Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Star

Finished Sword Art Online <3

About 8.5 hours of watching it with Tekner! <3

Naura

Tekner and StarSong sitting in a tree, wat-ching-a-n-i-m-e
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Little Star

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jul 17, 15:46:43
Tekner and StarSong sitting in a tree, wat-ching-a-n-i-m-e

I was worried there, for a second.

But then I was like "lol"

<3

PrincessButton

I am a magical girl! >u<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Night Pony

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Jul 17, 18:37:54
I am a magical girl! >u<

You need a new title "Magical Gurl" or something. :P

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

The Stars

Long dreams... XD
Had one last night, and it just seemed to last DAYS at a time, but I woke up and about 12 hours have passed since XD
It was... Ok, It like, started out with me on a plane with everyone from school with me -- Apparently we're going on a class field trip or something, and next thing you know, me and my buddies starts screwing around, right? That pretty much gets us separated from everyone else, and being idiots, we took this opportunity to just do whatever the heck we wanted XD. And then the plane crashed ._.
Idk whyyyyyy, but (Pausing the story for a moment) When I woke up, I realized that I could hear my grandmother's TV on, and they were talking about a civilian plane getting shot down -- You guys probably already heard about it, but I'm guessing that's what my mind translated into the dream.
And what do you know, we get into trouble... And oh my god were we ever in trouble XD We got freaking Swat teams or something coming after us and we are just bailing out -- I had never run fast in all of my life, including my 10th grade year @.@. So, We actually managed to escape and went out into hiding, so I took this opportunity to fall asleep... THEN there's a dream inside a dream. This one's actually starting normally -- about 8pm, Going to visit my great grandmother, and for a while we just had some idle conversation... Until the house is on some kinda railroad track and the roof is gone! I looked up, saw 4 red moons, and they were incredibly large-- Almost kinda like Majora's Mask... And Since I've been playing that game, I see where that crazy part of my dream came from XD.
Soooooo moving on, I wake up, I find myself in a moving car -- My friends have been eradicated from the story entirely... That or they turned into the freakin Scooby doo gang, which were the guys driving me around! XD And I'm just shrugging this off like, "Whatever", turn to see Velma and... Man, she actually REALLY let herself go :U Daphnie was still fine, but I thought that in particular was weird -- And I couldn't see scooby or Shaggy anywhere, so I was kinda sad about that. Moving on, I find myself in some kind of street race on a highway where it's my body that's just slip-sliding all down the highway and there's ONCOMMING TRAFFIC I need to dodge xD. The race becomes completely forgotten as I slid my way down to school, Apparently people thought me and my buddies died, so there was some recreations done as some kinda memorial, which made me question how many days was I gone, and then I'm finding myself in my great grandmother's house again, kinda blind for whatever reason -- Like, everything was kinda greyish and I could only see a vague outline... So, This sorceress helps my vision, I have a conversation with a talking crow, then I'm gone to see my familly. Grandmother apparently brought 2 pink Dogs -- Thankfully they didn't attack me, and after that, Grandmother and everyone else comes back to greet me, tells me how much I've been missed... And that's the end of the dream.

I've never woken up from a dream and felt mentally exhausted in the end XD. It's freakin insane. But more on that, I've learned a very valuable lesson from all this, and that's eat spicy ramen before falling asleep XD Your dreams will be very trippy.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Midnight Breeze

Last night I saw a spider crawl across the wall behind my desk. How is that a good thing? Well, it was the final push I needed to go out and by some bug poison and spray my apartment and balcony.

I dare any bug to cross that bug barrier.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jul 18, 06:01:20
Last night I saw a spider crawl across the wall behind my desk. How is that a good thing? Well, it was the final push I needed to go out and by some bug poison and spray my apartment and balcony.

I dare any bug to cross that bug barrier.

I hate bugs.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jul 18, 03:21:50
Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Jul 17, 18:37:54
I am a magical girl! >u<

You need a new title "Magical Gurl" or something. :P
I want to be greedy and have ALL OF THE TITLES~
but I know that I can't.. It will be changed to the moderator title soon, apparently. ^^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Little Star

My friend just got back from Florida and we're gonna have a jam sesh tomorrow!
Bringing my guitar and we're gonna swim and awesomeness!

Woo!

Pipkin

I wanted to try this one game on Steam for a while but I kept forgetting to check to see if it goes on sale.  On a whim before I went to bed last night I happened to check just for fun and it was 66% off!

Now I just need time to try it!   X3

Chishio Kunrin

I found the setting on Facebook to disable videos automatically playing! Yes! Man, that was obnoxious.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Itty Bit

My momma!
Happy birthday to Princess Button! <3

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Jul 21, 00:49:54 #4814 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 21, 00:56:14 by Chishio Kunrin
Cryaotic worked with Boyinaband to make a song called Limelight, and they made a music video of it. Of course, Cry had someone else stand in as him, wearing his signature mask.

It
gave
me
goosebumps.
It was awesome!

Basically, it's about Bioshock Infinite, The Walking Dead, and The Last of Us, and how Cry felt about Elizabeth, Clementine, and Ellie and finishing each of those games.
"This can't be the credits! You were the limelight, you were the limelight, girl! And I'll never find another, and I'm never going to recover!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Stars

Finishing Persona 3... ;3;
That ending was so beautiful~!
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Julius

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Jul 20, 20:08:10
My momma!
Happy birthday to Princess Button! <3

This! ^-^

Also, VGHS. I love it. So glad Netflix recommended it and my inner gaming instincts pushed me to watch it. Can't wait for the last season! :D
Purr~

Rissian

Starbound released an update that makes the game run much faster on lower level hardware. It's part of their nightly branch updates so you have to opt into it but so far it's had a great speed boost on slower machines.

Randam Saiko

Spent all day at Baltimore on speedboat rides and museums.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Greyscaleisme

I got Baskin Robins 'nuf said
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up