Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

I was playing Dynasty Warriors 6 today. The AI for Lu Bu (a legendary Chinese warrior) had him dismount his horse to attack some nearby officers.
... when he did, I stole his horse.  lol I'm evil.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Julius

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Jul 08, 13:35:10
Played a bunch of Smash Bros last night with Julius! As well as attempted to play Mario Party and Pokemon Stadium ^^;

She won by default each time in Pokemon Stadium due to desync issues. :P
Purr~

Ramisha

Little Star

2014 Jul 09, 21:54:12 #4743 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 10, 12:16:52 by StarSong
Ugh.
I cant describe how much I love my best friend.

He's just always there for me and he really makes me smile when I'm depressed..

Done with my cosplay! Im gonna edit out my face and post it C:

Chromastone64

I just beat Kurt Zisa in Kingdom Hearts HD!!!
...that just leaves about five more bosses to go...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Randomly got the munchies for sautee'd onion (Flash Strike's favorite food, btw), so I finally made some for the first time on my own. I'm kind of experimenting with trying to figure out when it's done before it gets burnt but not undercooking it.

It's amazing how you can take just white onion and butter and cook it together and make something that tastes awesome.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LostSanity

Guess what Ohio NBA fans?

Spoiler: show
Lebron James is coming back to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Little Star

Going to a local convention. It'll be AWESOME!

C:

Julius

Happy birthday Breezy! ^-^
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jul 12, 09:53:09
Happy birthday Breezy! ^-^

Tu eres muy simpatico, amigo.

Julius

Heheh, yes, yes I am! And you are charming! Hope your day's wonderful~ :)
Purr~

Little Star

I had so much fun hugging and taking pictures with everyone at the con!
My mom is now less nervous about bronycon.

Some people were too shy to ask for pictures but I went ahead and hugged them anyways.

Wheee!!

Chromastone64

Aww, I really want to go to a BronyCon one day, but I'm only 16, and there's no way my parents would be seen anywhere near one of them.  ono
But anyway, saw Transformers 4 today to see if Rainbow Dash really was in it. I had to hold in screaming "YES!!!" in the theater when I saw her.

Little Star

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Jul 12, 16:08:04
Aww, I really want to go to a BronyCon one day, but I'm only 16, and there's no way my parents would be seen anywhere near one of them.  ono

Only 16?
I must be real lucky if my parents are letting me go then ><

Randam Saiko

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jul 12, 16:12:28
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Jul 12, 16:08:04

Only 16?
I must be real lucky if my parents are letting me go then ><

I live only half an hour away from the convention center, but I don't have the money.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chromastone64

I don't even know how much it costs...  ono Plus I'm in Britain, and I don't think we get any cons over here. Add that on to the fact we hardly ever travel, and... :(
Dang it, I'm making the smile thread all sad.

Chrisgotjar

It's sad that I can't get to Bronycon or Buck this year because of lack of moneys.

However good news has come my way, (Chroma you might like this too) there's gonna be a ponycon over in Leichester in October which is a heck of a lot closer to me and the entrance fee is half that of Buck. Meaning I might actually be able to attend a con :0
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

The Stars

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jul 12, 15:36:13
I had so much fun hugging and taking pictures with everyone at the con!
My mom is now less nervous about bronycon.

Some people were too shy to ask for pictures but I went ahead and hugged them anyways.

Wheee!!

XD Why would she so nervous about bronycon in the first place?

I made a good friend of mine feel better when her friends got in a big conversation. Even helped her douse out the situation! :D
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Julius

Because her daughter is meeting a lot of Internet friends for the first time, Range. It's not unreasonable at all for her to be wary, even after all this time. :P
Purr~

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2014 Jul 12, 17:12:50
It's sad that I can't get to Bronycon or Buck this year because of lack of moneys.

However good news has come my way, (Chroma you might like this too) there's gonna be a ponycon over in Leichester in October which is a heck of a lot closer to me and the entrance fee is half that of Buck. Meaning I might actually be able to attend a con :0

Just asked my mum: not likley. We don't have much money ATM, and again, probably dosen't want to be seen there.  :(

Go Up