Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zsaszz

Today I was at work and the whole block where my job is located got an energy blackout, only 5 of the 12 backup batteries that feed most of the computers were fully charged so I and another ppl got a free 4 paid hours relaxing out of the building while waiting for the light to come back  lol

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 03, 18:33:54
Wow, does anyone wanna go on a cruise with me, lulz?

I've been looking at the cost of Carnival, and I could get a 5-day cruise in the western Carribbean for as low as $50 a day. That's cheaper than Holiday Inn, and it includes all food and entertainment. I'm sure my gluttonous butt would eat more than that much money in food alone.

And here I thought I was too poor to travel.

When do we depart man? ;)

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS EVER. That is all. :)
Purr~

Randam Saiko

QuoteThey say laughter is the best medicine.

Laughter really is like medicine and just like medicine, you can overdose on it. Not sorry to my friends who I nearly overdosed on laughter with their, "I can't breathe!"

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Little Star

Had an emotional day. Leaving Baltimore... Crying my eyes out because I just didn't want to
Leave even though I had to.

The smile?
Meeting everyone I got to meet and spend time with.
I got to hug/ snuggle everyone and that was an amazing experience.

Tbh I snuggled with Tekner multiple times XD. Miss you guys! <3

Julius

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 05, 01:41:13
Had an emotional day. Leaving Baltimore... Crying my eyes out because I just didn't want to

The smile?

Even I am saddened by that, it'll be weird not seeing you guys all together! But we'll be together too next year! All of us! :)
Purr~

Jenzy

Still kinda envious I couldn't go. Everyone from here who came to meet up...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. It makes me smile just thinking about it. Maybe some time in the future, I can finally meet up with some of my besties. And be a little more well-known I suppose.

I'm rather glad to see or chat with any of my friends who might be online. ^-^

I might not seem like I talk much, but I really enjoy it when someone does it with me. So I really enjoyed talking tonight to some of my friends on Skype, and even a new one to chat with.

... Ah, I miss those I have, that just don't "poke" me or anything. Though I wouldn't know exactly what to start a conversation about at first...
Just super eager to talk to them again, especially if we've been great friends in the past.

Pipkin

The smile?

Do you remember when I was pacing in the lobby singing to myself?  That was me keeping myself calm as I was about to completely break down X3

Last weekend was the happiest time of my life, which scares me knowing next year will be even better with our addition to the group!  It was wonderful seeing all my friends, and honestly, just even seeing other bronies.  I have never been in a more comfortable place in my whole life!

Also all the pony stuff I got!  I finally have a plushie!!!  In fact I have 3!  I'll post pics when I get the posters up!

Little Star

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Aug 05, 14:05:37
Do you remember when I was pacing in the lobby singing to myself?  That was me keeping myself calm as I was about to completely break down X3

Awwww! I'm gonna miss you so freaking much, Lappy.
You're the best!!!

I'm so happy you have a few plushies now :3

Chromastone64

I wish I could go to BronyCon. It sounds so awesome.  ono
We have a guest staying with us. A friend of my dads.
I found out she likes MLP.  :D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Aug 04, 02:00:11

August 23, New Orleans. Bring $350.

Itty Bit

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Aug 05, 14:05:37

The smile?

Last weekend was the happiest time of my life, which scares me knowing next year will be even better with our addition to the group!  It was wonderful seeing all my friends, and honestly, just even seeing other bronies.  I have never been in a more comfortable place in my whole life!

Also all the pony stuff I got!  I finally have a plushie!!!  In fact I have 3!  I'll post pics when I get the posters up!

Oh gosh, today before me and momma left our hotel I completely broke down. I also was trying my best to keep it together at the airport too >~<

But overall bronycon was one of the greatest moments of my life, and what made it special was that I got to share it with you guys. And aside from next year having possibly even more people to make this better, I'm also gonna be better myself, and be able to fix my shortcomings this year ^-^

GoldenTerrabyte

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy! Loved it!
I'm back

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Aug 05, 21:26:16

Lucky! I did get to see the new Transformers!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Randam Saiko

I'm probably going to see it tomorrow.
Spoiler: Relevant • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Aug 05, 21:35:28

I'm probably going to see it tomorrow.
Spoiler: Relevant • show

Yes, he was my favorite character!
I'm back

Julius

I am feeling so relieved and happy and stuff... Always nice talking with your best friend. <3
Purr~

Little Star

I know it's early in the day but I've already started smiling ahaha.

I dunno just like.. (Everyone can probably guess who) But just talking to him makes me really happy ahaha.
Even though he won't be on the internet for like a week ;-;

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 05, 19:13:44
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Aug 04, 02:00:11

August 23, New Orleans. Bring $350.
Kye come? :3

Also, I concur with all of my Bronycon buddies, it was more amazing than I ever could have imagined.. And adding onto that, my smile from a few days ago was being awarded second place in the groups category of the cosplay contest with you guys. <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Little Star

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Aug 06, 12:38:49
Also, I concur with all of my Bronycon buddies, it was more amazing than I ever could have imagined.. And adding onto that, my smile from a few days ago was being awarded second place in the groups category of the cosplay contest with you guys. <3

Woo! We were awesome! I wish I could show you all what we looked like.
I:

Ramisha

My friends visited me and we played Guitar Hero (we just yelled...) and somehow we got 6 stars on a song. We should start a band. "The Screaming Witches".
Hey that name doesn't sound bad at all
Also my favorite band is almost finished with their new album! I can't wait to see their new masks!And most importantly who their new drummer is

Go Up