Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

I watched meteors with my friend, it was fun. We didn't really see any for an hour, but at the beginning we saw two large meteors - one was really big and orange. It was so cool.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 11, 19:30:53
I watched meteors with my friend, it was fun. We didn't really see any for an hour, but at the beginning we saw two large meteors - one was really big and orange. It was so cool.

Ram, your sig, I love it.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Ramisha

Really? I can make one like that for you too if you want me to! It was really easy.
Ps. I saw you in the game :3 I waved at you and said hi in the chat but you were probably in another chat so you didn't notice...
I should probably put myppony's name on my profile so people can recognize me  >:/

Midnight Breeze

I got my friend annual wellness screening under the ACA.

Do you have any idea how good it feels to walk into an American clinic and walk out without a bill!?

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 12, 09:14:05
Really? I can make one like that for you too if you want me to! It was really easy.
Ps. I saw you in the game :3 I waved at you and said hi in the chat but you were probably in another chat so you didn't notice...
I should probably put myppony's name on my profile so people can recognize me  >:/

I actually saw you, but my chat was really derping so I couldn't say hi, sorry  X3))

byndbored

The computer problem has been fixed for now. ^-^
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Rissian

Today I combined oriental flavored ramen with veggie beef stew. And it was delicious. o_o
Has a lot of salt though so shouldn't be done that often.

Ramisha

I found out The Sims 4 CAS deno is downloadable from a facebook page (they made one of my country's infamous politicians lol ) and of course I made myself and my friend. You can get it from Origin too - just make an account and download it. It's so fun and awesome.

Randam Saiko

Amusement parks are always amusing....and expensive.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chishio Kunrin

The new RWBY episode was flippin' awesome!!! :D It was so epic and amazing! I feel really, really bad for the people who stopped watching after volume 1 now!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

Even though it was technically a few days ago, I still want to bring this up: I started watching RWBY. I heard about it ages ago, and didn't watch it...what was I thinking?! That fight in the ruins is SEARED into my brain!
As for today, we found out my mum don't have to pay for her car breaking down.  :D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MrSpyro

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Aug 15, 08:38:20
Even though it was technically a few days ago, I still want to bring this up: I started watching RWBY. I heard about it ages ago, and didn't watch it...what was I thinking?! That fight in the ruins is SEARED into my brain!
As for today, we found out my mum don't have to pay for her car breaking down.  :D

RWBY might be the best thing next to MLP. also, while I'm at it:
*Slaps Chrysalis*
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

NomDePlume

Developing my OC.
"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works."<br />--Virginia Woolf

Chromastone64

Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Aug 16, 11:47:36
*Slaps Chrysalis*

"......"sniff"...."
You okay?
"I'm fine..."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Stardust Dragon

Just got back from spending a little time at the Pokemon World Championship in DC.  Lots of fun, lots of DS activity, and worth the cash I blew on merchandise.  X3  And I'm still going to the concert this evening.  Here's hoping it stays a good day!

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

GOD. THIS THEME.

IT ALWAYS CALMS ME AND RELAXES ME.

No matter HOW bad of a mood I'm in.

Yay!!

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chack

Workin' on some videos from the recorded sessions of this and the last OSW! I probably recorded WAY too much, though. Oh well. Got nothin' better to do than to go through hours and hours of gameplay picking out the best parts! At least for today.
Wait for it...

Greyscaleisme

I recently found a song I used to hear practically every day as a child, (Only Time by Enya) it brought back so many memories and feelings, then I started listening to her music again, I haven't felt this "at peace" in years. I am quite happy.  ^-^

Chromastone64

I finally found a way to continue writing my fanfic, plus I'm getting much better on a synthesizer.
(BTW quick question: what villain should I put in next in my story: Evil Shining Armor or Evil Cadance? I honestly can't pick.)

Randam Saiko

I nearly suffocated several of my friends again. Comedy is a deadly weapon.

Also, I was watching Angry Beavers this afternoon. The episode I was watching included a new, one-episode, character named Yak in the Sak and the episode was a Dr.Seuss themed one with the characters being forced to rhyme. About half-way through the thing, I had an epiphany on the voice actor.
Spoiler: show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Go Up