severe depression (to the point of destructive behavior), I ended up being a daily counselor for about 3 weeks. Now just recently, another one of my friends is going through a massive change in his life and guess who has to see him everyday. I'm just glad I can help them in their time of emotional turmoil.

TL;DR I've been selected as a counselor many times in my life and today is another time.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Pipkin

So far 4 different artists drew Darcy this week....and none of them requested  :o.  I'm so ecstatic!  I love seeing people draw her!

Also I got to go golfing today.....it's awesome having time to do stuff like that....I only got to go golfing twice this year

Greyscaleisme

I started a Ask-Tumblr for my OC :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Pipkin

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Aug 28, 23:20:49

If I had any amount of time to keep up on posts for one i'd do one too...i'm way too busy for that :(

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Aug 28, 23:24:39
Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Aug 28, 23:20:49

If I had any amount of time to keep up on posts for one i'd do one too...i'm way too busy for that :(

Aww *pats back as a motion of comfort*
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

LostSanity

I feel like a fool.

Why?

BECAUSE I FORGOT HOW AMAZING SOME OF THE THEMES IN FINAL FANTASY 13-3 ARE.

I HAVE NOW BEEN REMINDED.

:D

*jams to FF 13-3 music again*

Chromastone64

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Aug 29, 11:21:34
I feel like a fool.

Why?

BECAUSE I FORGOT HOW AMAZING SOME OF THE THEMES IN FINAL FANTASY 13-3 ARE.

I HAVE NOW BEEN REMINDED.

*jams to FF 13-3 music again*

"jams as well"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

My mom really needed something sweet, so she went out to a gas station and got a slushie. She didn't drink much of it and gave me the rest because it's super super super strongly flavored. ovO It's like... someone took a whole bunch of blue raspberry Jolly Rancher candies and turned them into a slushie! Mmmmm!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Little Star

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Aug 29, 22:31:02
My mom really needed something sweet, so she went out to a gas station and got a slushie. She didn't drink much of it and gave me the rest because it's super super super strongly flavored. ovO It's like... someone took a whole bunch of blue raspberry Jolly Rancher candies and turned them into a slushie! Mmmmm!

Yummy!!!

I was feeling extremely depressed yesterday... Like beyond belief.. I was texting my school friends and I was basically just saying "I'm a loser. I don't know why anyone likes me." Looking back I feel stupid.
I have wonderful friends.

I texted one and said... "Do you think I'm... Cool?"
She responded, and I quote:
" Totally! Why would you even ask? Everyone likes you, you're super nice and you're just in general awesome!!! Unless you mean constipated overweighted old lady. But really, who cares what people think, reject the status quo. So, in conclusion, you are totally cool (unlike me) but i don't care. But seriously, if someone told you you were a loser just ignore them. Just like you told me to ignore that person who said I was a TERRIBLE singer."
(She's an amazing singer.)

<3 Friends <3

Chack

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 30, 08:26:09

I was feeling extremely depressed yesterday... Like beyond belief.. I was texting my school friends and I was basically just saying "I'm a loser. I don't know why anyone likes me." Looking back I feel stupid.
I have wonderful friends.

I texted one and said... "Do you think I'm... Cool?"
She responded, and I quote:
" Totally! Why would you even ask? Everyone likes you, you're super nice and you're just in general awesome!!! Unless you mean constipated overweighted old lady. But really, who cares what people think, reject the status quo. So, in conclusion, you are totally cool (unlike me) but i don't care. But seriously, if someone told you you were a loser just ignore them. Just like you told me to ignore that person who said I was a TERRIBLE singer."
(She's an amazing singer.)

<3 Friends <3

You remind me of one of my friends. One of my best friends, in fact. Might as well be my girlfriend, I dunno, nothing official (though she's been hinting at it). I tell her all the time to believe in herself just as I do. She's a great artist and a wonderful person, even though she might not believe it herself. And any time I send her a message, she tells me she smiles. And that makes me smile!  :D
Wait for it...

The Stars

As of two days ago, I've officially started working with a production team a friend and a couple of other guys opened up, and I've been assigned with blog design and promotion... Oh boy, you have no idea how nervous this makes me feel XD. I'm 17 and I'm already getting my life on a headstart -- I haven't even started college yet! I mean, yeah, I'm nervous, but goodness, I am just excited and ready to see where this takes us all :D. I recently opened up the blog itself and... Well, for right now I won't show everyone what it is. Bout to start designing it right now, but still, It's up, we got 25 min of unedited footage, and we're working on pushing out our very 1st song relating to the game, SMITE. We haven't had many ideas lately, but as far as I'm concerned, we have legal rights to push the song out, so, copyright is knocked out. All we need to do is edit together footage, produce the song, promote, get the blog running, and see where it leads us. :P
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Rissian

I'm learning how to play this song on my Casio Keyboard and actually doing ok so far.  ovO

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

MrEmu

What makes me smile and squee?
:3 It's a secret...hehe

LostSanity

There's a new trailer for Persona 5!!

It's going to be available for the PS4 now too!!!!!!!!

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Up